Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

MAC Studio Collection (December 2012)

... time for a new thread :encore: This collection is scheduled to release on 12/26 Color story thanks to erine1881 Pro Concealer Palette They're MSO $40 each Light-SFC NC15, W10, NC20, NW20, pale yellow, pale pink Medium-NC30, NW25, NC35, NW35, mid-yellow, mid-peach Medium Deep-NC40, NW40, NC42, NW43, rich yellow, burnt coral Dark-NC45, NW45, NC50, NW55, ochre, pure orange These will launch with the colour extention of SF and SFF. Studio Fix- NW 10, 13, 18, 22, 33, 44, 46, 48, 58 C 3.5, 4,5, 5, 5.5 Studio Fix Fluid- NW 10, 13 C 3.5, 4.5, 5, 5.5
    PRO King of Blending

We have seen various pics of the concealer palettes in the past few months. Who's getting one?
    PRO King of Blending

Somewhere between Hoarders and My Strange Addiction....
    ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too.......

Quote Originally Posted by mousygiggles View Post
    ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    #TeamBuyAllTheThingsThatILove

I'm undecided as I'm all set with concealers. But never say never.
    PRO King of Blending

Finally, I have been waiting and waiting for these so definately getting some
    Mac makes me stand out in all the black and challenges those that don't get 'it' http://starlingbright.blogspot.com - Haven for Makeup & Metal... A Chicks Opinion :yeah:

Me, without question. I've been asking about this one every time I'm in Pro for months. They never seem to know what I'm talking about. Do we have a launch date, and are they perm?
    NC20-25 (Bobbi Brown Warm Sand, MUFE HD 120) Current Loves: Bronzer: Guerlain Terracotta 00, Natural BlondesBlush: Pink Cult, Deep Throat, Angelic Radiance, Crazy Terracotta
    Highlight: Definitely Defined, Shell Pearl, Watt's Up

Lips: Huggables, Cremesheens, Patentpolish Guerlain Meteorites!

I want them all
    My make up page https://www.facebook.com/ilovemakeup.ro

Can somebody post pics on this? I havent seen them :O

Pics, please!
    NARS SG Siberia(ish) & RCC Chantilly; Kevyn Aucoin SSE in SX01; circa 10-15 in MAC intensity. Oily t-zone.
    Team Low-Buy 2014, 2015, 2016 | Twitter & Instagram: mizshellytee
    Support Specktra with a Subscription | Specktra Rules & TOS | Tips on Asking for Recommendations | The Scoop

Hopefully they have a wide range of shades. I have an awful time at finding a shade that works for my skin. It's either too orange or white. I'm VERY fair... but the lightest shade of the MAC prolongwear concealer is too white. The next shade up is way too orange. I have to mix it to get a decent color match... which leads to wasting product since those pumps kind of stink. lol
    I'm excited to see how they do these palettes. It would be nice to have it work not only as a concealer but also a highlighting/contour cream. Hopefully they do it by shades. And mix closer shades together. Have a fair, medium, and dark palette. Instead of one palette with a wide range. I think with doing it by seperate shades it would be more customer friendly and not just artist makeup. We will see!

http://www.emmafarrellmakeup.com/mac-bridal-makeup-masterclass-2012/

Here are a few i found quickly. http://www.emmafarrellmakeup.com/mac...terclass-2012/ I hope she doesn't mind that i used her image!

I think these palettes will be great!!

http://www.garotasestupidas.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/BATONS-MAC.jpg

Mercy buckets! They definitely look like they'd be handy to have in a kit. *nods*
    NARS SG Siberia(ish) & RCC Chantilly; Kevyn Aucoin SSE in SX01; circa 10-15 in MAC intensity. Oily t-zone.
    Team Low-Buy 2014, 2015, 2016 | Twitter & Instagram: mizshellytee
    Support Specktra with a Subscription | Specktra Rules & TOS | Tips on Asking for Recommendations | The Scoop

Quote Originally Posted by Monidoll4u View Post
    One of these will be mine; I'll just have to see whether it's the lightest or the one in the middle. I have the Editorial Red Lip Palette. Love it!
    NC20-25 (Bobbi Brown Warm Sand, MUFE HD 120) Current Loves: Bronzer: Guerlain Terracotta 00, Natural BlondesBlush: Pink Cult, Deep Throat, Angelic Radiance, Crazy Terracotta
    Highlight: Definitely Defined, Shell Pearl, Watt's Up

Lips: Huggables, Cremesheens, Patentpolish Guerlain Meteorites!

Oooh nice :-)

I hope they come out in january cause in december i have my hands full with the other col

Quote Originally Posted by Monidoll4u View Post
    i think i'll probably get the palette on the left, provided that the reddish toned shade is the colour corrector! that would be highly convenient if there were a couple of medium shades in nc + nw, along with the colour corrector....
    mac: nc43, matchmaster 6.0
    nars: pure radiant tinted moisturizer cuba - medium3

I already have two skin correctors (Light Peach and Blonde Ash), so I have to think about these. I might run out of concealer by the time these come out though.
    - Choisir, c’est renoncer. -

Quote Originally Posted by MRV View Post
    I already have two skin correctors (Light Peach and Blonde Ash), so I have to think about these. I might run out of concealer by the time these come out though.

Can you please tell us how you like them? Including your skin color?

Now that they are on the regular Mac site I was considering trying them out.. maybe the orange for my terrible under eyes? I am around an NC30-35 though, so I am not sure which colors would be appropriate for me, as some seem to be too dark or for example the Light peach which looks too light? Any help?

Quote Originally Posted by KathyHC14 View Post
    Can you please tell us how you like them? Including your skin color?
    Now that they are on the regular Mac site I was considering trying them out.. maybe the orange for my terrible under eyes? I am around an NC30-35 though, so I am not sure which colors would be appropriate for me, as some seem to be too dark or for example the Light peach which looks too light? Any help?
    I think I have some kind of on-off relationship with Light Peach. Sometimes I use it a lot, sometimes weeks go by without it. The consistency of skin correctors is different to concealers. It is kind of waxy (but not really) sticky. I find it covers my under eyes better than a regular concealer but I also find that it creases sometimes. I have also used both, LP and a concealer together. You just have to find a right combo with other products (powders included). I think LP might be the right shade for you too (I'm NC20) because the others seem so dark (or then you can mix with a darker one). I was remommended this shade by Mac chat (I had to order it). Inspite of our on-off relationship, I have used up one LP and got another one this summer. (Note! it is in PAN only.)

Blonde Ash is a green corrector. I have seen others say that is more or less useless. I don't use it that much, but it's ok around nose.

These are being released in Australia in January, so im guessing USA will get them before us... we are always a couple of weeks behind you all.

Does anyone know what concealer is going in these? I am definitely getting these for my kit just curious on coverage
    Mac makes me stand out in all the black and challenges those that don't get 'it' http://starlingbright.blogspot.com - Haven for Makeup & Metal... A Chicks Opinion :yeah:

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey C View Post
    Me, without question. I've been asking about this one every time I'm in Pro for months. They never seem to know what I'm talking about. Do we have a launch date, and are they perm?
    My best guess is that these new palettes probably come out in December or January.
    PRO King of Blending

^ I hope January, I have my hands full with all the coll coming out in December

Hey yall!!

so today i was looking at the display book at my local Nordstrom counter, and this collection was posted in there, and it is scheduled to come on January 3rd, 2013! just wanted to share!!

Edit: the promo pic is a lady with really light blonde brows and someone holding the concealer palette and the promotion (which i forgot the name that fast) has something with "Conceal" in it lol

They're MSO $40 each Light-SFC NC15, W10, NC20, NW20, pale yellow, pale pink Medium-NC30, NW25, NC35, NW35, mid-yellow, mid-peach Medium Deep-NC40, NW40, NC42, NW43, rich yellow, burnt coral Dark-NC45, NW45, NC50, NW55, ochre, pure orange These will launch with the colour extention of SF and SFF.
    black is such a happy colour

Are these perm?

Yes, they're perm. And the SF and SFF shade extension is perm and at all locations. The concealer palettes are the only thing that's MSO.
    black is such a happy colour

Quote Originally Posted by erine1881 View Post
    These will launch with the colour extention of SF and SFF.
    Thanks, hun. I'll update the first post.
    PRO King of Blending

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast