Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. #1
    Member presstoblend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    75

    All I Want for Christmahanakwanzaa 2012 Is...

    Hey luvs!!! I'm sitting here poring over beauty sites and catalogs compiling my Christmas list and was wondering what 's on everyone's gift list this year. At the top of my list is a Huetiful Hair Steamer and a Clarisonic Plus. What about you?
    Check out my blog: www.presstoblend.com
    "Beauty without expression is boring..."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

  2. #2
    Senior Member MAChostage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    1,569
    Excellent question! I have no idea what I want yet.

  3. #3
    A juicer, health and beauty benefits!
    Tried and True HG products: M.A.C Face and Body, MUFE Camo Cream #20, Ben Nye Banana Powder, MAC 208 brush, Wet and Wild Mega Eyes Cream Eyeliner, MAC 168 brush, MAC fix+, NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Primer
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  4. #4
    Senior Member nuclearteeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by presstoblend View Post
    Hey luvs!!! I'm sitting here poring over beauty sites and catalogs compiling my Christmas list and was wondering what 's on everyone's gift list this year. At the top of my list is a Huetiful Hair Steamer and a Clarisonic Plus. What about you?
    That's top of my list this year! My hair used to go crazy around this time of year when it was relaxed, so now that it's fully natural I'm almost afraid to see what will happen.

    I want a GameStop gift card and free reign at B&BW during one of their 2 for $20 3-wick candle sales. It's ridiculous how much time I spend in there poring over candles.

  5. #5
    Member presstoblend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by MAChostage View Post
    Excellent question! I have no idea what I want yet.
    I know exactly what you mean! There's so much out there I can't make u my mind but I do know I want those 1st two things I listed. Everything else behind that is just icing on the cake!
    Check out my blog: www.presstoblend.com
    "Beauty without expression is boring..."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

  6. #6
    Senior Member glammy girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    542
    I've been neglecting my hair lately in favour of makeup lol so I definately want a few GHD brushes and products and also Morrocan Oil products...
    Yeah I'm superficial, Whatever...

  7. #7
    Senior Member Fiberluver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lushville, USA
    Posts
    1,367
    All I want is my 2 front teeth (hehehe) and 2 Classic Coach bags:

    The Field Bag and The Classic Duffle - not the Legacy one.

    I also want the 4th gen ipad or ipad mini.

    An iphone 5 would be nice but that's pushing it.
    Summer: Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H 450 Suede (N), MSFN Dark, Studio Fix Powder NC45
    Winter: Studio Fix Powder C7 & NC45, Studio Fix Fluid NC45, Studio Stick NC45, MSFN Medium Deep
    Lancome Photogenic Lumessence Suede (0) N
    Revlon Colorstay Caramel

  8. #8
    I'll take
    Steamer
    Clarisonic
    Good Flat iron
    Juicer
    I need a new microwave

    (ok I haven't thought about, who cares that I stole from your list) #hmph! LOL
    Starting to hunt for Blazing Haute. This will be the first blush I've ever hit pan on.

  9. #9
    Member presstoblend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by nuclearteeth View Post
    That's top of my list this year! My hair used to go crazy around this time of year when it was relaxed, so now that it's fully natural I'm almost afraid to see what will happen.
    Nuclearteeth all I have to say is...Like minds!!! I've been natural for 13 months and I've been wanting one for awhile. I have read reviews and everyone loves it and raves about how soft and hydrated their hair is.
    Check out my blog: www.presstoblend.com
    "Beauty without expression is boring..."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

  10. #10
    Member presstoblend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by glammy girl View Post
    I've been neglecting my hair lately in favour of makeup lol so I definately want a few GHD brushes and products and also Morrocan Oil products...
    Glammy Girl speaking of Morrocan Oil have you tried Garnier's Moroccan Oil yet?
    Check out my blog: www.presstoblend.com
    "Beauty without expression is boring..."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

  11. #11
    Member presstoblend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiberluver View Post
    All I want is my 2 front teeth (hehehe) and 2 Classic Coach bags:
    No beauty items for you?
    Check out my blog: www.presstoblend.com
    "Beauty without expression is boring..."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

  12. #12
    Member presstoblend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettypackages View Post
    I'll take
    Steamer
    Clarisonic
    Good Flat iron
    Juicer
    I need a new microwave

    (ok I haven't thought about, who cares that I stole from your list) #hmph! LOL
    Lol! Prettypackages it is quite alright! Everyone needs a clarisonic in their life!
    Check out my blog: www.presstoblend.com
    "Beauty without expression is boring..."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

  13. #13
    Senior Member Fiberluver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lushville, USA
    Posts
    1,367
    Quote Originally Posted by presstoblend View Post
    No beauty items for you?
    NAW - Got more beauty stuff than u can shake a stick at.

    I want some Coach and Apple products!
    Summer: Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H 450 Suede (N), MSFN Dark, Studio Fix Powder NC45
    Winter: Studio Fix Powder C7 & NC45, Studio Fix Fluid NC45, Studio Stick NC45, MSFN Medium Deep
    Lancome Photogenic Lumessence Suede (0) N
    Revlon Colorstay Caramel

  14. #14
    Senior Member Dominique33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    France
    Posts
    4,750
    Just health and happiness. And more communication between people !
    TEAMENABLEEVERYBODYINTOBUYINGEVERYTHING

  15. #15
    I'm still undecided. I really just want to spent tome with the hubby.

  16. #16
    Senior Member MissTT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    No MAC Zone
    Posts
    3,215
    Louis Vuitton Insolite in either Kusama Red or Monogram; I'm not picky
    I get by with a little help from my FRIENDS...

  17. #17
    Senior Member CartoonChic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    5,302
    I need to narrow my list down to the realm of being realistically feasible. I'm going to have to put some thought into it.
    ★ Shop Me Beautiful ~ Personal Beauty Shopper Service ★
    SALE! More Limited Edition MAC

  18. #18
    Senior Member CartoonChic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    5,302
    Quote Originally Posted by presstoblend View Post
    Nuclearteeth all I have to say is...Like minds!!! I've been natural for 13 months and I've been wanting one for awhile. I have read reviews and everyone loves it and raves about how soft and hydrated their hair is.
    I've been natural for 12 years now, I think. Lol, long before it became a journey or movement. It wasn't anything groundbreaking. Relaxers were just damaging my hair at the time and I got tired and frustrated with the whole process, so I just stopped getting them. I guess I unknowingly transitioned. There was no info back then like there is now. I love YouTube. Even though I've been natural for years, I didn't really know what I was doing with my hair until only a couple of years ago. Ironically, I kept my daughter's hair natural since birth.

    I thought about getting the Huetiful Hair Steamer, but I honestly think it will end up as a gadget I won't really use. I'm also very lazy with my hair. I don't like a bunch of extra steps or a fussy process. I've had my eye on this super fast hair dryer for quite some time now. It's costs a lot more than the steamer, but it's more multipurpose. I want it for when I roller set/twist/style my hair, and I will also use it for deep conditioning.
    ★ Shop Me Beautiful ~ Personal Beauty Shopper Service ★
    SALE! More Limited Edition MAC

  19. #19
    Senior Member CartoonChic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    5,302
    Quote Originally Posted by presstoblend View Post
    Glammy Girl speaking of Morrocan Oil have you tried Garnier's Moroccan Oil yet?
    I've developed my own oil concoction for hair and skin. I've recently added Moroccan oil to the mix. I like my oils to be as 100% pure and unrefined as possible. I've tried Zinn Moroccan Argan Oil that I picked up from Ulta. I'm also going to try another brand of Moroccan oil to compare and see which one I like best. I can't remember the other one at the moment. I do like the Zinn one so far.
    ★ Shop Me Beautiful ~ Personal Beauty Shopper Service ★
    SALE! More Limited Edition MAC

  20. #20
    Senior Member glammy girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by presstoblend View Post
    Glammy Girl speaking of Morrocan Oil have you tried Garnier's Moroccan Oil yet?
    Nope I haven't, is it any good? If it is, I'll be happy to give it a try...
    Yeah I'm superficial, Whatever...

  21. #21
    Member presstoblend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by CartoonChic View Post
    I've been natural for 12 years now, I think. Lol, long before it became a journey or movement. It wasn't anything groundbreaking. Relaxers were just damaging my hair at the time and I got tired and frustrated with the whole process, so I just stopped getting them. I guess I unknowingly transitioned. There was no info back then like there is now. I love YouTube. Even though I've been natural for years, I didn't really know what I was doing with my hair until only a couple of years ago. Ironically, I kept my daughter's hair natural since birth.
    I thought about getting the Huetiful Hair Steamer, but I honestly think it will end up as a gadget I won't really use. I'm also very lazy with my hair. I don't like a bunch of extra steps or a fussy process. I've had my eye on this super fast hair dryer for quite some time now. It's costs a lot more than the steamer, but it's more multipurpose. I want it for when I roller set/twist/style my hair, and I will also use it for deep conditioning.
    CartoonChic I totally get where you're coming from. I never transitioned. I went to the barbershop and told the barber that I wanted to go natural and starting cutting my hair. He bust out laughing and said "You're already natural 'cause there ain't no perm in your hair!!!" Alrighty then...he chopped it off and I've been good to go ever since. Besides, I'd rather spend more time on my face! I'm like you, I don't really have a bunch of steps, it's usually water, oil and out the door. I'll check out the super fast hair dryer but girl I really want that steamer!
    Check out my blog: www.presstoblend.com
    "Beauty without expression is boring..."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

  22. #22
    Member presstoblend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by glammy girl View Post
    Nope I haven't, is it any good? If it is, I'll be happy to give it a try...
    The jury is still out on it. I've been using it for a week on dry hair. I haven't tried it as an after or pre-poo treatment which I'll probably do this weekend. For the most part it does hydrate there's just something about the feel of it that I can't wrap my brain around yet. I was planning on blogging a review next week so I'll keep ypu posted!
    Check out my blog: www.presstoblend.com
    "Beauty without expression is boring..."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

  23. #23
    Member presstoblend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by CartoonChic View Post
    I've developed my own oil concoction for hair and skin. I've recently added Moroccan oil to the mix. I like my oils to be as 100% pure and unrefined as possible. I've tried Zinn Moroccan Argan Oil that I picked up from Ulta. I'm also going to try another brand of Moroccan oil to compare and see which one I like best. I can't remember the other one at the moment. I do like the Zinn one so far.
    I've tried One 'n Only products and the're pretty good. I've never tried Zinn.
    Check out my blog: www.presstoblend.com
    "Beauty without expression is boring..."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

  24. #24
    Member presstoblend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    75
    I got the Lush Holiday catalog in the mail a few days ago and I had to laugh. I've been poring over it and circling like crazy the things that I want. It reminds me of when I was a little kid with the Toys R' Us big toy catalog!! Sad...
    Check out my blog: www.presstoblend.com
    "Beauty without expression is boring..."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

  25. #25
    Senior Member CartoonChic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    5,302
    Quote Originally Posted by presstoblend View Post
    I got the Lush Holiday catalog in the mail a few days ago and I had to laugh. I've been poring over it and circling like crazy the things that I want. It reminds me of when I was a little kid with the Toys R' Us big toy catalog!! Sad...
    LOL! You brought back some major memories with that one! I always, always, always would circle the Barbie Dream House every single year when I was a kid. Never got it though. I ended up getting it for my daughter.
    ★ Shop Me Beautiful ~ Personal Beauty Shopper Service ★
    SALE! More Limited Edition MAC

  26. #26
    Senior Member Fiberluver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lushville, USA
    Posts
    1,367
    Quote Originally Posted by presstoblend View Post
    I got the Lush Holiday catalog in the mail a few days ago and I had to laugh. I've been poring over it and circling like crazy the things that I want. It reminds me of when I was a little kid with the Toys R' Us big toy catalog!! Sad...
    Circling like a mad woman!

    She's been talking my ear off about the Lush catalog.

    PUT IT DOWN AND GET TO WERK!!!
    Summer: Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H 450 Suede (N), MSFN Dark, Studio Fix Powder NC45
    Winter: Studio Fix Powder C7 & NC45, Studio Fix Fluid NC45, Studio Stick NC45, MSFN Medium Deep
    Lancome Photogenic Lumessence Suede (0) N
    Revlon Colorstay Caramel

  27. #27
    Senior Member CartoonChic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    5,302
    OK, I think I have my list.


    • Hakuhodo Vermilion Brushes


    • MAC gift card - to haul from Taste Temptations and Strength collections
    • MAC Brushes 138, 168 and 134 (in that order, lol)
    • Chanel eye shadow quads - Lilium and Prelude
    • Chanel polishes - Mimosa, Frenzy, Frisson, Paradoxal and Nouvelle Vague (still holding out hope)
    • An eggplant/deep purple leather bag
    • Anthropologie dress and necklace
    • Jeffrey Campbell boots
    • Pibbs 514 Kwik Dri Dryer
    • A wad of cash to buy all of this stuff!

    ★ Shop Me Beautiful ~ Personal Beauty Shopper Service ★
    SALE! More Limited Edition MAC

  28. #28
    Member presstoblend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by CartoonChic View Post
    LOL! You brought back some major memories with that one! I always, always, always would circle the Barbie Dream House every single year when I was a kid. Never got it though. I ended up getting it for my daughter.
    ahhhh...the beloved Barbie Dream House. We got one and our brother used it for GI Joe platoon headquarters!
    Check out my blog: www.presstoblend.com
    "Beauty without expression is boring..."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

  29. #29
    Member presstoblend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by CartoonChic View Post
    OK, I think I have my list.


    • Hakuhodo Vermilion Brushes


    • MAC gift card - to haul from Taste Temptations and Strength collections
    • MAC Brushes 138, 168 and 134 (in that order, lol)
    • Chanel eye shadow quads - Lilium and Prelude
    • Chanel polishes - Mimosa, Frenzy, Frisson, Paradoxal and Nouvelle Vague (still holding out hope)
    • An eggplant/deep purple leather bag
    • Anthropologie dress and necklace
    • Jeffrey Campbell boots
    • Pibbs 514 Kwik Dri Dryer
    • A wad of cash to buy all of this stuff!
    I love Chanel polishes. I could kick myself for not getting last years hot buy, Peridot. It was gorgeous but sold out everywhere that I went to purchase. I found a Maybelline dupe but it being Maybelline doesn't have the staying power like Chanel. I love Chanel color but not their skincare. Leaves a little to be desired. Girl you should ask for an AMEX gift card because this is some list! I love it !
    Check out my blog: www.presstoblend.com
    "Beauty without expression is boring..."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

  30. #30
    Senior Member MissTT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    No MAC Zone
    Posts
    3,215
    Ha ha, presstoblend, I didn't have any Kens so GI Joe and Mr. T would often be kicking down the door to my Barbie house.

    CartoonChic, which Anthro dress do you want? I shop there weekly and can watch for sales for you.
    I get by with a little help from my FRIENDS...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •