MAC Grey Friday Collection Discussion (November 2012)

OctoberViolet

*faints*
Quote:Originally Posted by Copperhead

Jet....

I think Grid would've been a nice one to add to this collection as well seeing as it's kind of a greyed purple.

And wasn't there a lipstick called Blade that was like a pewter colored lipstick? That would've been neat too.

MACina

th_drool.gif
.....both lipsticks are awesome
bigheart.gif

Jet....

I think Grid would've been a nice one to add to this collection as well seeing as it's kind of a greyed purple.

And wasn't there a lipstick called Blade that was like a pewter colored lipstick? That would've been neat too.

Copperhead

Only thing is, I don't quite remember if Jet was ever in the black bullet tube but I remember it being that color.

hwdsprincess

Have you bought anything from Gareth Pugh last year? The whole collection had grey undertones. It's definitely a very special look, but it will look beautifully dramatic, especially on pale skin.
I missed out on a lot cuz I was working so much nothing in that line rings a bell for me

OctoberViolet

OT: Would anyone know what I need to do in order to get my emoticans, colors and quotes back to normal? I'm at my mom's house and for some reason my message boards aren't working correctly and it's driving me nuts. I appreciate everyone's input on how I can fix these issues.

Naughtyp

is Jet the only items for this release? if so.... I can skip! I'm not into black or grey lips but there is rumor of a sparkley black lipstick coming out soon . that one sounds more like me... not sure ill get it but it def sounds more interesting to me!!

aradhana

Has there been any mention of whether this lipstick will be available outside of the States? ( I'm hoping the answer is a YES....)

Mac-Guy

Has there been any mention of whether this lipstick will be available outside of the States? ( I'm hoping the answer is a YES....)
You did get Black Knight in Canada last year, right? It's hopefully the same for Jet.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'm hoping so too! But if not, would someone be willing to do a little CP for me? I've been waiting for this shade to come back for many years and knowing that it's happening... I'd never be able to live it down if I missed it...
cry.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
If I have the EL one do I need Jet too? Grid, I would totally love.
I'd say it entirely depends on how often you'd wear such colours. They're definitely different shades, but if you're not planning on wearing them on their own a lot, it might not be worth it. Honestly, and I'm aware that I'm probably being the
th_devil.gif
, it's a single lipstick and it's a pretty unique colour that's quite limited, so I'd rather have it than not.

mousygiggles

I'd say it entirely depends on how often you'd wear such colours. They're definitely different shades, but if you're not planning on wearing them on their own a lot, it might not be worth it. Honestly, and I'm aware that I'm probably being the
th_devil.gif
, it's a single lipstick and it's a pretty unique colour that's quite limited, so I'd rather have it than not.
Hummm....I might just have to stalk like mad again!!!!

aradhana

I'm hoping so too! But if not, would someone be willing to do a little CP for me? I've been waiting for this shade to come back for many years and knowing that it's happening... I'd never be able to live it down if I missed it... :cry:
I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I wasn't really into black knight so I didn't pay much attention last year, but I do think we gott it here...if not, I am going to be right there with you looking for a CP!

CartoonChic

I can do a CP for this. I'm thinking for someone in Canada, it could be more like a swap because I've been wanting a CP for Siahi FL.

Latest posts