MAC The Stylish Brow Collection Discussion (December 2012)

Mac-Guy

... time for a new thread
flower.gif

Plucked, penciled, sharp and shaped, natural-looking, diva-arched, – the eyebrow, as revealing, individual and expressive as the eye itself. With a collection of professional products, MAC raises the brow to an art form. New Veluxe Brow Liner is the artist`s pencil of perfection. It fills, shapes and defines with a rich powdery formula that`s matte and velvety smooth. In five shades that naturally match every hair colour. For a limited time, Fluidline Brow Gelcreme glides on and sets quickly for the ultimate well-groomed brow. Its long-wearing waterproof formula fills, lengthens and shapes for subtle to dramatic looks. Also for a limited time, MAC presents Brow Duos, three perfect pairings of complementary powder colours, one matte, one satin – that blend beautifully to match and highlight a range of hair shades. Tools that take brows to a master class level: and 208 Angled brow Brush for pro-style application of powder, liquid or creams. Also, Tweeze / Slant designed for no-slip “grab-ability”.
Veluxe Brow Liner
Strawberry Blonde – Soft muted beige-taupe *
Redhead – Soft brown *
Brunette – Muted mid-tone grey *
Deep Brunette – Muted blackish-brown *
Deep Dark Brunette – Dark chocolate *

Brow Duo
Brow Duo / Blonde
Omega – Soft muted beige-taupe (Matte)
Soba – Golden brown with gold shimmer (satin)

Brow Duo / Redhead
Cork – Muted golden brown (Satin)
Espresso – Muted golden brown (Matte)

Brow Duo / Brunette
Coquette – Muted greyish taupe (Satin)
Brun – Muted blackish brown (Satin)

Fluidline Brow Gelcreme
Dirty Blonde- Soft taupe brown
Deep Dark Brunette – Rich brunette
Redhead – Muted golden brown

Fluidline
Blacktrack – Solid flat black ~
Brush
208 Brush – Angled Brow (Synthetic / Natural Blend Fibre)
Tweezer / Slant
A slant-tipped tweezer designed with texturized tips for no-slip “grab-ability”.
Angled tips allow for easy shaping and cleaning up of the brows. Made from
high-quality satin-finished metal.

Babylard

I am excited for the brow fluidlines! MAC Taupe brow pencil is my favourite. I hope there will be a coordinating shade. I have very short brows that need to be extended, but pencil tends to rub off and my brows don't last. >_< I hope the fluidline will look good and last!

meg_curls

I am very excited about the brow fluidlines. I have brows that are dense in some places, thin in others so they don't take pencil brow products well (ends up looking uneven) and powder doesn't last. Quite Natural isn't a good color match for me, so I can't wait to try these

romi79_2008

This is a Big Maybe, you have to be very precise when using a fluidlines, with a pencil or eyeshadow it`s easier to undo a mistake, but still want to know more

liba

This is a Big Maybe, you have to be very precise when using a fluidlines, with a pencil or eyeshadow it`s easier to undo a mistake, but still want to know more
I think with fluidlines, you just want to use them with brows that are naturally fuller or use a very fine brush and do feathery strokes. To use them to draw in brows in one dramatic line would be tricky.

Mac-Guy

I think with fluidlines, you just want to use them with brows that are naturally fuller or use a very fine brush and do feathery strokes. To use them to draw in brows in one dramatic line would be tricky.
Cartoon character brows. ROFL!

Pinkdollface

I guess I'll get some brow stuff from this. I only tweez my brows a tiny bit. I'm afraid they will look worse with product on them. An anastasia artist did my brows once with a stencil and it looked horrible.

Naughtyp

ill have to check these brow products out I use urban decay eyeshadow on mine right now. most brow stuff isn't the right color, it's either too light (brown) or too dark (black). I have brown black hair, chorcal color looks best but its hard to find. anyone have any recommendations?

Mac-Guy

I guess I'll get some brow stuff from this. I only tweez my brows a tiny bit. I'm afraid they will look worse with product on them. An anastasia artist did my brows once with a stencil and it looked horrible.
Stencils are really terrible. Try to use a really fine pen and draw individual hairs. It doesn't need to be perfect. In fact, a little bit unevenness looks more natural.

Have you tried Fling? It's an ash dark blond. It should be perfect for you!

mousygiggles

Stencils are really terrible. Try to use a really fine pen and draw individual hairs. It doesn't need to be perfect. In fact, a little bit unevenness looks more natural.

Fling is amazing but so hard to find here. I got 2 the last time I found it in stock.

Copperhead

I'm definitely interested in the Brow Fluidlines. I hope they have one similar to their Spiked pencil. I've been wanting to get MAC's 208 brush but never got it so I think I'll get it to use with the fluidline.

Pinkdollface

A MUA tried Fling on me once and it didn't look bad, but I couldn't really see a difference. I'm kinda broke after Marilyn, so I'll wait for this collection. Maybe there will be something even better.

Latest posts