Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Anitacska

Pretty mani! I have both of these unworn! I'm surprised the Nails Inc is opaque, I was very disappointed when I looked closely at it, and I definitely had it down as being a topper, because it looked very sheer. I guess I need to re-think!

Thank you. Yes, I thought the dark colour underneath would come through, but after the first coat, you couldn't even see it.

Oh poo, guess I'll have to look now in case I'm missing something! The last set of shimmers was as unimpressive as the first lot, so I'm glad I've opted out of those. I have all the others except Dope Jam, which somehow doesn't appeal to me (not sure why, but I've skipped it more than once).

I think Dope Jam is really pretty. I used it for the hearts in my mani with June 2015. But then I really like pinks.

lol wouldn't expect anything else!
Still, worth asking just in case!

Of course. I'll definitely keep you in mind.

I have a couple of manis to show. First is Glam Polish The More You Ruv Someone with Orly Glitterbomb on the accents. Annoyingly it looks so washed out, my camera would not pick up the real colour of the Glam, it's quite a bit darker and much brighter irl.

20160616_130724.jpg

My current mani is a set from Primark, it's one of those that come with pearls. There is something so elegant about pearly pink nail polish, I used to wear it all the time in the past (although that was also partly because I couldn't be bothered to redo my nails often and chips show less with pearly pink polish, hahaha). I really like it, it's so simple, but pretty.(But don't worry, I'm not going back to wearing it all the time!) I also added the pearls for fun, but most of them have now come off, I guess they'd be cool for an evening out or something.

20160618_114354.jpg 20160618_145049.jpg

No haul pictures as most of my orders go to the US and I've been quite good lately anyway.

Last edited:

PearlyQueen

Thank you. Yes, I thought the dark colour underneath would come through, but after the first coat, you couldn't even see it.

I think Dope Jam is really pretty. I used it for the hearts in my mani with June 2015. But then I really like pinks.

Of course. I'll definitely keep you in mind.

I have a couple of manis to show. First is Glam Polish The More You Ruv Someone with Orly Glitterbomb on the accents. Annoyingly it looks so washed out, my camera would not pick up the real colour of the Glam, it's quite a bit darker and much brighter irl.

View attachment 54843

My current mani is a set from Primark, it's one of those that come with pearls. There is something so elegant about pearly pink nail polish, I used to wear it all the time in the past (although that was also partly because I couldn't be bothered to redo my nails often and chips show less with pearly pink polish, hahaha). I really like it, it's so simple, but pretty.(But don't worry, I'm not going back to wearing it all the time!) I also added the pearls for fun, but most of them have now come off, I guess they'd be cool for an evening out or something.

View attachment 54844 View attachment 54845

No haul pictures as most of my orders go to the US and I've been quite good lately anyway.

I don't know what it is about Dope Jam, maybe I need a rethink!
Your Glam is prettier than I thought it would be (I skipped that one) - I suspect it doesn't photograph especially well. I like the glitters too.
Look at you rocking the almost invisible shimmery pink! I actually like it, but my nails are too dreadful to contemplate such a revealing colour! The pearls look really nice - I so nearly bought some of those (I liked the dark peacock coloured ones) but I just knew they'd be too temporary for me!!!
Well done on cutting down, it's something I really need to get to grips with as my income has taken another hit recently and I just can't keep buying nail polish relentlessly, especially considering I'll never wear it all unless I live to be 200! Going forward, I think I need to be ruthless about sticking to a few favourite brands and only getting things that don't look identical to what I already have! And I'm running out of space!

Anitacska

Your Glam is prettier than I thought it would be (I skipped that one) - I suspect it doesn't photograph especially well. I like the glitters too.
Look at you rocking the almost invisible shimmery pink! I actually like it, but my nails are too dreadful to contemplate such a revealing colour! The pearls look really nice - I so nearly bought some of those (I liked the dark peacock coloured ones) but I just knew they'd be too temporary for me!!!
Well done on cutting down, it's something I really need to get to grips with as my income has taken another hit recently and I just can't keep buying nail polish relentlessly, especially considering I'll never wear it all unless I live to be 200! Going forward, I think I need to be ruthless about sticking to a few favourite brands and only getting things that don't look identical to what I already have! And I'm running out of space!

Dope Jam isn't a must have, but I like it. She has about 200 in stock still, so probably no rush, but she did say it was the last ever restock. My new ones haven't been shipped yet, even though I didn't order the mysteries, so technically, my order should be among the first to go out.

Well, when I say cutting down, of course I don't mean I haven't bought anything! ;) I do have approx. 50 polishes in transit or at my US postbox, but that's been accumulating for about a month. I'm too trying to not order everything I like the look of, but it's hard, there's always so many pretties coming out. My biggest lemming atm is the Holo Hookup Box that I'm definitely ordering before the end of the month.

Sorry to hear about your finances though. Mine's taken a hit when my ex moved out, also with all the birthdays this time of the year, I'm forever paying for something.

New mani - Elevation Polish Galactic Cannibalism:
View attachment 54847 View attachment 54848

This is a nice colour!

Just to reassure you that I haven't converted to wearing only pale pink polish, here are my recent two manis.

First one is EdM Cool, Calm & Collected with Bear Pawlish Life Aquatic on the accents.

20160620_141325.jpg

Current one is ILNP Bottle Service with ILNP Kaleidoscope all over. I really love this one.

20160622_124000.jpg

PearlyQueen

Dope Jam isn't a must have, but I like it. She has about 200 in stock still, so probably no rush, but she did say it was the last ever restock. My new ones haven't been shipped yet, even though I didn't order the mysteries, so technically, my order should be among the first to go out.

Well, when I say cutting down, of course I don't mean I haven't bought anything! ;) I do have approx. 50 polishes in transit or at my US postbox, but that's been accumulating for about a month. I'm too trying to not order everything I like the look of, but it's hard, there's always so many pretties coming out. My biggest lemming atm is the Holo Hookup Box that I'm definitely ordering before the end of the month.

Sorry to hear about your finances though. Mine's taken a hit when my ex moved out, also with all the birthdays this time of the year, I'm forever paying for something.

This is a nice colour!

Just to reassure you that I haven't converted to wearing only pale pink polish, here are my recent two manis.

First one is EdM Cool, Calm & Collected with Bear Pawlish Life Aquatic on the accents.

View attachment 54925

Current one is ILNP Bottle Service with ILNP Kaleidoscope all over. I really love this one.

View attachment 54926

It's definitely not easy to cut the polish shopping! There's always more new things I NEEEEEDDDD!!! (Everything from abroad is more expensive today though :( )

Very pretty manis, I should wear my EdMs more, they're so lovely!

PearlyQueen

My latest mani is NERDLacquer Warrior Ethos:
warrior ethos 1.JPG warrior ethos 2.JPG
In real life this is much deeper red and more squishy, and there is a fab red spark when the light hits the gold hexes under the jelly.
My camera hates reds - they all seem to be the same shade in pictures!

Anitacska

It's definitely not easy to cut the polish shopping! There's always more new things I NEEEEEDDDD!!! (Everything from abroad is more expensive today though :( )

Very pretty manis, I should wear my EdMs more, they're so lovely!

Thank you. Yes, the EdMs are all so pretty.

Yes, I'm really upset that the pound is at such low. I managed to quickly order the Holo Hookup box before the results were out, and I'm a bit annoyed that I didn't order a few more things I wanted at the same time, but I really didn't expect the result to be Brexit. They did say the pound will probably recover eventually, but who knows. I have to say, I'm not happy at the slightest, but there's not much we can do now. I just hope that bloody Boris won't become our new PM and that somebody goes out and shoots that bloody Farage in the arse. :mad: Sorry, rant over.

View attachment 54952 View attachment 54953
In real life this is much deeper red and more squishy, and there is a fab red spark when the light hits the gold hexes under the jelly.

That's an interesting polish and if it's even deeper, than I'm sure it's very pretty irl.

I actually received some polish this week, my RC order with some CbLs: Lotus, A Mother's Love and Soar With the Eagles.

20160625_130434.jpg

Also, new mani: Zoya Tiffany (2011 untried) with Takko Alchemist on the accents with Femme Fatale Midsummer Petals. Totally accidental, didn't realise it was actually Midsummer. :)

20160624_122435.jpg 20160624_133951.jpg

PearlyQueen

Yes, I'm really upset that the pound is at such low. I managed to quickly order the Holo Hookup box before the results were out, and I'm a bit annoyed that I didn't order a few more things I wanted at the same time, but I really didn't expect the result to be Brexit. They did say the pound will probably recover eventually, but who knows. I have to say, I'm not happy at the slightest, but there's not much we can do now. I just hope that bloody Boris won't become our new PM and that somebody goes out and shoots that bloody Farage in the arse. :mad: Sorry, rant over.

That's an interesting polish and if it's even deeper, than I'm sure it's very pretty irl.

I actually received some polish this week, my RC order with some CbLs: Lotus, A Mother's Love and Soar With the Eagles.

View attachment 54955

Also, new mani: Zoya Tiffany (2011 untried) with Takko Alchemist on the accents with Femme Fatale Midsummer Petals. Totally accidental, didn't realise it was actually Midsummer. :)

View attachment 54956 View attachment 54957

Couldn't agree more with your rant! Glad you got your box before it all went horribly wrong.
Your CbLs look cute, may need some of those...
Your mani is lovely, the Takko is particularly nice but they all work together really well.

Anitacska

I saw on IG that Live Love Polish will restock the new EPs tomorrow, but they didn't say what time. Just in case anyone wants to order.

Edited to add, now they're saying 7 pm EST which is midnight UK time, 1 am European, 2 am Finnish time. I think you're 9 hours ahead of us Anneri.

Last edited:

Anneri

Thank you Anitacska (I'm 6hrs ahead of Central Europe)! As always, I'm on the plane when a highly anticipated restock happens! Right now I'm back in Frankfurt, yay! (After a horrible flight with a 4hour delay and a horrible cold to boot.) But, yay, back in Europe!

Maybe I'm just too jetlagged, but I don't understand the new FF announcement. I kinda grasped that the COTM won't be available everyhwhere which pisses me off. But everything else - huh?

Anitacska

Thank you Anitacska (I'm 6hrs ahead of Central Europe)! As always, I'm on the plane when a highly anticipated restock happens! Right now I'm back in Frankfurt, yay! (After a horrible flight with a 4hour delay and a horrible cold to boot.) But, yay, back in Europe!

Maybe I'm just too jetlagged, but I don't understand the new FF announcement. I kinda grasped that the COTM won't be available everyhwhere which pisses me off. But everything else - huh?

Aah, sorry you missed it again. :( Apparently that was the last restock as well. :(

Re FF the way I understand it is that this month we only get samples and Oops and the COTM, so the quantities are very limited. Have you seen the details on the FB group? Sample sale on Facebook (plus the one very limited Oops) tomorrow at noon UK time / 1 pm CET and then the pre-sale opens at midnight/1 am tomorrow (Friday) on the website. So whatever you score during the sample sale plus the other Oops and the COTM, and of course anything else you want from her shop (10 bottle minimum limit). You might be wise to have them sent to Germany if you're staying for 3 weeks. There's also a European group buy for those who aren't buying 10 bottles or want to save on shipping.

I still haven't got any of last months polishes from FF, waiting for C4N to get them, but also RC is getting them this Thursday and two exclusives!

The new Glams are looking gorgeous too, but I'm not going to order them apart from the 3 My Little Pony ones and the FB group exclusive as it would cost so much more with the low pound right now. She usually has some sale happening and I can never take advantage as I always order when they first come out (panic buying I guess). But it's too expensive right now.

I've been sooo busy lately, but will come back later with a few mani and haul pictures.

PearlyQueen

There is one of each in stock right now!

Anitacska

Right, here are a few mani pictures for you. First one is my weekend mani, mostly Glams (Gimme Gimme Gimme and She's Got the Power for the gradient, Glam Batch #12, Everyone Has a Secret Identity and ILNP A Fresh Evergreen for the decals). The gradient looked more subtle irl, although still not that great, but I was very happy with the decals.

20160626_151609.jpg 20160626_151604.jpg

Took some sunshine pics too, but they don't look great, the colours look to bright and the gradient looks a lot worse than it was irl.

Next mani is Different Dimension Delta Aquarids. This is one of her faders, it used to be purple, but it's pretty anyway. She gave me $13 credit which I need to remember to spend!

20160628_113521.jpg 20160628_113645.jpg

Current mani is Color Club Bright Night with China Glaze Meteor Shower. The CC is really bad, it's not mixing in the bottle, so came out streaky, it took me ages to make all nails look vaguely the same colour. Meteor Shower is really good though, 2 coats on its own.

20160630_105516.jpg

I have a small haul picture too, I went shopping yesterday and picked up a Kiko polish (497) and ordered a few brights/neons from Nail Polish Direct.

20160629_161542.jpg

After my weekend mani I was looking at what creme and shimmer neons I have to possibly to another gradient and/or watermarble and I even swatched them, which I don't normally do. But it was good to see what I'm missing, so I ordered these. And here's my swatch wheel:

20160630_105141.jpg

PearlyQueen

Right, here are a few mani pictures for you. First one is my weekend mani, mostly Glams (Gimme Gimme Gimme and She's Got the Power for the gradient, Glam Batch #12, Everyone Has a Secret Identity and ILNP A Fresh Evergreen for the decals). The gradient looked more subtle irl, although still not that great, but I was very happy with the decals.

View attachment 55013 View attachment 55014

Took some sunshine pics too, but they don't look great, the colours look to bright and the gradient looks a lot worse than it was irl.

Next mani is Different Dimension Delta Aquarids. This is one of her faders, it used to be purple, but it's pretty anyway. She gave me $13 credit which I need to remember to spend!

View attachment 55015 View attachment 55016

Current mani is Color Club Bright Night with China Glaze Meteor Shower. The CC is really bad, it's not mixing in the bottle, so came out streaky, it took me ages to make all nails look vaguely the same colour. Meteor Shower is really good though, 2 coats on its own.

View attachment 55017

I have a small haul picture too, I went shopping yesterday and picked up a Kiko polish (497) and ordered a few brights/neons from Nail Polish Direct.

View attachment 55018

After my weekend mani I was looking at what creme and shimmer neons I have to possibly to another gradient and/or watermarble and I even swatched them, which I don't normally do. But it was good to see what I'm missing, so I ordered these. And here's my swatch wheel:

View attachment 55019

Nice manis - especially the DD, which is surprising with the fading issues - not bad for what ended up being a freebie!
I'm not a fan of Color Club, but sorry it was so difficult.
I see you've picked up another Kiko, I do like those but still resisting!

MRV

F i n a l l y - a month of vacay!!! :yess:

Will write more later, but this is the May COTM: http://www.hypnoticpolish.com/colle...le-cosmetics-violet-starling-cotm-may-2016-le There was also an oops one, RC has it: http://rainbow-connection.co.uk/col...-minds-think-alike-may16-oops-limited-edition.

Sophie did a middle of the night oops sale, it was on Facebook like the sample sale a while ago. I got them all luckily, I'm sure I posted a picture, will see if I can find it later.

Also, have you seen the Hypnotic Polish exclusives? Both are very pretty. And Color4Nails have 2 as well.

Thanks! I actually just orderded the May COTM and OOPS + two of the exclusives I did not already have from Shiro.

Yes, I have one of each of those exclusives.

MRV, these were the May Oops colours, the COTM and the two group exclusives (that I'd forgotten about):

View attachment 54705

I haven't bought this month's releases yet as I only liked 6 and the COTM and I didn't want to buy 3 more polishes just for the sake of shipping. I did order the eyeshadow sampler though, but it hasn't even shipped yet.

I have been pretty good about not buying too many polishes lately, but I had some money in my Paypal account and my car didn't cost much to fix in the end, so I ordered 10 of the newest Glams. 2 from Cry Baby and 8 from Alice.

I did also receive my US package with 38 polishes.

View attachment 54715 View attachment 54716

The EPs look quite washed out, but they're not irl. I like Pegacorn, still not sold on Alicorn, I guess I'll need to see it on. I'm surprised to say I actually really like Nude Mood, it's quite grey, so suits my skintone well and I have nothing like it.

By the way PearlyQueen, MyMallBox worked really well, same as Stackry really without all the extra fees (saved $30!). If you're interested, let me know, we can both get $5 for a referral.

I'll post some manis later.

Yep, there they are. Have you bought any from the June collection yet?

Pretty hauls. The EPs look quite light but somehow they stand out.

My latest mani is Smitten Polish Aqua Opal:
View attachment 54720 View attachment 54721

It's even brighter in the flesh!

Very pretty!

I've finally got around to posting my manis, there's been a few and even a pedi!

First one is an oldie, Sally Hansen Coral Amber with Lilypad Rainbows Rule on the accents. The SH was surprisingly nice, very pretty colour and a nice holo.

View attachment 54746 View attachment 54747

Second mani is EP June 2015 with Nude Mood on the accents, then I added some decals I made last weekend (EP June 2015, Monsters Ink and Dope Jam). I actually really like Nude Mood, it's quite grey, so works well on me (warm nudes don't). Doesn't really show under the decals, maybe I'll use it again in a different mani soon.

View attachment 54748 View attachment 54749 View attachment 54750 View attachment 54751

As you can see, I'd trimmed down my nails, I broke my right middle finger nail, so decided to trim the others down too (although nowhere near as short as that one fingernail is).

Current mani is Femme Fatale Sorrow Wing. I like this, but don't love it.

View attachment 54752 View attachment 54753

Finally my pedi, Zoya Kimmy (2011 untried):

View attachment 54754

Phew! That's all.

Pretty manis (and pedi). The decals look lovely. Isn't Sorrow Wing one of the Shiro exclusives? I think I have not worn it yet.

Lovely! The holo here looks great.

Hey MRV! Missed you! We can do it - July is quite soon!!!!!!!!

Did you all see the new ILNP shades? I HAVE to get Interstellar. I didn't manage to snag Neptune, and this looks even better!
I also rather liked the new exclusive FFs, but a higher price and shipping fees? Hell no.

Hey, nice to see you too, Anneri!

I also like the FFs, but that shipping!!! Never ordered before though.

You need to get yourself a FB account! This month's HHC makers are EdM and Chaos & Crocodiles. I've already ordered the EdMs, plus got 10% off the new collection as well.

Thank you. Lol at the fierce sandals.

Very pretty! I think I have this myself. Your broken nail is growing really fast!

I think Dragon Egg is flakies and holo in a jelly polish. I like it, but probably could've lived without it. I know what you mean though, just got really excited by the new Darling Divas, but once I looked properly, they were either the same as others I have or just meh.

Yay for the end of term and spending time at home!

Thank you. It doesn't really change anything seeing that we've been living separately for nearly 7 months now, and neither of us wants to get married again, but it's nice to know he doesn't have any rights to me anymore, lol.

Lol, my sandals are children's Skechers sandals and not at all fierce irl. But they are very comfortable, I've had them for years. These are them:

View attachment 54793

I ordered all 4 of the new FFs, they go to my US postbox, so free shipping, but the $13.50 price is annoying. And some of the new ILNPs look very pretty, I second Interstellar.

Current mani is Models Own Emerald Black with Nails Inc Fernshaw Road on the accents over the MO, but it's actually very opaque. Not the best mani, but I did just spend half an hour scrubbing the area around my cooker and my nails are chipped already, so I'll change it tomorrow. Too tired now to bother. The Nails Inc is more green than blue as well, well it's duochrome, but from that angle it's definitely more green.

View attachment 54794 View attachment 54795

Nice mani. I can see the green in EB and the accents do look nice.

View attachment 54832

In case anyone didn't get the e-mail, it's the launch of June and July mysteries and restock of Dope Jam, Reign Beau, Disco H2O and 7NA at 6 pm (UK time) today. But she also posted on IG to say maybe a couple of surprise colours. Whether that means the mysteries or not, I don't know, but I'll be keeping an eye on the website.

:( I already had the restocks but I missed that 'mystery' part!

Wah, I'm so indecisive if I should stay up or not! If I stay I up I bet she just releases some other stupid topcoat or some cremes!

I'm also tired as hell - but I passed my exam, ladies, and am now so proud owner of a certificate that proves that I did the first level Mandarin. From time to time I also manage to understand a word or two in real life. ;)

Congrats! Well done.

MRV

Aah, sorry to hear you didn't get them PearlyQueen. I was lucky enough to get them, I was there at launch time and scored both. Makes a change, lol. Hope the grey one is nicer than it looks. The green is pretty, I like bright greens.

Congrats! I would have liked the green one, too.

View attachment 54843

View attachment 54844 View attachment 54845

Pretty ones! Pearls with pearly :D . You're in a pink mode.

Sorry to hear that. I'm trying to buy from just a few brands, too, but it really does help to burn my money on other things. :(

New mani - Elevation Polish Galactic Cannibalism:
View attachment 54847 View attachment 54848

Pretty dark mani. I must have this one too.

This is a nice colour!

View attachment 54925

View attachment 54926

Lovely manis! Should wear CCC, too.

View attachment 54952 View attachment 54953

Love the glitters in this.

View attachment 54955

View attachment 54956 View attachment 54957

Yeah, it was a sad day. I was on my Midsummer mini break and the first thing I heard from the radio when I woke up was " it's brexit! " Did not expect that either but was sitting on a few orders from the UK. A larger order did not go as planned (I was not able to pay with CC), but with a smaller one - I counted afterwards - I saved more than 5% in the end. Only a few Euros though. The USD getting more expensive was not a good thing though. Those orders came more expensive.

Love the purple one! And the mani's perfect.

I saw on IG that Live Love Polish will restock the new EPs tomorrow, but they didn't say what time. Just in case anyone wants to order.

Edited to add, now they're saying 7 pm EST which is midnight UK time, 1 am European, 2 am Finnish time. I think you're 9 hours ahead of us Anneri.

Well, did not get anything from a night restock! :( And with that shipping I should have ordered a lot more. (The FFs of course.)

Welcome back! Hope you're feeling better and having a good time back home.

Aah, sorry you missed it again. :( Apparently that was the last restock as well. :(

Re FF the way I understand it is that this month we only get samples and Oops and the COTM, so the quantities are very limited. Have you seen the details on the FB group? Sample sale on Facebook (plus the one very limited Oops) tomorrow at noon UK time / 1 pm CET and then the pre-sale opens at midnight/1 am tomorrow (Friday) on the website. So whatever you score during the sample sale plus the other Oops and the COTM, and of course anything else you want from her shop (10 bottle minimum limit). You might be wise to have them sent to Germany if you're staying for 3 weeks. There's also a European group buy for those who aren't buying 10 bottles or want to save on shipping.

I still haven't got any of last months polishes from FF, waiting for C4N to get them, but also RC is getting them this Thursday and two exclusives!

The new Glams are looking gorgeous too, but I'm not going to order them apart from the 3 My Little Pony ones and the FB group exclusive as it would cost so much more with the low pound right now. She usually has some sale happening and I can never take advantage as I always order when they first come out (panic buying I guess). But it's too expensive right now.

I've been sooo busy lately, but will come back later with a few mani and haul pictures.

Yet another night time restock! Impossible. There were a few left when I woke up but did not bother.

View attachment 55013 View attachment 55014

View attachment 55015 View attachment 55016

View attachment 55017

View attachment 55018

View attachment 55019

So pretty that first one! I miss wearing neons. Should finally try out watermarbling, too. I tried to make a decal today but no success.

Last edited:

Anitacska

Nice manis - especially the DD, which is surprising with the fading issues - not bad for what ended up being a freebie!
I'm not a fan of Color Club, but sorry it was so difficult.
I see you've picked up another Kiko, I do like those but still resisting!

Thank you!

I generally like Color Club, but this particular polish is just weird.

The Kiko was £2.50, and it's so pretty! Why are you resisting them? They're good quality and cheap.

New mani is Darling Diva Cloud City:
View attachment 55162 View attachment 55163

Pretty. I was going to get this, but lately Darling Diva hasn't been doing proper restocks and I never managed to get what I wanted in one go and ended up not ordering just one or two at a time. I haven't bought from her in ages.

Anitacska

F i n a l l y - a month of vacay!!! :yess:

Thanks! I actually just orderded the May COTM and OOPS + two of the exclusives I did not already have from Shiro.

Yes, I have one of each of those exclusives.

Yep, there they are. Have you bought any from the June collection yet?

Pretty hauls. The EPs look quite light but somehow they stand out.

Very pretty!

Pretty manis (and pedi). The decals look lovely. Isn't Sorrow Wing one of the Shiro exclusives? I think I have not worn it yet.

Lovely! The holo here looks great.

Hey, nice to see you too, Anneri!

I also like the FFs, but that shipping!!! Never ordered before though.

Nice mani. I can see the green in EB and the accents do look nice.

:( I already had the restocks but I missed that 'mystery' part!

Congrats! Well done.

Yay, for a month's holiday! My children are still in school for 3 weeks and there's so much happening, but I'm looking forward to school finishing and not having to rush every morning. Plus we have a week's holiday booked in Portugal.

Thank you on all counts!

I've just received the June FF collection (well 6 as I didn't like the two brown ones) as well as the June COTM and the two exclusives from RC. Will post pictures later. I haven't got one of the C4N exclusives yet and the two new Beautometry ones either. I quite like the red, but not enough to bother. And yes, Sorrow Wing is one of the older Shiro exclusives.

Sorry to hear you missed the two new EPs. Apparently she'll restock soon.

Congrats! I would have liked the green one, too.

Pretty ones! Pearls with pearly :D . You're in a pink mode.

Sorry to hear that. I'm trying to buy from just a few brands, too, but it really does help to burn my money on other things. :(

Pretty dark mani. I must have this one too.

Lovely manis! Should wear CCC, too.

Love the glitters in this.

Yeah, it was a sad day. I was on my Midsummer mini break and the first thing I heard from the radio when I woke up was " it's brexit! " Did not expect that either but was sitting on a few orders from the UK. A larger order did not go as planned (I was not able to pay with CC), but with a smaller one - I counted afterwards - I saved more than 5% in the end. Only a few Euros though. The USD getting more expensive was not a good thing though. Those orders came more expensive.

Love the purple one! And the mani's perfect.

Well, did not get anything from a night restock! :( And with that shipping I should have ordered a lot more. (The FFs of course.)

Welcome back! Hope you're feeling better and having a good time back home.

Yet another night time restock! Impossible. There were a few left when I woke up but did not bother.

So pretty that first one! I miss wearing neons. Should finally try out watermarbling, too. I tried to make a decal today but no success.

Multithanks!

Yeah, the night time restocks are a pain. It's usually okay here, midnight or 1 am, but that's 2 hours later for you, so I can see it would be very annoying.

The latest FF sample sale and Oops sale was a disaster. The sample sale happened at noon my time, I scored two samples, but missed out the really pretty Oops that only had 25 units. :( The samples I scored are very pretty though. I'll post a screenshot later. Then she did the rest of the Oops and the Cotm on the website at midnight, but you couldn't even get into the shop, it completely crashed. I kept trying until after 1 am and gave up, so missed out on two more Oops. Apparently it was around 4 am they finally managed to fix it! Just as well I didn't stay up! So all in all I only got 2 samples, 3 Oops and the Cotm. Oh well, win some lose some I guess.

Latest posts