October Haul

tiffmegz

So this month I went a tiny bit crazy. I don't usually do this, promise!
shrugs.gif
I actually don't know how this happened lol. As you can see from my haul, I was lip-obsessed this month, so that's what I have the most of.

Clockwise here are all the products I got:

1. Buxom Time to Shine LG Set
  2. 4 Wet and Wild Lipsticks
  3. UD Lipstick
  4. Mac Lipstick
  5. UD XL All Nighter Spray
  6. 6 NYX Lipliners
  7. OCC Pro Picks Lip Tar Set
  8. Real Techniques Stippling Brush (not pictured)

Close up and more details of everything I got below!
flower.gif

Lip Tars in Melange, Grandma, Stalker, Pretty Boy and Vintage. My first time trying Lip Tars. I'm excited!
yahoo.gif

Pretty much the only lipsticks I will buy from now on ;) Unless the shade I want isn't dupable with this brand! L to R: Sugar Plum Fairy, Smoking Hot Pink, In the Flesh, Cherry Bomb. I actually got one more in Dark Wine, but forgot about it...

Urban Decay Confession and MAC Diva (Back to Mac'd for this baby)

IN LOVE WITH THIS BRUSH
eyelove.gif
It's a godsend for Benefit tints.

So impressed by these liners that I don't feel the need to get ones from more expensive brands. These were 2 dollars I think and work well! L to R: Fuchsia, Natural, Plum, Hot Red, Deep Purple, Pinky

I am on a no buy for the rest of this year except for three things
angelic.gif
Studio Fix Fluid or Studio Sculpt, Beauty Blender and some NYX glitters for the holidays. Oh and a balm or two from Apres Chic!
flower.gif

xx

glammy girl

Oooh I'm jealous of your lip tars :eyelove: Can't get OCC here in SA so that's sad :( But enjoy all your lippies :)

tiffmegz

Awwww :( that's not good! If you ever want me to CP some for you, totally let me know! But I'm no sure how the shipping charges would be lol

glammy girl

Awwww :( that's not good! If you ever want me to CP some for you, totally let me know! But I'm no sure how the shipping charges would be lol
Awww thanks, you so sweet :) I'm sure the shipping will be a killer :( But if I get really desperate and can't take it anymore, I'll be sure to let you know lol :)

felicialazaar

Nice selection there. Love the comment about 'I'm not going to buy anything this year anymore, except ......." sounds familiar :p

Totally agree that the Real Techniques Stippling brush is amazing, I bought a second one as I liked it so much! And of course the NYX liners... so much choice and relatively cheap!

pearrlkitten

Great haul! I have Diva lipstick too and it's such a great vampy color!! I was really impressed by the Nyx Lip Liners too and now I own about 15 of them :)

mintymilky

Great haul :) Hope all those products met your expectations..? Love Sugar Plum Fairy btw, it's such an autumnal colour.

Latest posts