MAC Viva Glam Nicki Minaj 2013

CartoonChic

I've decided to not buy the lipstick and/or gloss yet. I'm going to wait until the holiday collection is released to see how these items will be repackaged and will buy it then. That's going to take some serious willpower on my part. November is 9 months away.

MACina

Hopefully it will be a pretty packaging.I am going to get a BU then.I would have gotten the GD set too because I really love
Nicki 1 but I did not like the bag that came with this set enough to justify a purchase.
I've decided to not buy the lipstick and/or gloss yet. I'm going to wait until the holiday collection is released to see how these items will be repackaged and will buy it then. That's going to take some serious willpower on my part. November is 9 months away.

LAKESHA1908

Lilac Pastelle by Revlon is one of my favorite glosses....I wear it alone or over top lipstick and keep like 5 in the stash just in case Revlon decides to discontinue it.

CartoonChic

Hopefully it will be a pretty packaging.I am going to get a BU then.I would have gotten the GD set too because I really love
Nicki 1 but I did not like the bag that came with this set enough to justify a purchase.
I hope the packaging is pretty as well. I don't see myself needing a BU, so I'm going to tough it out and wait. I bought Nicki 1 on the first day that it launched. I only new it was LE at the time. I didn't know then that it would be available for a year and that they repackage the Viva Glam lipsticks for the holidays. I probably would've waited for that lipstick, too.

nudibelle

Not for me in any shape way or form Looks so lovely on the ladies but my nc42 nahh man Looks like i kissed a lilac powdered donut
479287a5_IMAG0502.jpeg
Nicki is the top swatch

lilinah

OK, as promised, Famously Fab gloss and Viva Glam Nicki 2 gloss. It's kinda grumpy out today, so my skin color is almost the right color for a change (it usually ends up looking too dark and yellow), but there's a bit of diffused glare.

In their tubes, FF on the left, VG N2 on the right:

On my inner arm, FF on the top, VG N2 on the bottom:

FF is darker and redder, while VG N2 is lighter and cooler. FF also has "pearl" in it. If this swatch shot sucks too much, let me know and i can try again.

Ana A

I saw it today while paying my routine mac store weekly visit, after swatching I gotta say I need a lot more convincing....indeed its a dificult color to wear :/

Ana A

I saw it today while paying my routine mac store weekly visit, after swatching I gotta say I need a lot more convincing....indeed its a dificult color to wear :/

sillygirl82

I bought VG Nicki 2 today. So far, on me, it looks nice with Soar or Plum lip pencil. With those pencils, it keeps the balance between pink and lavender.

With MAC Bordereauxline eye pencil, it looks pure lavender.

GucciGirl

7ddb01a2_image.jpeg
f9660744_image.jpeg
Here I am wearing the lipstick and the lipglass. For reference I am NC50/NW43. I didn't do much manipulating to get this to work. I used a lip liner for one look and just another lipstick instead of a lip liner for the other.

Latest posts