Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Anneri

They are very pretty. I might get them all, except maybe the nude one, and the silver one depending on what it's like up close. Some swatches would be helpful.

No, I totally understand that. Just saying that the mauve one looks a lot prettier irl. But I know you prefer brighter colours. I have a feeling there'll be plenty of those in the upcoming collection and trio. (There was a post on them on FB, but no pictures/swatches yet.)

Thanks. Yeah, I like this one.

I can already tell that we very likely won't get swatches before the release. We didn't get some for the last collections as well. Hate that. Love the nude, the teal and the dark purple - the silver might be a topcoat?

Has anybody heard about a date yet? Given my luck with the last collection which was released while I was on the plane I guess it will be released next weekend when I'm away with no internet access. :doh:

Fuzzy

This is such a pretty polish! I think I've worn it, too.

My mother manages to annoy me, too! :scream:

I've never had anything special at NY either, not even own fire works!

Anna looks lovely (and pretty combo!), I only got Ariel.

:boink: Congrats!

Looks pretty though! I like the transparency.

Those green Glams! :yumyum: Pretty manis, love the first one and the glitters are nice in the second. Reminds me of some KBS glitters.

Hey, Anneri! Nice to hear from you. Great that you've managed to arrange things for your upcoming move. Hope you will be able to stay online with us. Too bad the prices are hiked up down there, I'm confident you will have some possibilities though, like the Asian brands (Japanese and Korean), not to mention the Asian/Aussie NP. Hope you will get a new phone soon, it's a big bummer to loose one's phone.

I'm trying to get the FF trio from a retailer, not ordering from there now. I've been splurging on shoes, bags, clothes, yarns and other stuff of late :whistle:. I have not ordered anything but the Enchanteds this year (a few still on their way though), and from shops only got a few discounted Chanels & YSL, and two from Kiko once I got to go there.

Sorry about the formulas, it's a cute mani though.

Bette looks very nice! Sorry about your flu, hope you're feeling better already.

Uh, I have not posted manis in ages. Coming soon...

Thanks! The whatever I had seems to be gone but I'm still kind of dizzy... and after neglecting my cuticles they need serious help lol hopefully I'll be able to get some polish on this week.

View attachment 51336 P&J #008 Dradon Fruit (new bottle) with FF But a Dream
View attachment 51337 FF Maiden's Patience
View attachment 51338 FF Cydonia Glimmer
View attachment 51339 EdM Maddys Magenta and FF Always Tea Time

View attachment 51340 EDM Forver and Ever
View attachment 51341 EdM Remind Me with FF Spangled Starlight
View attachment 51342 P&J #023 Merrily on High (old bottle) with FUN Payday and Elevation Aguja St. Axupery
View attachment 51343 EdM Illumine

View attachment 51345 Isadora 228 Ocean Drive in Vienna
View attachment 51344 EdM Copper Patina (current mani) and a few that were not on my computer:
View attachment 51346 Isadora 243 Hot Chili with OPI Pure
View attachment 51347 FF Blue Within Blue Eyes
View attachment 51348 EP January 2015 (with Elevation The Sea was Red I think)

Great manis!! the Isadora is lucky, it got to go on a trip! lol

That is a seriously pretty mani! I thought I had Bette, but evidently not. I've not bought many PPs lately, they are suddenly very expensive (over £10).

Sorry to hear about your cold and radiator issues. It just shows we all have the same problems wherever we live. Luckily my cold has finally gone (I had one for about 10 days) and my radiators are working fine at the moment. No doubt something else will go wrong soon (I'm ever the optimist, not!).

Oh, blimey, -25 C is seriously cold! We sometimes get that in Hungary too, that's why I hate Hungarian winters. I'm really cold here as it is and it's +5 C. But also windy and that makes it feel a lot colder.

Thank you on all counts.

I will let you know on here if there's anything happening in the FF group. The one thing I'm aware of atm is that she's making 3 customs for the HHC (Hella Holo Customs) group. Not sure if you're part of that. They look very pretty. Also EdM is having a samples sale soon, but that's not group specific, I don't think.

Sorry to hear about your experience with Harlow & Co. Do these people not realise they live from their customers??? I had a fallout with Annette from RC, her FB group is ridiculously censored and she has her henchmen to monitor it all the time. So you literally can't post anything or get told off straight away. Eh. Also that time with Different Dimension was a bit odd too, I had already started a Paypal dispute by the time she bothered to offer a solution.

My EPs shipped yesterday too, but they are going to the US first. I didn't want to risk customs again, but someone said that the $24 she now puts on the package just slips through customs, so that's good.

Wow, what a lot of gorgeous manis! I especially love the EdMs and FFs and the last one with the EP and EvP! :heart:

Multithanks!

I've just booked our summer holiday to Portugal, so I seriously need to budget now. I don't have any extra money for the holiday really as what my husband pays us only covers the day to day stuff (which is already a lot with 3 children, 3 cats, a dog and a large house to maintain), but luckily I have some savings. I really wanted to have a beach holiday this year as we had to miss our planned holiday to Portugal 2 years ago due to the huge issues with my daughter. I'm also painfully aware that my eldest is now 14 (15 this year) and will not want to go on holiday with us soon. :(

That said, I managed to order some polishes yesterday despite saying I wasn't going to. Anyone heard of Polished for Days? Wow, she makes gorgeous polishes! Also got a few things from Harlow & Co, hope they arrive without any problems.

I also picked up a few polishes in Superdrug and TKMaxx yesterday. :oops:

Thanks! Yeah the more expensive PPs have gone up to $16 Canadian. ouch. My radiator is still not great, I'll likely have to have it taken apart a bit more when the system is off in the summer. arg why can't you work good like the bedroom one?! lol (I'll tell you why, the bedroom one is all-original parts! old=simple=functional!)

My current mani is Zoya Noel with Zoya Twila on the accents.

View attachment 51376

I was really curious to find out which ones were my oldest untrieds after PQ's post, so I found my old blogpost from November 2011 where I took pictures of my HUGE stash of about 180 polishes (lol). Crossreferenced with my spreadsheet and found that I still have about 65 untried polishes from 2011. So I decided that every week this year I will use at least one of them, so by the end of the year I can say I have no more untrieds older than 5 years (you gotta aim low). These two Zoyas were among those, together with some China Glaze, Color Club, OPI, Models Own, Sally Hansen, etc. polishes. These Zoyas were from the 2011 holiday collection. Interestingly (or maybe not, lol) Twila seems to now have silver and blue bar glitters instead of just blue like my original photos and most swatches online show. Curiouser and curiouser.

Pretty mani! It's good to have a system! lol I have to get to my untrieds too

Hope you're feeling better now. That's a pretty mani - if you had to be stuck with a single polish throughout your cold, that's a nice one!

Thank you!

amy04

I'm trying so hard to skip the Hello Kitty for OPI collection but I'm SUCH a sucker for that special packaging... ughhhh!

Anitacska

I can already tell that we very likely won't get swatches before the release. We didn't get some for the last collections as well. Hate that. Love the nude, the teal and the dark purple - the silver might be a topcoat?

Has anybody heard about a date yet? Given my luck with the last collection which was released while I was on the plane I guess it will be released next weekend when I'm away with no internet access. :doh:

No date yet. The last collection release (I think you mean the trio) was very hush hush, no preview until the e-mail came out. I think we'll see swatches, or at least more bottle shots. No date yet. Hopefully you'll be able to get them.

Finally got time to upload pics!
My last two manis:
View attachment 51835
Powder Perfect Shadowhunter

View attachment 51836
Chaos and Crocodiles Security Breach

New mani - Glam Polish Polar Lights:
View attachment 51847

Very pretty manis!

Thanks! The whatever I had seems to be gone but I'm still kind of dizzy... and after neglecting my cuticles they need serious help lol hopefully I'll be able to get some polish on this week.

Thanks! Yeah the more expensive PPs have gone up to $16 Canadian. ouch. My radiator is still not great, I'll likely have to have it taken apart a bit more when the system is off in the summer. arg why can't you work good like the bedroom one?! lol (I'll tell you why, the bedroom one is all-original parts! old=simple=functional!)

Pretty mani! It's good to have a system! lol I have to get to my untrieds too

Thank you!

Sorry to hear you're still not feeling great, and also about your poor neglected cuticles. Also sorry to hear about your continuing radiator issues.

Thank you!

Current mani is Color Club Crystal Baller with Models Own Juicy Jules over Ciate Snow Virgin.

20160131_105230.jpg 20160131_105249.jpg

Fuzzy

My new mani is Femme Fatale Wonderland:
View attachment 51437

Very pretty!

Aah, this is so pretty.

Thank you!

Which ones are you getting?

Thanks.

Hahaha, I actually thought it was a good idea to know what really old untrieds I have. It might help me focus and steer me away from buying loads of new polishes. Although none of those are indies of course, I only started buying them in 2012. I'm a bit of a geek/bore, so it was kind of fun to crossreference them against my spreadsheet.

That said, I do have a few haul pictures, I don't seem to be able to resist new polishes still. Sigh.

View attachment 51477

TKMaxx and Superdrug finds

View attachment 51478

CbL COTM and FF RC exclusives

View attachment 51479

OPI Hello Kitty polishes

My current mani is also Zoya, but these aren't as old as the other 2 were. This is Channing with Maria Luisa on top.

View attachment 51480

nice haul and gorgeous mani!

Looks like we are in a hot spot after all - we have only about -10C now. Not far from here, up north/east, they've have had around -30C today. After you spend some time in -30C, the -20C feels quite nice actually! :p

I can imagine the Puszta winds. We get breezes directly from Siberia! Do you often go back home?

Thanks! I think my np purchaces will be quite low from now on. As I said, I've been getting other things and fallen behind with one brand I've collected (also missed a few things that will be hard to get now), and just noticed today that they are putting out more stuff soon.

RC- that is so ridiculous! That censorship backfires in the end.

EP - you mean she puts $24 for three now?

Thanks!

Portugal sounds lovely! Hmm, my cousin's daughter lives there... I'm more of a town holiday person myself, not a sunbather.

Hey, they seem to work fine! People always ask me "don't the polishes dry up" (and "just how many do you have"), and I'm like what? I might be able to find out my oldest polishes if I search my email. Probably some CGs.

Thank you, PQ! I'm not sure if I'm a big fan of Cydonia Glimmer myself.

It's very pretty!

Oh, that RC exclusive Copper something is lovely! I also got one of those HK polishes, the blue one. Pretty Zoyas, love the orange.

that is so cold
:brrrr:

It's currently +6C here and raining, it is way warmer than it should be... and it looks like the same for Wednesday.
the last two years were crazy freezing polar vortex winters and this year we have not much winter at all.

Latest: Fun Distinct (2015 LE) and Dior 997 Blue Label

View attachment 51524

YSL #61 Brun Henné

View attachment 51525

Great manis, I love the first one, it's like space!

What a lovely polish! Beautiful!

I like the coppery mani! I also want some of the OPI HK polishes, and I'm ashamed to say it's just for the HK bottles. :eek:
Before Christmas I went through my stash of makeup and nailpolish and through out a lot of the older stuff and gave them to the local refugee center, so I don't have any really old untrieds! I think my oldest ones are from 2014 and are Kiko polishes.

Super pretty manis! I just got my first YSL polish over the weekend, the new one from the Spring Collection, Green Peace. Looks a bit like EDM Copper Patina. Haven't tried it yet though.

I'm wearing a lot of my older favourite nailpolishes atm, and botching nail art attempts, lol! Also ripped off some nails, argh. Not a great year's beginning for polished nails!

I like Hello Kitty too
:scram:

ouch to ripped off nails :(

Thank you.

Very cold here as well, it was -4 C at night. I know it's not very cold per se, but it is for the south of England. We even had a bit of snow on Sunday!

No, we don't go to Hungary very often at all. Last time we went was June 2014. We were going to go this summer, but I don't have a budget for two holidays, so I've decided not to. Never go in the winter now, I think we last went about 9 years ago. Too cold and my Mum's place is too small for 7 (or now only 6, but still). It's okay in the spring/summer, when you can go outside.

I'd love to do more city holidays, but with 3 children in tow it's not ideal. Would love to go to Iceland one day, and hoping to go back to Finland and Sweden soon too. A beach holiday however is much easier with children.

Yes, apparently EP put $24 for 3 polishes. It's still borderline and would worry me, but I might try it next time, especially if I have nothing else going to Stackry.

All my old polishes work fine, well, except maybe a handful, I did throw out a couple of dried in ones, and that Color Club faded massively, but 99% is still fine.

The Fun mani is gorgeous!

Ouch! Sorry about your nails! :(

Nothing to be ashamed about, HK is cute. I have some HK socks and both my daughters think I'm weird, lol. They used to love HK, but are obviously too cool for it now.

Thank you. Zoya does make some pretty polishes. Probably my favourite mainstream brand, also doesn't chip on me too quickly unlike CG.

Well done on donating some of your stuff! I donate clothes and toys all the time, but didn't think about np/mu.

I have a pair of HK socks too lol ...and a few plush toys... :blush:
:catdance:

Current mani is Femme Fatale Faux Pas and Edge of the Cosmos

View attachment 51536

Also one little polish purchased, it's Smitten Kenyan Sunset, one of the HHC polishes from a few months ago.

View attachment 51537

pretty purple mani and nice tiny haul!

Current mani is a new-old mix, Zoya Ivanka (this week's 2011 untried) with Different Dimension Luck & Leprechauns. I love this one, the Zoya is so pretty and the DD is so sparkly!

View attachment 51564

great green with a nice sparkly accent!

I will comment later, but here's a few pics:

View attachment 51589 EP Iceberg Lake and Yeti the Stone Warrior (appropiately frosty!)
View attachment 51590 FF Pyramids on Mars
View attachment 51591 Random haul - I got these for ten Euros a pop so there was no resistance from my part!

awesome manis and nice discount haul!

Having a bit of a crappy time at the moment, so when I managed to get away for a bit of retail therapy yesterday, I went a bit crazy. But in my defence, most of them were very very cheap. ;)

View attachment 51706

The bottom two sets were £9.99 each in TKMaxx, but annoyingly I later found the CG set in Sally's for 2 quid cheaper. Eh. This was inside them:

View attachment 51707

Also picked up a few Kikos (£2.50 each), Morgan Taylor from Sally's (£3-ish) and a Topshop polish:

View attachment 51708

I also had a small haul from Harlow & Co arrive last week:

View attachment 51709

Two recent manis, first is Glam Polish Moana with Glam Whiteout on the accents.

View attachment 51710 View attachment 51711

Second and current mani is one of the new Kikos (the one on the left, no. 504) with an old flakie polish Lorena Cinderella (it was a freebie from Llarowe once):

View attachment 51712 View attachment 51713

Incredibly annoying polish, it's not coral and it's not as light as the second picture shows. It's a medium coral pink with glitters, very pretty irl, but my camera said no.

nice haul! Pretty blue and nice coral-pink! ...even if the camera wasn't having it lol ;)

Anitacska

Ugh, so mad at Stackry right now! I was told by someone on Facebook that you can also ship nail polish by DHL. I asked Stackry and yes, you can. Only they never bothered to let people know. So I'd been spending a fortune shipping with FedEx when DHL was also an option and a lot cheaper! Argh!

Anitacska

Very pretty!

that is so cold

It's currently +6C here and raining, it is way warmer than it should be... and it looks like the same for Wednesday.
the last two years were crazy freezing polar vortex winters and this year we have not much winter at all.

I like Hello Kitty too
:scram:

ouch to ripped off nails :(

I have a pair of HK socks too lol ...and a few plush toys... :blush:
:catdance:
pretty purple mani and nice tiny haul!

great green with a nice sparkly accent!

nice haul! Pretty blue and nice coral-pink! ...even if the camera wasn't having it lol ;)

Multithanks Fuzzy!

Nothing wrong with Hello Kitty socks and toys. I used to have a T-shirt too, but it's now about 3 sizes too small, oops. I have recently bought a Minions jumper though. I'm not ashamed to like kids' stuff.

My Femme Fatale haul came yesterday, I actually totally forgot about ordering the Cirque polish, but it's very pretty. The FF Valentine trio is lovely too.

20160201_163221.jpg

Current mani is Mavala Black Diamond (2011 untried) with EP February 2015 and Claire's #Fireball topper. I actually nicked the idea from MRV. I needed a red holo to go with this mani and then I saw her IG photo and thought, yes, February 2015 it is! :)

20160202_104929.jpg

Anitacska

Ha! Just paid for my Stackry shipment, $52.71 with DHL instead of $78 with FedEx! So glad I was told about this before I paid (which I was going to do yesterday)!

MRV

Thanks. It wasn't the Lorena that gave me trouble, it was the Kiko. Perfectly nice polish and very pretty colour, but just would not photograph well.

I think FF is putting out a new collection in Feb, but it won't be until the 8th. I'm really excited about the COTM because she chose my inspiration picture for it. It was this picture:

View attachment 51736

Edit:You're right, no new collections in February. Now I have to figure out how to buy the COTM. Hope stockists get it.

First mani is so elegant, and what a great combo for the second one. Would never have thought about layering IP over BGL, but it works.

Sorry, I was re-reading your post too quickly.

Yes, I asked Sophie (when mailing about Love's Wound) and she said no new collections for Feb. But what a lovely inspiration pic. We def. have to have this one! Hope it's available with the stockists, I'm missing the Valentine trio, too.

Speaking about trios - have you already received your EP trio?

Current mani is Glam Polish Deceptive Practice and the brown polish is from the Andrea Fulerton duo Petrol in the Water (2011 untried). It comes with a blue to pink duochrome topcoat, but decided not to use that. Instead popped some stamping on using my trusty YSL Yellow Gold polish. I'm very pleased with this mani if I may say so myself. :)

View attachment 51738 View attachment 51739

Oh, lovely mani! The Glam and the stamping go so well together.

MRV

Well, I reckon they didn't 'need' my makeup and polishes - but one of my friends teaches German there, and she told me that it was a big hit with the women and girls and provided a bit of much needed lightheartedness - which made me glad.
It actually convinced me to urge all my makeup addict real life friends to do something similar, because we all have stuff that just lies around somewhere, and if it gives someone joy in a bleak world, then it's well-done! (I'll step down from the soapbox now. I don't want to come across as some kind of weird missionary here, it just gave me joy that my old stuff could make someone really happy.)

Go to Iceland, you two! As soon as possible! It was one of the best vacations I've ever been on and one of the most beautiful countries I've ever been to (next to Hawaii).

Oh so perfect!!!!!

Thank you, Anneri! I'm also trying to get rid of stuff (after all the renovations I'm rearranging the whole house) - today I at least gave a nice MU sample to a cooworker and tonight I'm going through my shoes!

Hope so! I'd love to go to Hawaii - and Japan, too.

Thanks, glad I chose some good ones! I really do fancy the Valentines ones too, though the MeiMei duo doesn't float my boat.
I don't know how I managed to miss the FF, hopefully in the restock!
Glad you got your refund!

I was interested in the Valentine flakey/glitter, but only managed to order a few Glams from her site - and now she's on holiday.

Beautiful manis - I especially love the blue / purple combo!

Thanks, PQ!

New Enchanted Polishes coming soon (no date yet). Hope it's a pre-order, I'm tired of fighting for her polishes.

View attachment 51802

Glam Polish duo from Mei Mei:

View attachment 51803

I can see these may not be everyone's cup of tea, but the mauve colour is especially very pretty. It has gold microflakies as well. The peach one has silver ones I think.

My current mani, Dance Legend Termo Shine 182. It's mostly a dark purple on me because I'm cold, but it changes to a nice fuchsia in warm water.

View attachment 51804 View attachment 51805

I wanted to wait until all my nails are nice and long before I use this, but that's never going to happen. The nails on my right hand are all quite short actually, so when I take this off, I'll be trimming my nails on my left hand down.

Oh, maybe/hopefully I can get a few at least. The Glam on the right hand does look nice. That's a vampy thermo! I think your nails look rather long and long enough for a thermo.

Might be this weekend?

Finally got time to upload pics!
My last two manis:
View attachment 51835
Powder Perfect Shadowhunter

View attachment 51836
Chaos and Crocodiles Security Breach

Nice, intense blue and love that holo!

!

Thanks, Fuzzy! Isadora is becoming a world traveller - earlier she was already in London and she always gets noticed! :D

Hope you get things arranged. Yes, old and mechanical is the best.

Oh, I know the skin issues. This winter (we now have "more" winter than a year ago) is the worst for skin! I use both oil and cream for the body (itchy!!) and today I received a lifesaver for my hands - hand oil :heart: - they are so bad now that they crack open by themselves.

New mani - Glam Polish Polar Lights:
View attachment 51847

Nice! Reminds me of Sparkling Garbage.

No date yet. The last collection release (I think you mean the trio) was very hush hush, no preview until the e-mail came out. I think we'll see swatches, or at least more bottle shots. No date yet. Hopefully you'll be able to get them.

Very pretty manis!

Sorry to hear you're still not feeling great, and also about your poor neglected cuticles. Also sorry to hear about your continuing radiator issues.

Thank you!

Current mani is Color Club Crystal Baller with Models Own Juicy Jules over Ciate Snow Virgin.

View attachment 51848 View attachment 51849

Lovely mani! Now you only need some snow to go with it.

Very pretty!

that is so cold

Thanks again, Fuzzy! Yeah, the weather is so wonky. We beet some record all the time.

Ugh, so mad at Stackry right now! I was told by someone on Facebook that you can also ship nail polish by DHL. I asked Stackry and yes, you can. Only they never bothered to let people know. So I'd been spending a fortune shipping with FedEx when DHL was also an option and a lot cheaper! Argh!

Doh! Good to hear you got a cheaper option.

Multithanks Fuzzy!

Nothing wrong with Hello Kitty socks and toys. I used to have a T-shirt too, but it's now about 3 sizes too small, oops. I have recently bought a Minions jumper though. I'm not ashamed to like kids' stuff.

My Femme Fatale haul came yesterday, I actually totally forgot about ordering the Cirque polish, but it's very pretty. The FF Valentine trio is lovely too.

View attachment 51884

Current mani is Mavala Black Diamond (2011 untried) with EP February 2015 and Claire's #Fireball topper. I actually nicked the idea from MRV. I needed a red holo to go with this mani and then I saw her IG photo and thought, yes, February 2015 it is! :)

View attachment 51885

Oh, love the FF trio. Glad I was of help! Your mani makes me think of salmiakki - hey, it is salmiakki colours!

Anitacska

Sorry, I was re-reading your post too quickly.

Yes, I asked Sophie (when mailing about Love's Wound) and she said no new collections for Feb. But what a lovely inspiration pic. We def. have to have this one! Hope it's available with the stockists, I'm missing the Valentine trio, too.

Speaking about trios - have you already received your EP trio?

Oh, lovely mani! The Glam and the stamping go so well together.

Thanks. I hope the stockists get the COTM, if not, I'll jump on the US group buy on the FB group. I need that polish. (Haven't actually seen what it looks like yet.)

No, but my EPs are now on their way to me from Stackry. Have you?

Thank you!

I saw this on IG, interestingly now she's offering replacements. I had to fight her for the refund, but there must have been other people complaining too.

differentdimension.png

My Blue Shift looks fine, but Whatever 2.0 is now a very definite pink, getting lighter all the time!

Anneri

Have you all seen the first pic of the new Enchanteds on IG? I totally love it and fervently hope that it'll be a preorder that runs a few hours!

I also have a question: You know the Mighty Red Baron by CBL, right? I'm looking for a blue version of that. Any ideas?

Loving all the new hauls and manis! It's starting to get a bit frantic over here, and I'm happy if I manage to do my nails from time to time!!!

Anitacska

Have you all seen the first pic of the new Enchanteds on IG? I totally love it and fervently hope that it'll be a preorder that runs a few hours!

I also have a question: You know the Mighty Red Baron by CBL, right? I'm looking for a blue version of that. Any ideas?

Loving all the new hauls and manis! It's starting to get a bit frantic over here, and I'm happy if I manage to do my nails from time to time!!!

Have you seen the second one, Time Travel? That's pretty too. Not sure about Tulle yet.

I don't think CbL put out a blue version of the MRB, just a green one Gemini Rising I think it's called. There were some nice blues in the past two collections, but I tend to skip blues. Hang on, was it Rain that was quite similar in effect? I seem to recall now people saying it was similar to the MRB.

cbl rain.jpg

Blue,Blue Christmas is very pretty too and quite glowy.

Ooh, exciting. Maybe the EP launch will be this weekend. When are you moving?

Anitacska

Thank you, Anneri! I'm also trying to get rid of stuff (after all the renovations I'm rearranging the whole house) - today I at least gave a nice MU sample to a cooworker and tonight I'm going through my shoes!

Hope so! I'd love to go to Hawaii - and Japan, too.

I was interested in the Valentine flakey/glitter, but only managed to order a few Glams from her site - and now she's on holiday.

Thanks, PQ!

Oh, maybe/hopefully I can get a few at least. The Glam on the right hand does look nice. That's a vampy thermo! I think your nails look rather long and long enough for a thermo.

Thank you! They were if anything too long on my left hand. Have trimmed them down now. The nails on my right hand are still pretty short.

Might be this weekend?

Nice, intense blue and love that holo!

Thanks, Fuzzy! Isadora is becoming a world traveller - earlier she was already in London and she always gets noticed! :D

Hope you get things arranged. Yes, old and mechanical is the best.

Oh, I know the skin issues. This winter (we now have "more" winter than a year ago) is the worst for skin! I use both oil and cream for the body (itchy!!) and today I received a lifesaver for my hands - hand oil :heart: - they are so bad now that they crack open by themselves.

Ouch! That happens to me sometimes too. Neutrogena has a good very concentrated cream, the Norwegian Formula one.

Nice! Reminds me of Sparkling Garbage.

Lovely mani! Now you only need some snow to go with it.

Thanks! But no thanks to the snow. It's February, I do not want any!

Thanks again, Fuzzy! Yeah, the weather is so wonky. We beet some record all the time.

Doh! Good to hear you got a cheaper option.

On the whole it's good, but very annoying that I'd been paying a lot more than I should've.

Oh, love the FF trio. Glad I was of help! Your mani makes me think of salmiakki - hey, it is salmiakki colours!

Lol, I didn't think of salmiakki when I did this, but you're right! :D

MRV

Thanks. I hope the stockists get the COTM, if not, I'll jump on the US group buy on the FB group. I need that polish. (Haven't actually seen what it looks like yet.)

No, but my EPs are now on their way to me from Stackry. Have you?

Thank you!

I saw this on IG, interestingly now she's offering replacements. I had to fight her for the refund, but there must have been other people complaining too.

View attachment 51908

My Blue Shift looks fine, but Whatever 2.0 is now a very definite pink, getting lighter all the time!

I have not seen my EPs yet. They were shipped on the 13th already. Although I heard yesterday that my boss has been hiding my packages (I order to work)! I have to check if I can find it.

Oh, and the woman did not even bother to answer me! I have to check mine out and write again as I have two of them, and I always welcome a refund!

Your photos aren't showing. :(

Edited! Hope they are visible now.

Ouch! That happens to me sometimes too. Neutrogena has a good very concentrated cream, the Norwegian Formula one.

Thanks! But no thanks to the snow. It's February, I do not want any!

On the whole it's good, but very annoying that I'd been paying a lot more than I should've.Lol, I didn't think of salmiakki when I did this, but you're right! :D

Yup, my skin is sometimes very problematic. And it's difficulf now that I try to arrange things at home and have to wash hands often. I have actually used a P&J hand cream. It's very thick and in a jar, but I have not had it this winter - it's not always available.

Hey, it's the snow season. The non-snow season begins in April - maybe. :hehe:
View attachment 51973
Frosty Panther salmiakki! :yumyum::yumyum::yumyum:

Last edited:

Anneri

Have you seen the second one, Time Travel? That's pretty too. Not sure about Tulle yet.

I don't think CbL put out a blue version of the MRB, just a green one Gemini Rising I think it's called. There were some nice blues in the past two collections, but I tend to skip blues. Hang on, was it Rain that was quite similar in effect? I seem to recall now people saying it was similar to the MRB.

View attachment 51917

Blue,Blue Christmas is very pretty too and quite glowy.

Ooh, exciting. Maybe the EP launch will be this weekend. When are you moving?

Thank you Anita! Much appreciated! Moving starts in the middle of February, and will continue until end of the month. Our flights will be at the beginning of March. This weekend the hubby and I have a little getaway (actually my Christmas present!) and will enjoy some time together, because that has been woefully short, but I guess internet will be limited.

I saw the second one and it reminded me of another polish, but I can't put my finger on it!

Latest posts