MAC 2012 "Making Pretty" Couture Collection Discussion (December 2012)

Mac-Guy

... time for a new thread!
flower.gif

Release date 12/13

kimibos

i hope one of the 3 shades of the mistery powder fits me. and i like the sound of the soft pink lippie. what the name of the permanent silvery highlighter that liba mentions???

princess sarah

Yah couture collection time!!! Well already know that I will be grabbing the brush! That's a must for me from every couture collection

MACina

I can not wait to see the packaging!

And I hope that there will be a very light sheer mystery powder.

I am also excited for the brush and will get it for sure!

pocketmouse

I'm super excited for this collection! When does the couture collection usually come out? Late November?

Debbs

Ooh, I see the leopard print roll/hanger on that page, too.
I luv luv luv the design. It looks pretty, rich, classy and easy to wipe off if soiled. I know that I will get both brushes. Only problem is that the smaller one looks like a special edition version of the 215 which I just brought!!! I hope that they do bring back Dark Secret Mystery Powder or another dark version as the last collections didn't have any.

Mac-Guy

I luv luv luv the design. It looks pretty, rich, classy and easy to wipe off if soiled. I know that I will get both brushes. Only problem is that the smaller one looks like a special edition version of the 215 which I just brought!!! I hope that they do bring back Dark Secret Mystery Powder or another dark version as the last collections didn't have any.
227 :)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Are the couture brushes better quality than the regular ones, or is it just a different design?

Latest posts