MUFE Holodiam (Holiday 2012)

sinergy

i need those lashes! and i want the white holodiam i have the copper one and i have used it over MUFE shadow pencils, and over regular shadows and bases and i love it! the white one reminds me of the lorac 3d liquid lustre so i didnt get it at first but now since i love the copper one so much i want it anyways..i foil it also with fix plus and dab in the center of a dark smokey eye and i love the effect..

shontay07108

I switched the plum pigment , and it just leaves a bunch of real glitter on my hand. I wish the beautiful duo chrome was an actual eyeshadow as oppose to a glittery overlay. Maybe next time!
The product won't so much on your hand. It has to be layered over a shadow. If I had swatched this before I ordered it online, I probably wouldn't have bought it. It's beautiful over a black base, but I love it most over a plum or burgundy. It's gorgeous that way. I'm not a big fan of glitter, but I make an exception in rare cases. This is one of them.

sss215

The product won't so much on your hand. It has to be layered over a shadow. If I had swatched this before I ordered it online, I probably wouldn't have bought it. It's beautiful over a black base, but I love it most over a plum or burgundy. It's gorgeous that way. I'm not a big fan of glitter, but I make an exception in rare cases. This is one of them.
Yeah I thought it was a pigment before I got to the store to try it out. Glitter is not my cup of tea. Do you know if these are lip safe? I think they would be pretty mixed in with one of my glosses.

shontay07108

Yeah I thought it was a pigment before I got to the store to try it out. Glitter is not my cup of tea. Do you know if these are lip safe? I think they would be pretty mixed in with one of my glosses.
It doesn't specify if it can be used on the lips, but I'm assuming it can be. There's no warning against it.

AniBEE

Well a month later I caved and pick up the Make Up For Ever #303 Holodiam glitter this weekend. I'm still not happy about the price on to little product. It's a 1 gram jar that has a sifter and just barely 3/5th filled of that space of actually glitter, you getting half the amount of product compared to the Diamond Powder for the same price at $28CAN. >_<

But I still liked that one and wanted to use up gift visa card so I got that and the last Tarina Tarantino Jewel Eyeshadow Palette in Wonderful in store. Pretty bad when on glitter cost more then a eyeshadow palette. lol

shellygrrl

Staff member
Call the MUFE store in NYC? Or order from Guru? http://www.gurumakeupemporium.com/epages/BT4080.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/BT4080/Products/121%5B3%5D/SubProducts/121%5B3%5D-0001

DILLIGAF

http://www.gurumakeupemporium.com/epages/BT4080.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/BT4080/Products/121%5B3%5D/SubProducts/121%5B3%5D-0001
Thanks! I'm going to call the MUFE boutique in NYC. I'm going to be there for an extended bit of time in February. Maybe they will have some then. I should send my mother on a mission but knowing her she will get it wrong. lol

shellygrrl

Staff member
LOL! I tend to believe that, oftentimes, if you want something done properly, you have to do it yourself. :)

Latest posts