MAC The Stylish Brow Collection Discussion (December 2012)

mallory1712

ooooooooooooooooooh crap and here is a bunch of brow stuff and more new for 2013!
th_happy1.gif

Pictures:http://blushingnoir.com/2012/09/mac...losophy-di-alberta-ferretti-proenza-schouler/

Mac-Guy

A MUA tried Fling on me once and it didn't look bad, but I couldn't really see a difference. I'm kinda broke after Marilyn, so I'll wait for this collection. Maybe there will be something even better.
Judging from your avatar, I'd say Fling is a tiny bit darker than your natural hair color. It will definitely be subtle, though it would certainly suit you as Fling has an ashy hue. It's perm, so it won't run away, but given the focus on brows this season, you might want to check it out sooner rather than later. :)

Audrey C

Believe it or not, I've never done a thing to my brows beyond plucking them/trimming length of individual hairs here and there. I have Brooke Shields like brows so I pluck to shape the inner portion and under to clean up/shape the underside, but I have no thin areas that need to be filled in. Most MUAs have told me over the years (decades) that I got lucky and that I don't need to do a thing (more) to them.

The only thing that bugs me now is that my brows are brown and my hair is dark auburn. Maybe an auburn pencil would subtly correct that? I should probably just get my hairstylist to dye them the next time I'm in. I used to do that when I coloured my own hair in my 20s.

mallory1712

Believe it or not, I've never done a thing to my brows beyond plucking them/trimming length of individual hairs here and there. I have Brooke Shields like brows so I pluck to shape the inner portion and under to clean up/shape the underside, but I have no thin areas that need to be filled in. Most MUAs have told me over the years (decades) that I got lucky and that I don't need to do a thing (more) to them.

The only thing that bugs me now is that my brows are brown and my hair is dark auburn. Maybe an auburn pencil would subtly correct that? I should probably just get my hairstylist to dye them the next time I'm in. I used to do that when I coloured my own hair in my 20s.
can we trade?
wavey.gif

OctoberViolet

Same here Audrey. I only tweeze/pluck or trim. I will not touch my brows. They are fine just the way they are (in my opinion). It's also the one area I have no real interest in. I've never been big with brows & I'm still not. I like my bushy brows.
graucho.gif

Icecaramellatte

New brow products? I don't know if I need anything. I just added Coquette to my brow routine about a month ago. Not sure I want to change it again.

aradhana

i'm the same though, I use to just use a bit of brow wax to keep the hairs in place. lately with the trend for thick brows i have started to fill them in with a bit of brow powder a little lighter than my natural colour (super-black), which i find gives even more definition.

Babylard

ill have to check these brow products out I use urban decay eyeshadow on mine right now. most brow stuff isn't the right color, it's either too light (brown) or too dark (black). I have brown black hair, chorcal color looks best but its hard to find. anyone have any recommendations?
How about MAC Taupe? I have blonde hair, but my brows are naturally black hair and very sparse. MAC taupe is slightly darker than fling.

pinkcrush

U can never go wrong with a darkest brown pencil like MAC Stud if u have dark brown or black hair especially if u have sparse brows like mine... Spiked can work if u have fuller brows or a lighter chestnut haircoloring...

Prettypackages

Brooke Shields brows here too, although, one is longer than the other, and the shorter one I over plucked. I don't really need brow powder but like it to darken/define my brows.

MACina

I have to try Coquette too.I have already read several times now that it works nice for the brows.

New brow products? I don't know if I need anything. I just added Coquette to my brow routine about a month ago. Not sure I want to change it again.

GlamQueen21

I recently purchased Spiked Eye Brow and I love it! Deep Dark Brunette Brow Fluidline will be backed up for sure when it comes out!

Dreaming Dancer

I'm really excited for brow fluidlines. I love brow products and while i have some great products i use, i am always open to the new and improved!

aradhana

Brooke Shields brows here too, although, one is longer than the other, and the shorter one I over plucked. I don't really need brow powder but like it to darken/define my brows.
...one of my brows is higher than the other, and i suspect a little fuller....LOL... i am forever trying to even them out...

Latest posts