Is Chanel doing away with Holiday Gift sets this year?

petit

I will ask at neiman's if they will ship international - I have posted SA's info over on TPF forum, I worked out a special VIP deal with goodies and so forth for TPF peeps, the C counter is the most generous goodies givers ever! I will ask next time I pop in if they can do international ship from store!

pbpink

Oh that'd be great!! I'm from Europe, on tpf too, and I saw all the extra goodies they sent with those orders. So nice of them to do that! Fingers crossed they'll ship the nail set international
I'll prob pop in next week to make sure they hold my les beiges! also, if it shows up online at neiman's, they def do international ship online!! I'll post back to let you know and if they do I'll ask them to hold you one...

petit

I'll prob pop in next week to make sure they hold my les beiges! also, if it shows up online at neiman's, they def do international ship online!! I'll post back to let you know and if they do I'll ask them to hold you one...

binti

yups u can find it at http://jaydeddreaming.com/2012/11/chanel-holiday-2012-gift-sets-and-bags.html

pbpink

Oh that's so nice of you, thank you!! I checked online and while they do ship to the Netherlands online, it says like they don't ship makeup (or at least chanel nail polish) :(
I asked and they said they can not ship nail polish or parfume international - they can only do make up from the store - I know on chanel.com they will only do ground shipping in US on polish - I asked them to hold one for you as they said it will be limited just in case we can figure out a way - there are a bunch of chanel girls on Instagram who always ship things, let me ask how they do it and see if I can help!! i wonder if customs is a problem too - also, try asking in C nail forum on TPF, my PM's are full over there but I will clean them up soon or post back here!!

Latest posts