Recent MAC Duochrome Eyeshadows?

EOTD-Fanny

Quote:Originally Posted by MzFit

Vex was one of my first Mac eye shadows back in college my go to was vex on the lid to the crease blended out rim my eyes with smolder strada blush and viva glam 2 still have all of them but don't wear a single eyes shadow look much anymore. 

Is woodwinked kind of duochrome? Regardless I'd say that's my all time favorite Mac eye shadow. 

Woodwinked is not a duochrome, but it´s really, really awsome anyway. The metallic sheen i to die for!

EOTD-Fanny

Quote:Originally Posted by nazneen372

God I love duochromes! Club is my favourite, but Expensive Pink is lovely too. Seems that there aren't many new additions (a duochrome collection would be amazing wouldn't it? two-tone blushes, lipsticks like O and multidimensional shadows, swoon) so could anyone recommend their non-MAC favourites too?

I love duochromes too! ^^ I totally agree, a duochrome collection would be AMAZING!! Almost too good, haha! Like if I couldn´t afford or get my hands of any shadow. Haha, I would die! Imagine the panik if 5-6 awesome e/s was released. People would fight for the shadows.

EOTD-Fanny

Quote:Originally Posted by beautygambit

Woodwinked is definitely an awesome color....I couldn't live without it! I don't think its a duochrome but it does kinda change color I suppose :)

Imagine the horror if MAC decided to discontinue Woodwinked. OMG, people would get so angry! Protestlists would be written and so on... And I would go bankrupt because of all back up´s I would buy. Haha...

beautygambit

Imagine the horror if MAC decided to discontinue Woodwinked.OMG, people would get so angry!Protestlists would be written and so on...And I would go bankrupt because of all back up´s I would buy.Haha...
I totally agree. I have never met a person who didn't like woodwinked. It is one of my Holy Grail products.

EOTD-Fanny

Quote:Originally Posted by beautygambit

I totally agree. I have never met a person who didn't like woodwinked. It is one of my Holy Grail products.

It´s one of my Holy Grails aswell. I only know one who doesn´t like Woodwinked. She thinks it´s too shimmery. But I freaking love the shimmer!

EOTD-Fanny

Steamy with club is amazing did it as a smokey eye yesterday loved it!

I acctually did a smokey eye look with Steamy and Club a while ago. I´ve posted it here on Speckra before (in the FOTD-section). Is it ok if I post it here too? Just to show how Steamy with a layer Club looks like.

EOTD-Fanny

Speaking of layering, I have two other favorite combos: Tilt on top of Humid or Tilt on top of Deep Truth. It´s really beautiful! I like to use Vex as a layering eyeshadow too. :)

MzFit

Speaking of layering, I have two other favorite combos: Tilt on top of Humid or Tilt on top of Deep Truth. It´s really beautiful! I like to use Vex as a layering eyeshadow too. :)
Love the sound of that my tilt doesn't get enough love. I think it's ok to post the pics here since it is on topic.

EOTD-Fanny

Love the sound of that my tilt doesn't get enough love. I think it's ok to post the pics here since it is on topic. 

I think I´ll post it then.

aradhana

one of the mua's at my local store suggested stars n rockets with gilt by association or young punk.....it's quite an unexpected pairing but successful i think.

beautygambit

one of the mua's at my local store suggested stars n rockets with gilt by association or young punk.....it's quite an unexpected pairing but successful i think.
I can totally see stars n rockets on the the lid and young punk concentrated in the outer v and in the crease. I'm going to have to try that! :)

aradhana

I can totally see stars n rockets on the the lid and young punk concentrated in the outer v and in the crease. I'm going to have to try that! :)
it turns out really pretty. the stranger combo is the one with GBA, but the black in it mixes really nicely with the SnR....

EOTD-Fanny

Looks really nice! Your pic definitely looks better than mine usually do. I need a better camera because my makeup always looks better in real life.
Thanks hun!
This makeup-look is way more duochrome IRL,
it´s really hard to catch that on camera.

My camera is not so good, though.
You need to be very stubborn to use it, haha!
For every good picture, theres like 150 bad ones.
I can spend hours to get a good picture.
I really need a better camera, so I can take makeup-pics
more often. I don´t have the time and energi with this one.

Latest posts