WOC: Holiday/Glamourdaze

Medgal07

Please let me know your thoughts on the Face Kit. I was considering it when I placed my pre-order at Macy's today but was in a hurry and forgot to look at it. I'm headed out of town on business and won't get to play around with the collection til Saturday. I ordered:

Small vanity
Stolen moment
glamourdaze
WOG
Will do! I probably won't get it for several days because I'm all about free standard shipping. Have a safe & successful trip!

shontay07108

I swore I wasn't going to get the set with the lipstick, gloss, blush, liner and brush b/c it's $70, but the pink one looks like my kinda thing. I need to see it in person, though. Nordstroms doesn't have it on their site, or at least I can't find it. Hopefully, it'll be in store when I go tomorrow.

Richelle83

This is all that I could swatch! Bought Stylishly Merry, Ready to Party, FE, LBB, Raven, Mystery, and OF. I don't remember what the two lipsticks and lipglass are!

Shadows are Divine Blue, Stylishly Merry and bottom is Ready to Party
Fluidline Catch My Eye Little Black Bow Feminine Edge
Liners Mystery Raven Orpheous

Innocence, DE, OF, Glamourdaze

Prettypackages

I'm sick of this collex... way too much product, and I couldn't decide what I wanted.

I got all of the fluid lines

All of the lipsticks except for beauty and glamourdaze (I skipped Offshoot but don't remember why)

All of the Kohls except for feline.

I forgot what EDES I got:
A Stolen moment,
A Natural Flirt
Divine Blue
Stylishly Merry

No blushes, but you all are making me want Small Vanity
None of the EDSF, MAC mineral products break me out too, and I don't use the WOG and Glorify that I have.

Lipgloss,
I got the pale gold one and Flight of Flancy.

I think that it is it.

I can't decide on the sets, and I think I'll just let this be it. I am in desperate need of new clothes and shoes. Oh and to pay rent. :)
I want three items from chanel, and then I'm done till the new mac collex come out.

Copperhead

This is all that I could swatch! Bought Stylishly Merry, Ready to Party, FE, LBB, Raven, Mystery, and OF. I don't remember what the two lipsticks and lipglass are!

Shadows are Divine Blue, Stylishly Merry and bottom is Ready to Party
Fluidline Catch My Eye Little Black Bow Feminine Edge
Liners Mystery Raven Orpheous

Innocence, DE, OF, Glamourdaze
Nice swatches Richelle. That Stylishly Merry keeps calling me! And your Glamourdaze l/s swatch has me doing a double take.

CartoonChic

I swore I wasn't going to get the set with the lipstick, gloss, blush, liner and brush b/c it's $70, but the pink one looks like my kinda thing. I need to see it in person, though. Nordstroms doesn't have it on their site, or at least I can't find it. Hopefully, it'll be in store when I go tomorrow.
The pink Face Kit for $70 is exclusive to MAC and so is the coral one. You'll only find it on their website and in stores. Nordstrom will only have the nude one available and that one is exclusive to them.

CartoonChic

Fluidline
  • Feminine Edge - pink mauve with dazzle pearl
  • Catch My Eye - cool taupe grey with dazzle pearl
  • Little Black Bow - charcoal with dazzle pearl

Bag

• Hanging Travel Bag
I added a few more items to my original purchase. I was finally able to get Glamourdaze with a BU, a BU of Outrageously Fun, and Innocence lipstick. I thought I was done. Now I'm thinking about a BU of Whisper of Guilt. I blame Prettypackages!
tong.gif

shontay07108

The pink Face Kit for $70 is exclusive to MAC and so is the coral one. You'll only find it on their website and in stores. Nordstrom will only have the nude one available and that one is exclusive to them.
Interesting. Thanks. I was about to say had I known, I would've ordered it, but I still want to see it in person first. I don't even want the liner and I'm sure the brush is crap, but I'm interested in the gloss, blush and lipstick. I'm going to Nordstroms tomorrow and then have to turn right around and go back to Mac on Thursday to see this thing. :eek:hboy:

Ingenue

Small Vanity is such a lovely color. Not a super deep color on darker skintones, but a very lovely rose-tan pink that would a very soft, sweet look.
I totally agree. Small Vanity was the standout for me in this collection. Most of it I didn't care for. And I have two Raven pencils from 100 years ago, so I wasn't interested in the repromote.

I got:

Small Vanity Bush
I'm The One Blush

Orpheus Pencil
Mystery Pencil

Midnight Hour Eyeshadow
Stylishly Merry Eyeshadow

luvlydee

my haul was only

whipser of gilt
superb
glamourdaze lipstick
outrageously fun lipstick

im still double guessing myself on glamourdaze but i guess at this point if i dont like it ill just return it or sell it here in the clearance bin.

Medgal07

Love your choices! See you at the soup kitchen...save me a seat.
th_happy1.gif

Fluidline
  • Feminine Edge - pink mauve with dazzle pearl
  • Catch My Eye - cool taupe grey with dazzle pearl
  • Little Black Bow - charcoal with dazzle pearl

Bag

• Hanging Travel Bag

bobbiedoll03

my haul was only

whipser of gilt
superb
glamourdaze lipstick
outrageously fun lipstick

im still double guessing myself on glamourdaze but i guess at this point if i dont like it ill just return it or sell it here in the clearance bin.
I would be interested in buying it if you decide to give it up!

Medgal07

Nope, not at the soup kitchen. It will mess up our lipstick. We will need to be poor together at a more makeup-friendly locale.
You got it!
th_shake2.gif
Or maybe we should go back for the 'Touch Up Kits'!!
I missed you yesterday! Did you pick up your goodies? If so are you happy with everything?

Latest posts