MAC PRO NOW AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE-- starting 18 Oct!

luvlydee

i just ordered the sculpting powder in shadowy, the purple chromagraphic pencil, and another empty palette, i already have extra inserts in my house since i was waiting for the empty palette/duo but since it wasnt released it ill just put them int he singles that i have now

michelle37

mac_addict.gif
so glad to know i can purchase pro products now
cheerleader.gif

Spanky

Wow! This is so exciting. I'm so out of the loop I had no idea this was happening. Is this going to be permanent??? Can anyone suggest must have products in the categories of LS, ES, EL & brushes! Happy early Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza, etc. to us 'regular' MAC people. Thanks Sharvonique for those swatches. This is OT but I am trying to stay out of the Holidaze thred. Can anyone tell me how Lickable compares to GAT, Moxie or any other lippies that may be similar? Is this an awesome lipstick? TIA. S~

Spanky

PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME I DON'T NEED EVERY LIPPIE THAT WAS SWATCHED ON THE LINK CARTOON CHIC POSTED. PLEASE!!! I haven't even looked at swatches that Temptalia mentioned.

kimibos

i wonder if they are going to add lash mixing medium. im getting the eyeliner one. but i want lash badly.

CartoonChic

Lol, sorry! The Temptalia link is just a listing of products. There's no swatches in it if that helps any.

Lickable is pretty. I don't own it yet. I think the color is similar to Girl About Town, but it's in the Cremesheen formula.

Mac-Guy

Thanks for the link, its a big help. I was looking for the 2012 Fall Trend Lip Palette but I don't see it on the site did they already discontinue it?
It's still there when I log on as a Pro. Maybe they'll add it to the regular site soon. Fingers crossed.

shellygrrl

Staff member
White Face and Body is missing as well, and isn't there a white Studio Fix Powder? And is Taupe blush discontinued?

Can anyone tell me how well the lip erase works? I have fairly pigmented lips with a bit of purple in them that sometimes shows thru lipsticks or makes them overly cool. I was wondering if it would be a good product for me?

shontay07108

I found lip erase to be weird, at least on me. It was drying and just did weird things to lip products. Some people swear by it, though. Try your concealer on your lips, though. It's the same idea. If that works, then you won't need to try the lip erase.

cucumbers

I found lip erase to be weird, at least on me. It was drying and just did weird things to lip products. Some people swear by it, though. Try your concealer on your lips, though. It's the same idea. If that works, then you won't need to try the lip erase.
Perhaps they reformulated lip erase? I bought it yesterday and used it yesterday and today, and it worked really well for fixing my weird diffused lip line and what I liked about it was that it felt hydrating and balm-y. Concealer on my lips dried them out.

sss215

i went over to look for the spatula and metal palette, but its not there. so if you are looking for it, you may have to call pro.

aradhana

does anyone know why certain paint sticks are not up? (i was looking for the sky blue one....) is it for the same reason as the pigments (eye safe/lip safe etc...)?

Debbs

My husband told me last night that he heard on a radio station that pro items are now available to everyone. I thanked him for the info and told him I heard as well. I had the biggest grin on my face and had to hug him. I think it is so nice that he is able to update me on Mac happenings, lol

Latest posts