Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

alyxo

I've been on a fall polish kick lately

Painted my nails 2 days ago with this gorgeous nude called Toasted by Urban Decay

Naughtyp

Gorgeous! :eyelove: Beautiful manis, Dirty Diana looks so stunning. It's so cloudy and rainy here, I want some golden autumn sun so I can wear it, gah.  So many beauties, Prince being the prettiest of them all, of course. :D Cuteness overload, aah. :D
;) thank you lol he is so spoiled!

Naughtyp

I've been on a fall polish kick lately Painted my nails 2 days ago with this gorgeous nude called Toasted by Urban Decay
love the naked mini set! Toasted is the only one I've worn so far, impressed it only took 2 coats to be opaque ;)

kimibos

I hope to get at last one but idk which one to go for first!!! Sometimes she only puts one or two!!!
finger.gif
im gonna go for Autumn, September and vampires suck. i dont care about the other 2. or the nail fail.
amuse.gif

***** is Autumn Similar to Congratulations?? anyone???

CartoonChic

Just popping on here quickly to wish everyone luck. Will have to catch up later.

kimibos, Congratulations and Autumn are different in my opinion. Congratulations shifts red/orange/gold. Autumn shifts khaki brown/gold/plum.

kimibos

Just poppingon here quickly to wish everyone luck. Will have to catch up later.

kimibos, Congratulations and Autumn are different in my opinion. Congratulations shifts red/orange/gold. Autumn shifts khaki brown/gold/plum.
thanks and good luck to you as well. ill try to get A. if i dont like it ill see if i can swap it.

kimibos

It wasnt bad for me i got all 3 but Autumn LOL the glitter one i got for swapping or something. it got into my cart so i was like WTH ill just buy it.

gone

Anitacska

I had To Die For in my cart, but everything else was always unavailable when I clicked, even though I was there right at the start. I ended up letting it go because I refuse to pay $25 for one polish ($16 plus $9 shipping). I don't know how you lot did it, I just couldn't put anything else in my cart. I give up.

josephine90

I bought vampire sucks and autumn, bummed that i missed out on september though. whats the best way to get more polish? do you make separate orders or keeping refreshing and risk losing the one in your cart?

MRV

I can't believe this!!!!!! I got BOTH Vampires Suck and To Die For into my cart and then my f***ing browser FROZE
th_wallbash.gif
. I was not able to anything, not even refresh or open a new window (the red button in the left hand corner of the window was white). If there was a possibility to sigh in I might have saved my cart with another browser but I was able only to close it and loose them.
cry.gif

On the second round I managed to get To Die For and exited with that but no luck with Vampires any more.

Congrats Naughtyp!

Anitacska

I bought vampire sucks and autumn, bummed that i missed out on september though. whats the best way to get more polish? do you make separate orders or keeping refreshing and risk losing the one in your cart?
I refuse to order separately because she doesn't combine shipping and I'm not forking out $9 for shipping for every polish. So yeah, I guess just keep refreshing and hope you don't lose what you already have for me.

MRV

Yay! It was your first time!

Quote: Originally Posted by Naughtyp

i am still trying to get the glitter one lol
They are all SO now :(

MRV

I refuse to order separately because she doesn't combine shipping and I'm not forking out $9 for shipping for every polish. So yeah, I guess just keep refreshing and hope you don't lose what you already have for me.
I don't think this would work as you will loose you cart at the same time the "free ones" come available again.

Latest posts