foundation!

essentiahustle

I say you try smashbox hd or make up forever! They have full coverage and don't make your skin oily :) I bought the smashbox HD foundation and it works wonders, it's photo shoot makeup :) so if you want to have flawless skin buy it. It's pricey but so worth it !!!

martiangurll

Revlon Color Stay for full coverage
For a little more money, the Even Better Clinique line, I think they have oil free

SincerelyLivX

When I was a teen, most foundation broke my super oily acne prone skin out - it was a terrible cycle. I did eventually discover MUFE Face & Body which was the only one that didnt break me out, but gave me the buildable coverage I needed to mask some pock marks.

^^ I do love the Clinique Even Better foundation. It gives me a natural look and after using it a while, it really has evened my skin tone out to the point where I only need to wear foundation when i feel like getting done up. Im NC35 and I use it in Cashew

I really like Lancome renergie foundation - its anti aging and blands well. has spf 20 and feels light on the face with medioum coverage. Smells nice

Zorgon3000

I really like Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Foundation. Medium-full coverage, good for all skin types, and its so flawless! Covers pores really nicely and really does wear for a long time. Ive been using it for years. Guerlain Lingerie De Peau is amazing as well, but doesnt wear as long. My profile has a list of all the foundations I own, theyre all really good!

makeup101

I like Almay's clear complexion liquid makeup its light coverage and its great on my skin and not so expensive try it :)

sadiebaby781

my HG is makeup forever's HD foundation. the BEST i've ever tried. I also like mac mineralize skinfinish natural, but I dont use that in the winter because my skin tends to get dryer and powders become harder to apply.

JaeisFancy

I have tried quite a few different foundations. Not many foundations are made in a color that matches my skintone well ( I have olive undertones) certain foundations also cause me to break out in cystic acne I also have combination oily skin. I have a few foundations that I like: Bobbi Brown Long Wear Even Finish, MUFE HD, Mac Cosmetics Match Master and just recently I obtained a sample and am enjoying Kat Von D's Lock-It. These foundations all wear well on me for about 8-9 hours and do not cause me to breakout or look oily while giving me a natural looking finish. I use a beauty blender for application and the full coverage Lock-It foundation looks natural on me. For reference I use: Bobbi Brown Warm Honey 5.5, MUFE #153, Mac Matchmaster 5.0, and Lock-it in #M62. Hope this helps.

Angie1995

Well it depends on your skin type really but the best I've personally ever used is the Rimmel London 25 hour liquid, I bought it once because I couldn't afford the foundation I was using at the time and immediately switched to using that one, long lasting, great coverage, no patchiness and it blended with my skin tone perfectly, also I sometimes use a Matte mousse over a liquid foundation if the liquid's looking too shiny and that sorts it out immediately.

halfateaspoon

Definitely look at your skin care routine. I did not wear any make up until I was 16/17 and I'm so glad. The only thing I regret is not looking after my skin better. Even at 16, however, I could only afford drug store brands. I used Rimmel's Lasting Finish foundation and it seemed to have good staying power and suited my skin type. I have a very oily tzone too so definitely needed powder to set it, and had to blot quite regularly.

I would suggest that if you are going to try out different foundations, see if you can get samples and find the right one for you, especially if you plan on getting a higher end brand.

noutrend

I'm 14 and right now I'm currently using the match master Mac foundation. My skin is combo and I love it. It makes my skin look really glowy. And it makes me look really flawless. It's 33 dollars but to me it's really lightweight. But if you want to try a tinted moisturizer i would recommend Sonia kashuks tinted moisturizer which is 15 dollars at target. It's great for everyday wear and it's buildable! Hoped this helped out!

noutrend

Also I would recommend a new foundation reckon nearly naked foundation! It's a dupe for the naked foundation by UD. It's perfect for winter.

martiangurll

Low end: Revlon Colorstay and Photofinish

Midrange: MAC Matchmaster, Studio Gear matte finish fndn, Clinique Even Better

High end: NARS Lifting foundation, NARS TM, Estee Lauder Double Wear

Of all the foundations I have tried, these work the best with no primer and long wearing, they vary from light to very full coverage

milkjunkee

I agree. You are at a good age to be only applying mascara, and lipgloss. If you insist on foundation. Bobbi Brown makes an excellent one! It is more of a moisturizer, but it is tinted, which will give you some color. It is light and contains SPF 15! And it has great coverage. I absolutely love it! It is on the higher side ($42.00) but throwing that out there if anyone else is interested.

http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/product/2336/15920/Makeup/Face/Foundation/SPF-15-Tinted-Moisturizer/SS11/index.tmpl

Latest posts