Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Anitacska

That's not a nice boss you're having! :cop:

And now I want Salmiakki... :popc1:

Hope your skin gets better soon. When I was in Shanghai in January my skin was so dry it started peeling everywhere! Not a very attractive look... My fave handcream for dry hands is by Aveda. Maybe you could look into it? It's quite pricey, but honestly the best I've ever used!

Dark Fantasy! Yes, of course! ETD doesn't ring a bell - must've been before I was interested in EP!
We're actually going to be quite near to you! ;)

That's a beautiful FF polish!

You're going to love Colour Alike. I've got a few and they're very very good for their price point.
I like your design, especially with the rose vinyls! Super pretty!

The pink is too pink for me... Really curious to see the other three!

EDT was one of the elusive Mishka polishes. I don't own any of those, can't be bothered to fork out $60-100 for them.

Thank you!

This is such a pretty mani - I love it! I've been so tempted by the new CC holos, but my previous experience with the old ones has put me off. So far I've resisted, but that is gorgeous!

Thanks. I like the CC holos, haven't had any problems with them.

OMG, that's such a combination of good and bad news!
I'll find it useful for next time though - but how much has it cost until now..?

With FedEx I was paying $70-80 for 15-20 polishes, with DHL it was $52 for 14 polishes and an UD Vice palette.

There are some very pretty things in that haul!
Nice mani too!

Thank you!

Oh what a pretty polish! It does remind me of one or two I already have, but if it's easy to get it I definitely will!
A beauty that lives up to your pic!
Love your haul too - I have recently bought some of the Cupcakes, but I doubt I'll see them for a while!

Thank you!

Thanks, I'm feeling a bit better.

Pretty mani!

ACK! That's not cool of them.

I used to have a hello kitty t-shirt(dressed as a glitter red devil! :devil: )... I gave it away- too small lol I think I still have some other items but who knows if they fit either!

Great haul!

PRetty mani, black and red is always a winning pair!

My cuticles are crazy if I leave them alone, it's like they grab onto my nails and grow down them. ugh! I got them fixed up though. The hand cream I use isn't available outside of Canada, so that's not helpful to recommend lol

Great manis!

Moving across the city was crazy for me, moving across the planet... Don't get too stressed out! I don't think there's a hug smiley anymore so here's a dancing cat!
:catdance:

The FF is pretty!

Great haul!

Nice bright mani! sorry the watermarble didn't go so well....

That's not very nice of the boss :mad:

I actually painted my nails- pics coming up soon...

Thanks Fuzzy!

I've ordered a really cool watermarble stamping plate from Bundle Monster, should be a lot easier to create watermarble like manis than actually bother with it.

Still waiting for that mani picture! ;)

A very elegant mani and a super sparkly one, nice!

Nice inspiration pic, I'm sure that will be a pretty polish!

Beautiful!

Great mani! I love those DL Termos... I should bust out the black/clear one again.

Pretty manis, that's a great glowy blue!

Another pretty one! and I agree it looks a lot like Sparkling Garbage

I'm almost caught up! lol

Thanks Fuzzy!

Congrats on getting them! I'm sooo jealous!!! I will PM you my number, you can do the same back though I don't usually hear anything, except occasionally about Pshiiit/Meimei, I think you're the one with your finger on the EP pulse! But I'd be massively grateful for a heads up on the restock if you hear about it!

Thank you! Still I missed out on Tulle despite being tagged on FB about it within 20 minutes of the launch. I kept checking my e-mails several times an hour and the website, but of course she posted about it on IG! What is the point of the e-mail list if she doesn't use it? I have signed up to the FB notification group on Messenger, so hopefully I'll be able to let everyone know immediately.

Now thinking I might not get Tulle after all. It's $16, plus $1.50 shipping, plus $2 Stackry consolidation fee, and then the shipping from Stackry on top. $20 before I have it sent here. Hmm. Also, her international shipping charges are now $13 for the first item and then $2 each! :mad: EP is getting very expensive now. The Aussie brands have definitely overtaken EP for me, they are so much cheaper as well and so much easier to get.

I'm also really annoyed at myself for ordering the mystery colour, even though I said I won't buy any more mysteries. Bet it's a shit colour and I won't be able to get rid of it.

I love those first two Ever Afters - it's not a brand I know at all, but they look stunning.
And your mani is gorgeous, pretty stamping and two lovely colours!

Thank you!

Fuzzy

Small haul from Ever After:

View attachment 52055

Current mani is 2 Lilypad Lacquers, Serenity with Fantasy on the accents and stamped with Serenity.

View attachment 52056 View attachment 52057

Please ignore the chipping on my little finger. I did this mani on Friday night, but only got around to stamping last night and the last photo is from this morning.

nice little haul and great mani!

EDT was one of the elusive Mishka polishes. I don't own any of those, can't be bothered to fork out $60-100 for them.

Thank you!

With FedEx I was paying $70-80 for 15-20 polishes, with DHL it was $52 for 14 polishes and an UD Vice palette.

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thanks Fuzzy!

I've ordered a really cool watermarble stamping plate from Bundle Monster, should be a lot easier to create watermarble like manis than actually bother with it.

Thanks Fuzzy!

Thank you! Still I missed out on Tulle despite being tagged on FB about it within 20 minutes of the launch. I kept checking my e-mails several times an hour and the website, but of course she posted about it on IG! What is the point of the e-mail list if she doesn't use it? I have signed up to the FB notification group on Messenger, so hopefully I'll be able to let everyone know immediately.

Now thinking I might not get Tulle after all. It's $16, plus $1.50 shipping, plus $2 Stackry consolidation fee, and then the shipping from Stackry on top. $20 before I have it sent here. Hmm. Also, her international shipping charges are now $13 for the first item and then $2 each! :mad: EP is getting very expensive now. The Aussie brands have definitely overtaken EP for me, they are so much cheaper as well and so much easier to get.

I'm also really annoyed at myself for ordering the mystery colour, even though I said I won't buy any more mysteries. Bet it's a shit colour and I won't be able to get rid of it.

Thank you!

haha coming up!

I just did something fast because it was getting late that night...

Cult Nails My Kind of Cool Aid

017.jpg

pretty close for colour maybe a bit warmer toned in real life. This had tip wear so fast, except for the nail that got two coats of topcoat(I smudged it a wee bit and wanted to smooth it out lol) so I guess this one needs a extra layer of protection. I've already taken it off and put on something else, which I will photo later!

Anneri

She only announced it on IG. :( Very stupid. An e-mail would've been nice at least. She did say she will restock them all again in about 2 weeks' time though. So hopefully you'll be able to get them.

I managed to get all, but Tulle (including the mystery one, even though I said I wasn't going to buy any more mysteries *sigh*). I was refreshing for Tulle for 20 minutes, but it sold out before I could get it. Although it was my least favourite, so I'm not too fussed.

Maybe we could have a list of everyone's mobile numbers, so we can text each other if there's an EP restock. I did text Anneri, because I met her last year and I have her number. Would be happy to do it for others too.

Indeed, an email would've been nice... :rolleyes:
It was so nice of you texting me! Hubby had to deal with me afterwards, sitting morosely in the pub and ranting about EP! :p

View attachment 52055

Current mani is 2 Lilypad Lacquers, Serenity with Fantasy on the accents and stamped with Serenity.

Please ignore the chipping on my little finger. I did this mani on Friday night, but only got around to stamping last night and the last photo is from this morning.

I don't think I've seen EA around! Are they worth following?

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thanks Fuzzy!

Thanks Fuzzy!

Thank you!

Ah, the infamours Mishka!
And oy, EP, stop it with rising shipping fees!

haha coming up!

View attachment 52084

pretty close for colour maybe a bit warmer toned in real life. This had tip wear so fast, except for the nail that got two coats of topcoat(I smudged it a wee bit and wanted to smooth it out lol) so I guess this one needs a extra layer of protection. I've already taken it off and put on something else, which I will photo later!

That's such a nice colour!

Can I rant a bit? Hubby got me the latest Chanel Polish from the Spring collection (Sunrise Trip), and I slapped it on yesterday. Nice enough colour, the formula seemed quite nice although I got bubbles after applying a second coat. I skipped topcoat because I wanted to add some nailart today. Now, today the polish started peeling off my nails - I'm quite sure I could've peeled the whole thing off if I had tried. Tried to minimise the damage and added topcoat. Added the wanted nailart on other hand, applied topcoat over it - and the polish starts to bleed until the whole thing looks like a watercolour picture. Funny thing was that it started to bleed all over not while I was applying tc but after! Totally disgruntled now.

Anitacska

haha coming up!

View attachment 52084

Thank you!

Nice mani! Sorry it wasn't very longlasting. Looking forward to seeing the new one.

It was so nice of you texting me! Hubby had to deal with me afterwards, sitting morosely in the pub and ranting about EP! :p

Can I rant a bit? Hubby got me the latest Chanel Polish from the Spring collection (Sunrise Trip), and I slapped it on yesterday. Nice enough colour, the formula seemed quite nice although I got bubbles after applying a second coat. I skipped topcoat because I wanted to add some nailart today. Now, today the polish started peeling off my nails - I'm quite sure I could've peeled the whole thing off if I had tried. Tried to minimise the damage and added topcoat. Added the wanted nailart on other hand, applied topcoat over it - and the polish starts to bleed until the whole thing looks like a watercolour picture. Funny thing was that it started to bleed all over not while I was applying tc but after! Totally disgruntled now.

You're welcome. I thought you probably wouldn't be stalking the website with being in London and all. Poor hubby though, lol. I was seething here on my own, much better for everyone. ;)

EA is fine, these are my first, they're all flakies, which I'm really into atm. I only know of them because of the Hela Holo Customs Group, they did an exclusive which was very similar to the dark one in the my picture.

Oh no, that's really rubbish, especially from a Chanel polish! I've never seen anything like that happen. :(

Anitacska

I've had loads of new arrivals this week, my Stackry box got emptied out and also got my Hypnotic Polish haul and my Dollish Polish mini haul. I still have loads on the way, so I'm going to try to be very good and not order anything else for 2 weeks. So far, 2 days into, it's all good. :) Still not sure if I should get Tulle, but probably won't at $20+. That's the price of 2 Glam Polishes and about 3 Femme Fatales.

20160208_140444.jpg 20160208_140627.jpg

Midnight was "helping" ;)

View attachment 52092

20160209_134921.jpg 20160209_135039.jpg 20160209_135327.jpg

My current mani is EP Vampires Suck with Gosh Frosted Plum (which has a lot more gold and pink glitter than the picture shows):

20160208_101148.jpg

MRV

Oh no, that's not good! Have you checked you're tracking to see if it's been delivered? That's not a nice boss you have there. :(

Yeah, definitely write to her! I checked my Blue Shift and it's fine, but Whatever 2.0 is just pink now.

Yes, they are visible and very pretty! Love the first one especially.

Luckily here snow season is usually in January. Except maybe at Easter, lol. Or it's 30 degrees at Easter. Both have happened since I moved here.

Thanks! I finally received my EP box today!! I was already getting worried. Usually the tracking serves for nothing (bubble envelopes and such letters are not registered here), so I don't follow them, but this morning I noticed that the package had arrived to the country yesterday and was on it's way to me. Then a bit later I met the postman and he said it was an express package (it said so online, too). I informed him that an expess package indeed - it took only four weeks to come!!! What kind of snail mail does she use now?? Well, at least it was not cought by the customs (with a value of 24 USD).

The boss is just about to retire. Guess he's having his last fun, but he should know better the integrity of mail, being a lawyer and all.

And here it is, the Femme Fatale COTM based on my picture:

View attachment 51985

It's called Dust of Nibiru. :)

A couple of packages came today, first one is from C4N, all the Cupcakes, lol.

View attachment 51986 View attachment 51987

I also got some Duri Rejuvacote, want to see if it works.

These polishes are from Rainbow Connection:

View attachment 51988 View attachment 51989

These are all stamping polishes. I'd heard good things about Color Alike, so wanted to try the multichrome stamping polishes, and the white was needed for the cheap shipping rate. Plus I am very low on white stamping polish anyway.

Current mani is Color Club Under the Blacklight with nail vinyls and Glam Polish Princess Parking Only. I wanted to do a watermarble for the accents with 3 of these neon Color Clubs, but they just didn't spread properly and the result was just a big gloopy mess, so I gave up. This is properly neon, but my camera didn't want to know, so I had to adjust the photo a bit, my fingers are not this yellow irl.

View attachment 51991

Have you seen the darker pink EP? That's pretty too.

Oh, it came out very pretty! Hope I can get it. Nice Cupcakes! I also need more stamping polishes, and almost ordered some a few weeks ago but then took them off the cart. Pretty neon mani, those roses make a lovely accent.

That's not a nice boss you're having! :cop:

And now I want Salmiakki... :popc1:

Hope your skin gets better soon. When I was in Shanghai in January my skin was so dry it started peeling everywhere! Not a very attractive look... My fave handcream for dry hands is by Aveda. Maybe you could look into it? It's quite pricey, but honestly the best I've ever used!

He's ok. You'd better pack some salmiakki in your luggage! We Finns often get withdrawal syptoms when staying abroad. Thanks, my skin is now better thanks to warmer weather (and rain :( ).

These are all so cute! Especially the Red of course!

Thanks, PQ!

I don't trust my new workplace for deliveries (too big!) so everything is going to the house now - and straight to hubby. Apparently I'm told I have too much polish now! I'd be fuming if someone hid my Enchanteds at work! (or home...!) Hope you find them.

They're safe now! We have a small place so it's (normally) ok. I don't have a hubby to hinder home mail but our post office is (or actually for the packages was) so damn faaar away it would have been impossible with all the mail I'm getting.

A very elegant mani and a super sparkly one, nice!

Nice inspiration pic, I'm sure that will be a pretty polish!

Beautiful!

Great mani! I love those DL Termos... I should bust out the black/clear one again.

Pretty manis, that's a great glowy blue!

Another pretty one! and I agree it looks a lot like Sparkling Garbage

I'm almost caught up! lol

Thanks, I'm feeling a bit better.

Pretty mani!

ACK! That's not cool of them.

I used to have a hello kitty t-shirt(dressed as a glitter red devil! :devil: )... I gave it away- too small lol I think I still have some other items but who knows if they fit either!

Great haul!

PRetty mani, black and red is always a winning pair!

My cuticles are crazy if I leave them alone, it's like they grab onto my nails and grow down them. ugh! I got them fixed up though. The hand cream I use isn't available outside of Canada, so that's not helpful to recommend lol

Great manis!

Moving across the city was crazy for me, moving across the planet... Don't get too stressed out! I don't think there's a hug smiley anymore so here's a dancing cat!
:catdance:

The FF is pretty!
Great haul!

Nice bright mani! sorry the watermarble didn't go so well....

That's not very nice of the boss :mad:

I actually painted my nails- pics coming up soon...

Thanks, Fuzzy!

The EPs are up!!!!

:oops: I totally forgot to check EP out on Saturday evening! I remembered them earlier but was working on my knitting at the time, so nope.

She only announced it on IG. :( Very stupid. An e-mail would've been nice at least. She did say she will restock them all again in about 2 weeks' time though. So hopefully you'll be able to get them.

I managed to get all, but Tulle (including the mystery one, even though I said I wasn't going to buy any more mysteries *sigh*). I was refreshing for Tulle for 20 minutes, but it sold out before I could get it. Although it was my least favourite, so I'm not too fussed.

Maybe we could have a list of everyone's mobile numbers, so we can text each other if there's an EP restock. I did text Anneri, because I met her last year and I have her number. Would be happy to do it for others too.

Yeah, the lack of mail was the reason I missed out on an earlier restock. Luckily they are coming back now!

Talking about mysteries - has she now stopped making the monthly mysteries??
I try to remember to send you my phone number, too. Very kind of you to inform others about the restocks! :flowers:

View attachment 52055

Have not hear of Ever After either. Nice mani! I'd like to do stamping with two holos, too, but I'm not sure which holos would work.

haha coming up!

View attachment 52084

Pretty mani! I try to wrap when possible to avoid tip wear, but just a little.

Oh no! I think I just read about another bubbling HE - can't remember which one now.

I've had loads of new arrivals this week, my Stackry box got emptied out and also got my Hypnotic Polish haul and my Dollish Polish mini haul. I still have loads on the way, so I'm going to try to be very good and not order anything else for 2 weeks. So far, 2 days into, it's all good. :) Still not sure if I should get Tulle, but probably won't at $20+. That's the price of 2 Glam Polishes and about 3 Femme Fatales.

View attachment 52090 View attachment 52091

View attachment 52092

View attachment 52093 View attachment 52094 View attachment 52095

My current mani is EP Vampires Suck with Gosh Frosted Plum (which has a lot more gold and pink glitter than the picture shows):

View attachment 52096

Hey, the kitty likes the most the same as I! Pretty mani! I like that the VS is a bit brownish.

Last edited:

Anitacska

Thanks! I finally received my EP box today!! I was already getting worried. Usually the tracking serves for nothing (bubble envelopes and such letters are not registered here), so I don't follow them, but this morning I noticed that the package had arrived to the country yesterday and was on it's way to me. Then a bit later I met the postman and he said it was an express package (it said so online, too). I informed him that an expess package indeed - it took only four weeks to come!!! What kind of snail mail does she use now?? Well, at least it was not cought by the customs (with a value of 24 USD).

The boss is just about to retire. Guess he's having his last fun, but he should know better the integrity of mail, being a lawyer and all.

Oh, it came out very pretty! Hope I can get it. Nice Cupcakes! I also need more stamping polishes, and almost ordered some a few weeks ago but then took them off the cart. Pretty neon mani, those roses make a lovely accent.

He's ok. You'd better pack some salmiakki in your luggage! We Finns often get withdrawal syptoms when staying abroad. Thanks, my skin is now better thanks to warmer weather (and rain :( ).

Thanks, PQ!

They're safe now! We have a small place so it's (normally) ok. I don't have a hubby to hinder home mail but our post office is (or actually for the packages was) so damn faaar away it would have been impossible with all the mail I'm getting.

Thanks, Fuzzy!

:oops: I totally forgot to check EP out on Saturday evening! I remembered them earlier but was working on my knitting at the time, so nope.

Yeah, the lack of mail was the reason I missed out on an earlier restock. Luckily they are coming back now!

I try to remember to send you my phone number, too. Very kind of you to inform others about the restocks! :flowers:

Have not hear of Ever After either. Nice mani! I'd like to do stamping with two holos, too, but I'm not sure which holos would work.

Oh no! I think I just read about another bubbling HE - can't remember which one now.

Hey, the kitty likes the most the same as I! Pretty mani! I like that the VS is a bit brownish.

Glad to hear your EPs have finally arrived, hope you like them. I'm a bit disappointed in Winter, thought it would be more white. Some people on FB said it was. Haven't swatched it yet though, maybe it is more white when applied. Very slow though! 4 weeks??? But glad it slipped through customs at least and the boss's grubby hands, lol.

Sorry to hear you missed out on the restock too. At least she will restock them again soon. Yes, let me know your mobile number and I'll try my best to text asap when I hear. I don't know if she's doing the monthly mysteries anymore, I hope not. Monthlies are fine, but not mysteries.

Thank you! :)

I think holos that are pretty much opaque in one coat are fine for stamping. I don't often stamp with them, also the Lilypad wasn't very holo.

Latest manis:
View attachment 52106 Glam Glitter in my Veins with Elevation Night Time (Don't know if it's Night Time or Just Like Night Time - the bottle says the first.)
View attachment 52107 Cadillacquer Wear It Like Armour with OPI Pink Yet Lavender (such a pretty and delicate lavender!)
View attachment 52108 Llarowe Orange Crush. Heard the Broncos won and remembered I had this polish.

Lovely mani. What did you use on the accents in the last picture? Is it silver or purple or a gradient?

My current mani is CbL Good Fortune (an oldie, but not 2011) with Polished for Days Flake on the New Year. I was going to use China Glaze Lorelei's Tiara instead as my 2011 untried, but as soon as I applied it, I realised I had used it before. It wasn't marked as used on my spreadsheet, but I also have a column with details of every mani and it showed that I did use it in May 2015. Doh! I would've left it, but it was chipping already this morning, so replaced it with one of my newest purchases.

20160210_124646.jpg

Anneri

I really *should* live through you all with all your awesome hauls, but I've to admit that I sneaked a tiny order in yesterday when I was totally frustrated about things. I have my 'doctors' appointments' week this week, and this far in, it has been hellishly expensive. New glasses (ouch!) and the dentist today (ouch again) and on Friday, with a bout of vaccines thrown in tomorrow. Oh joy! I ordered at Nailland, because I wanted one of her Llarowe's exclusives, and also I wanted to test out the shop - it has free shipping now for orders over 50€! (For Europe, I think - no idea about the UK.)

Otherwise I just want to roll around in nailpolishes like Midnight! ;)

Anitacska

I really *should* live through you all with all your awesome hauls, but I've to admit that I sneaked a tiny order in yesterday when I was totally frustrated about things. I have my 'doctors' appointments' week this week, and this far in, it has been hellishly expensive. New glasses (ouch!) and the dentist today (ouch again) and on Friday, with a bout of vaccines thrown in tomorrow. Oh joy! I ordered at Nailland, because I wanted one of her Llarowe's exclusives, and also I wanted to test out the shop - it has free shipping now for orders over 50€! (For Europe, I think - no idea about the UK.)

Otherwise I just want to roll around in nailpolishes like Midnight! ;)

Lol, I know the feeling! Ouch to all the appointments and extra costs. :( I'm being good this week, have so many things still on the way. With no hubby to fund my nail polish spending, I need to be more careful now.

I'm in a group buy with a few people from a FB group and ordered both the new CbL exclusives from Nailland. My sister got me Her Red Hair for Christmas, but if I'd known there was going to be a holo version, I would've waited. Oh well. Which one did you order?

Anitacska

I'm so relieved, people in the US have started receiving their EPs and have revealed the colour of Space Ghost. Since none of you have ordered or into mysteries, here are a couple of pictures:

EP Space Ghost.jpg EP SG2.jpg

Probably not worth $20, but at least it's not some ugly brown or orange or khaki. :)

PearlyQueen

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thanks Fuzzy!

Thanks Fuzzy!

Thank you!

Oo, ouchy at new shipping costs - thank heavens Stackry are back to DHL-ing!

PearlyQueen

Oh no, you expect more from expensive brands.

PearlyQueen

View attachment 52090 View attachment 52091

View attachment 52092

View attachment 52093 View attachment 52094 View attachment 52095

View attachment 52096

Oh wow, so many stunning thing there (especially the cat lol!). Beautiful mani too.

PearlyQueen

Thanks, PQ!

Thanks, Fuzzy!

Thank heavens your EPs arrived safely!

PearlyQueen

Latest manis:
View attachment 52106 Glam Glitter in my Veins with Elevation Night Time (Don't know if it's Night Time or Just Like Night Time - the bottle says the first.)
View attachment 52107 Cadillacquer Wear It Like Armour with OPI Pink Yet Lavender (such a pretty and delicate lavender!)
View attachment 52108 Llarowe Orange Crush. Heard the Broncos won and remembered I had this polish.

These are all very pretty!

PearlyQueen

Glad to hear your EPs have finally arrived, hope you like them. I'm a bit disappointed in Winter, thought it would be more white. Some people on FB said it was. Haven't swatched it yet though, maybe it is more white when applied. Very slow though! 4 weeks??? But glad it slipped through customs at least and the boss's grubby hands, lol.

Sorry to hear you missed out on the restock too. At least she will restock them again soon. Yes, let me know your mobile number and I'll try my best to text asap when I hear. I don't know if she's doing the monthly mysteries anymore, I hope not. Monthlies are fine, but not mysteries.

Thank you! :)

I think holos that are pretty much opaque in one coat are fine for stamping. I don't often stamp with them, also the Lilypad wasn't very holo.

Lovely mani. What did you use on the accents in the last picture? Is it silver or purple or a gradient?

My current mani is CbL Good Fortune (an oldie, but not 2011) with Polished for Days Flake on the New Year. I was going to use China Glaze Lorelei's Tiara instead as my 2011 untried, but as soon as I applied it, I realised I had used it before. It wasn't marked as used on my spreadsheet, but I also have a column with details of every mani and it showed that I did use it in May 2015. Doh! I would've left it, but it was chipping already this morning, so replaced it with one of my newest purchases.

View attachment 52111

Lovely mani, I do like a nice blue holo!

Anitacska

Oo, ouchy at new shipping costs - thank heavens Stackry are back to DHL-ing!

Amen to that!

Oh wow, so many stunning thing there (especially the cat lol!). Beautiful mani too.

Thank you! And Midnight says thanks too! :)

Lovely mani, I do like a nice blue holo!

Thanks.

Oh I want this! I really hope she decides to go pre-order and announced for the restock!

I'm keeping an eye out!

New Mani!!!
F.U.N Lacquer The Art of Sparkle:
View attachment 52180

Very sparkly and pretty!

I'm having a child free weekend, so went to IKEA yesterday to pick up another Alex. I've put all the drawers together, will assemble the mani part and transfer everything over. Hope all my nps will fit as I have no more space left for another one. I still need a plastic 4 drawer set for my make up, found one in Wilko for only £10 a while ago (they're normally £18, this was reduced because the leg thingies were missing, but I don't need those anyway). I will use the Helmer for papers, my computer desk is overflowing with bills, school papers, etc.

I have a few haul pictures to share. First up my EdM LE polishes from the sample sale. I missed out on the samples and one LE I really wanted, but an Aussie lady offered to have it sent to her from the Aus site, and I managed to order 3 holo samples too, so still waiting for those to arrive.

View attachment 52203

Also, I know I said I wasn't buying any polish for 2 weeks, and other than these I haven't, but a lady was selling EP Love the Way You Lilac and Majestic for £15 and £13, so had to grab those. Then turned out she also have IKOABD and offered me a decant, got 6.5 ml (the DL bottle) for £10! So happy about this, it's such a gorgeous colour and it's been on top of my list for ages. :cloud9:

20160213_102118.jpg

Lastly here are the two new Nailland Hungary exclusive CbL polishes and a couple of stamping plates from El Corazon:

View attachment 52205

Two new manis, one is with my 2011 untried Models Own Champagne and Nails Inc. Newburgh Street, the other is Cupcake Polish Water You Doing with Liquid Sky Lacquer Believe. Champagne is much nicer than I expected and it's very opaque, so will try it for stamping soon, I reckon it'll work well.

20160212_110949.jpg 20160214_113547.jpg 20160214_113642.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts