MAC Viva Glam Nicki Minaj 2013

tats

There will be a new shade, Nicki 2 which is described as Pastel lavender pink(amplified creme) with a matching lip gloss in addition to the first release.

I'm excited about pastel lavender pink shade :)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I'm glad it's an Amplified Creme. I'm excited for the l/g as well. Not a big fan of the formula, but this one sounds pretty.

MACina

yahoo.gif
....me too!!!

I can not wait for this lipstick anymore!!!
I'm glad it's an Amplified Creme. I'm excited for the l/g as well. Not a big fan of the formula, but this one sounds pretty.

tats

I cannot wait for pastel lavender pink lipstick too, the colour sounds very exciting. And I love that it is amplified as it will be very pigmented
drools.gif

bulbasaur359

This sounds interesting. Too bad it's months until we'll see swatches probably. When do these usually release? I think Nicki released in February?

OhSoJaded

Sounds lovely. Since it's a Viva Glam lippie, I'll have to buy it, regardless of how I feel about Nicki Minaj. Someone wake me up when her 15 minutes of fame is over.

OctoberViolet

Hot damn. Must have. Love lavenders, love amplified cremes & it's for a great cause.

VIVA GLAM Nicki 2 – Pastel lavender pink

source: http://www.beautyrella.de/?p=314
(credit to Naynadine for finding the website)

There is going to be a new shade yay

I'm excited about pastel lavender pink shade :)

kimibos

Sounds lovely. Since it's a Viva Glam lippie, I'll have to buy it, regardless of how I feel about Nicki Minaj. Someone wake me up when her 15 minutes of fame is over.
same here. especially with the mariah feud now. i honestly dont get american idol. how can she be a judge or the demi lovato chick?? one good song and they are judging people in shows. god. that's why i watch the voice. at least christina has had a long career and dozens of hits.

princess sarah

Oh we have only just got VG Nicki Lipglass! but either way, I will probably grab these because of the cuase but really keen to see the colour

ChosenOne

Pastel lavender pink + amplified creme formula + VG = Must Have! I'm also excited that the gloss is coming out at the same time with this one.

singer82

same here. especially with the mariah feud now. i honestly  dont get american idol. how can she be a judge or the demi lovato chick?? one good song and they are judging people in shows. god. that's why i watch the voice. at least christina has had a long career and dozens of hits. 
Yeah I don't get the hype on her either. I was hoping they'd get someone new. I'd still love to see Adele be a viva glam spokesperson. But I'm totally psyched about this color! I've never owned an amplified creme, so I'm excited about that! I don't watch American Idol. So I don't know about the fued. But Mariah has way more of a right to judge singing talent then Nicki that's for sure! Her and Christina are two of the best voices of all time imo.

BuickMackane

I'm a bit out of touch with modern music and it was because of VG that I got to hear about Nicki Minaj (and Azaleia Banks, for that matter).

Thank you MAC, for giving me pretty lipsticks and expanding my knowledge of wordly affairs!

Latest posts