MAC in Extreme Dimension Lash Discussion (November 2012)

Mac-Guy

... time for a new thread to discuss the launch of a new mascara.
flower.gif

[h=1][/h] Lashes take on unreal scale, structure and sweep-and now in a new Carbon shade, techno-chic black. The M•A•C patented brush design holds more mascara as rows of micro fibers weave in between lashes to separate, define and enhance on a dramatic lash-by-lash level.

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula saturates lashes root to tip, adds volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

Release Date: 11/21

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I'm not going to try this one as it is not waterproof.
Still waiting for a brown waterproof one.
poke.gif

luhly4

okay, a month or so ago my friend told me her mom works at a place where she makes containers for cosmetics and showed me a few (even mascaras that aren't even out yet.. pretty cool). i saw this mac mascara tube but wasn't sure if i should've posted it here or not since i didn't have it totally confirmed that this would be an actual product. but here are pictures and excuse the dirty camera lens and obviously this didn't have the formula inside.

Mac-Guy

The brush looks interesting. Now it just needs to come in brown or grey and not just in black :)

kismet44

I was wondering about this mascara and when we would see some reviews. But there is no news about the smudging....that is one of my biggest issues, smudging above the crease, or that runs under the eyes with wet formulas.

Naughtyp

I got this last night but haven't tried it yet. I love mascara with brushes like this one tho that's what sold me. I've never used mac mascara tho so hope it won't bother my eyes..... will report back tommorow! ;)

Latest posts