what can i try next? help!

Dani California

Hi guys.

I'd love some recs as what to try next. I've tried a couple mineral foundations just samples at the counter and from online. Bare minerals fair in the original formula, loved this but then got that horrible prickly irritated skin from it. Also tried Lily Lolo, same sort of reaction.

What can I try? and also what is causing this reaction?
Also I'm very fair skinned, so shade recs appreiciated, I was fair in the BE formulas

Thank you :)

Oxana124

It is most likely the Bismuth Oxy in there. I get that too with BE, my skin gets itchy. Just check the ing. of whatever you try next to make sure it doesn't have that ingredients.
Some mineral foundation I have liked in the past are Meow Pampered formula if you like light coverage, and Lucy Minerals if you like heavy coverage. Both sell samples, but are not available in stores only online.

xxluverxx

Hi guys.

I'd love some recs as what to try next. I've tried a couple mineral foundations just samples at the counter and from online. Bare minerals fair in the original formula, loved this but then got that horrible prickly irritated skin from it. Also tried Lily Lolo, same sort of reaction.

What can I try? and also what is causing this reaction?
Also I'm very fair skinned, so shade recs appreiciated, I was fair in the BE formulas

Thank you :)
Dani,
Have you found a new mineral foundation yet? I experience the same reaction as you and currently shopping for a new line.

Latest posts