Which is a good primer from the drugstore?

I have different eye shadows but I don't like using them because they fall off or get messy after a few hours. Happens the same when I use black pencil.
    I am thinking I should try using a primer before applying makeup.
    Did you have good experiences with primer? I never tried it. Share your experience and if you know a good primer from the drugstore let me know.

So much appreciating your responses.

Johannesburg, South Africa
    Eye primers are a must for your shadows to stay in place and be vibrant. For a drugstore option I recommend the Palladio Eye Primer For a high end option, I recommend Mac Paints or Paintpots or Prep and Prime Eye.
    Yeah I'm superficial, Whatever...

I haven't had much luck with drugstore primers. My fave so far is the Lime Crime Primer; nothing gets that off!

Here's a youtube video I found comparing some of the top primers...

Super cheap mac clearout!!

Southern California, USA
    Try elf mineralize eye primer, it's about $3.

West Midlands, UK
    Quote Originally Posted by angelspice View Post
    Try elf mineralize eye primer, it's about $3.
    I second that. its pretty good for the price, just a bargain

I like the NYC brand primer. It's 3.99 in my area and gives your skin a Dewey glow where you almost don't need foundation.

I like the NYX HD primer for an inexpensive version.
    NARS SG Siberia/MUFE Ultra HD Y205. Oily t-zone. | Team Low-Buy 2014-15 | Twitter & Instagram: mizshellytee
    Donate to Specktra! | Specktra Rules & TOS | Tips on Asking for Recommendations | The Scoop

I love the NYX HD eyeshadow primer - it's been my go-to for a year or so now. Wet n Wild has new eyeshadow primer too, it seems good but I just bought it a couple days ago, so I'm still testing it.
    please visit my blog: project swatch

NYX hd primer is nice, or you can also just use the NYX jumbo pencil in milk and blend that over your eye before you apply shadows.

i honestly think it is better to just buy a higher end one, or get a sample from sephora