Chanel Spring 2013 makeup collection

Winthrop44

Oh that's exciting! Thanks so much!
cheerleader.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Ooooohhhh!!!! I was just this morning thinking about the lack of purples in high end brands. How nice to see that we'll be getting a couple (including one that looks quite vibrant). Also, I don't know who can change the thread names, but I think this should be Spring 2013, no?

cheburaha

Ooooohhhh!!!! I was just this morning thinking about the lack of purples in high end brands. How nice to see that we'll be getting a couple (including one that looks quite vibrant). Also, I don't know who can change the thread names, but I think this should be Spring 2013, no?
Oh, certainly, it's 2013-) I was too excited, I guess, when I typed!!! Just changed it.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
OMG, I just saw the pic on another site seconds ago and immediately came here to post it, LOL. I NEEEED that compact.
love.gif
I hope it's the regular spring collection, so it will be available here.
The nail polish colors are kinda reminiscent of the fall collection.
Of course seeing that highlight powder makes me reconsider getting the YSL one now.
wacko.gif

shontay07108

:shocked: I want the two RA's on the left and the last one on the far right. I want the compact, but the price will probably knock my glasses off.

MACina

th_drool.gif
....me too!!!
OMG, I just saw the pic on another site seconds ago and immediately came here to post it, LOL. I NEEEED that compact.
love.gif
I hope it's the regular spring collection, so it will be available here.
The nail polish colors are kinda reminiscent of the fall collection.
Of course seeing that highlight powder makes me reconsider getting the YSL one now.
wacko.gif

CartoonChic

I want the two RA's on the left and the last one on the far right. I want the compact, but the price will probably knock my glasses off.
Those are the same lipsticks I'm looking at, and maybe the lipstick next to the one on the far right. If it's milky, forget it. But if it's something along the lines of Up The Amp, I'm in.

Now that I've eased my way into face powders, I'm getting that compact. I think I'd rather get that compact instead of replacing the Guerlain Meteorites. I tried the Meteorites and I can't tell if it really does anything for me or if I'm just willing it to because it's so pretty. I also can't tell if it brightened my face or just made me look lighter because of the white powder. I'm really hoping the Chanel powder will be more golden than actual white.

shontay07108

Those are the same lipsticks I'm looking at, and maybe the lipstick next to the one on the far right. If it's milky, forget it. But if it's something along the lines of Up The Amp, I'm in. Now that I've eased my way into face powders, I'm getting that compact. I think I'd rather get that compact instead of replacing the Guerlain Meteorites. I tried the Meteorites and I can't tell if it really does anything for me or if I'm just willing it to because it's so pretty. I also can't tell if it brightened my face or just made me look lighter because of the white powder. I'm really hoping the Chanel powder will be more golden than actual white.
I really don't think meteorites are meant for us. It just looks like some fairy dust on dark skin (and not in a good way). I like the look of the Chanel compact, but if the price is over $80, I'm completely out. If it's under, I'll need to swatch it first and even then I might pass. I have a lot of highlighters and I don't reach for them on a regular basis even though some of them are really nice.

Latest posts