MAC Pressed Pigment Collection Discussion (December 2012)

princess sarah

Omg it would!! I havent yet because I am still waiting on the Pro Palettes to get to Australia. We still dont know when they are coming

I cant wait for these. I can see myself going nuts and ordering probably close to the whole release, especially with just the little information that we do know I am already drooling
Just use the new palette without the insert. A set of colored pressed piggies in a palette with clear lid should look stunning.

Mac-Guy

Dang , how many collections are coming out o DEC 26, 3? My poor , poor wallet
Lots of MAC Christmas gifts.
th_thb5ed765e.gif

Prettypackages

I finally used my pressed piggies from f&B and got a lot of compliments on them. I am afraid, the sparkle irritates my eye though. I only had a little fall out and pressed my brush in the pan, and pressed them into my lid, I didn't do anyt sweeping motions. I'm going to pick up TFGlitter Glue today and see how that works... I also noticed that Bobbi Brown came out with colors very similiar and have a lot of sparkle.

liba

I finally used my pressed piggies from f&B and got a lot of compliments on them. I am afraid, the sparkle irritates my eye though. I only had a little fall out and pressed my brush in the pan, and pressed them into my lid, I didn't do anyt sweeping motions. I'm going to pick up TFGlitter Glue today and see how that works... I also noticed that Bobbi Brown came out with colors very similiar and have a lot of sparkle.
In a pinch, you could try the new silicon sponge applicators from MAC. I keep raving about how perfectly they apply the Pressed Piggies.
heart.gif
I get zero fallout and all the precision I need to keep it away from my tear ducts.

Prettypackages

I thought I responded to you already Liba.

I do plan to pick that up b/c of your rec, I didn't realize it was pro and it takes a lil bit more maneuvering on the train to get to my pro store. LOL I get lazy on the weekend.

MACina

I really need to get these because I love my pressed pigments and will also get several from this collection.

It should be even more fun to work with them when I use these applicators!

They are perm aren' t they?
In a pinch, you could try the new silicon sponge applicators from MAC. I keep raving about how perfectly they apply the Pressed Piggies.
heart.gif
I get zero fallout and all the precision I need to keep it away from my tear ducts.

princess sarah

Are they single use or easy to wash and reuse?
heart.gif

kimibos

so this are coming out this year!???
holysheep.gif
and on dec 26th
mac_atemywallet.gif
i love spot lit, im glad the new ones are colorful im trying to change, i have way too many neutrals.

Rezel

I wish MAC had a palette for the bigger eyeshadows like for the Pressed Pigments and Mega Metals so I can go on a depot frenzy!
You can check out the z palettes. If you're gonna use the mac palette without the insert then it would look similar to the z ones so you can use that one instead. I have all my PLW and mega metals in a large z palette.

Teggy

You can check out the z palettes. If you're gonna use the mac palette without the insert then it would look similar to the z ones so you can use that one instead. I have all my PLW and mega metals in a large z palette.
I got a large Z palette and it's awesome! A little pricey, but it ships fast and now I have a palette that can hold my MSFs and mineral blushes.

Rezel

I got a large Z palette and it's awesome! A little pricey, but it ships fast and now I have a palette that can hold my MSFs and mineral blushes.
Haven't tried depotting my MSFs but my MES and mineralize blushes are in one dome z palette. I love them, such space savers.

Audrey C

Found this pic:

media

I think I will be skipping them all together.
I like neutrals, but I don't know how to use pigments. The MUA at my store was appalled by that and wants to convert me. No can do - I don't need a new expensive obsession. These look easier to use though.

MACina

Thank you so much for sharing Naynadine!

I thought that a few of them were brighter but I still really like them and will get several of them.

If they have the same sheen as the ones from F&B it might be better if the colors are more muted because
otherwise it could be too much.
Sheen + a dark/muted "base color" is very pretty
heart.gif

Found this pic:

media

I think I will be skipping them all together.

Latest posts