All I Want for Christmahanakwanzaa 2012 Is...

hwdsprincess

I just want my stuff back.  Someone broke into my house last night and stole my camera, laptop, tiffany jewelry, and externals.  THat's years of pics and info gone.  I was trying to resurrect my blog, that is 3 years worth of pics and reviews.  gone.  #justneededtovent.
Omg that terrible, karma is such a bitch I really hope they get there's soon, so sorry that had to happen to you were here for you be strong.

Prettypackages

Thank you ladies. Thank goodness I wasn't at home. But it is scary, b/c someone had to have been watching me to know that I get home late. Plus the street I'm on is not a busy street, and you don't really know it's over there until you come down that way.
I don't have a lot of "fun" stuff in my house but what I have I love. They can take my TV before my laptop and camera. Ya know? I even started taking these free online classes at coursera.org to see if I wanted to go back to school.
All day yesterday I kept wishing it was a dream. . They pushed through my patio door, and the first night I couldn't get it back on the track so I had to leave my house wide open. I almost had a panic attack thinking about it. I still don't feel comfortable staying there. Thank God for good friends.

Fiberluver

I just had a coupon that expired on Sunday. I get them often. I think its because the store has my address from previous purchases. If you can pop into a store, see if you can get on their mailing list.
sss215,

I did just that yesterday!

One of the store's associates put me on their mailing list and will call me when the next coupon goes out.

Thanks for the info.

Prettypackages,

So sorry for your loss.
People are real ogres!

presstoblend

I just want my stuff back. Someone broke into my house last night and stole my camera, laptop, tiffany jewelry, and externals. THat's years of pics and info gone. I was trying to resurrect my blog, that is 3 years worth of pics and reviews. gone. #justneededtovent.
OMG! I am so sorry to hear that!!! There are some effed up people, and I use that term looslely in this case, in this world. Geez

presstoblend

Ugh that's one thing that bugs my nerves people who want to take what someone else has, like work for your own like I do mine! You are in my prayers Prettypackages, they may have a few new items in their pocket but karma always lurks in the shadows.
Kimbunney I totally agree with you. My philosophy has always been that if someone steals eventually something 10 times greater will be taken from them.

presstoblend

I just had a flashback moment! I can remember getting this Charles of the Ritz makeup set that had everything in it for Christmas. I know I'm dating myself because most of you have never heard of that line! Lol! But when I opened that big box and saw all those brushes, shadows, kohl pencils and lipsticks I went crazy. That was a good Christmas..teehee!
thmbup.gif

hwdsprincess

Thank you ladies. Thank goodness I wasn't at home. But it is scary, b/c someone had to have been watching me to know that I get home late. Plus the street I'm on is not a busy street, and you don't really know it's over there until you come down that way.
I don't have a lot of "fun" stuff in my house but what I have I love. They can take my TV before my laptop and camera. Ya know? I even started taking these free online classes at coursera.org to see if I wanted to go back to school.
All day yesterday I kept wishing it was a dream. . They pushed through my patio door, and the first night I couldn't get it back on the track so I had to leave my house wide open. I almost had a panic attack thinking about it. I still don't feel comfortable staying there. Thank God for good friends.
yes it def it was a good thing you weren't home, material things can be replaced but i def know it sucks to get like things taken that have meaning like your pics, and stuff. I send you a big feel better hug.
th_cheerup.gif

CartoonChic

I've never tried them but this color looks amazing so I figured it'd be a good one to start with
Lip Tars are wonderful! I'm definitely a fan. They require what I consider to be extra work since I need to use a lip brush to apply them, but I still love them. They're not sticky and the colors are vibrant. They feel comfortable on my lips and the peppermint oil in them doesn't bother me. I like to wear them alone and to also use them as bases for lipsticks to make the color last even longer. It's mentioned everywhere that you need the tiniest amount and it's very true. One tube should last you forever.

Fiberluver

I wasn't tickled with the lip tar I purchased.
Didn't like the way it felt on my lips.
Returned it to Sephora.
I do like the Lancome Mat and Hourglass Liquid lipsticks, though.

CartoonChic

I wasn't tickled with the lip tar I purchased.
Didn't like the way it felt on my lips.
Returned it to Sephora.
I do like the Lancome Mat and Hourglass Liquid lipsticks, though.
That's too bad about the Lip Tar. I haven't tried those Lancome products. At least those work better for you.

CartoonChic

OK, I think I have my list.

• Hakuhodo Vermilion Brushes

• MAC gift card - to haul from Taste Temptations and Strength collections
  • MAC Brushes 138, 168 and 134 (in that order, lol)
  • Chanel eye shadow quads - Lilium and Prelude
  • Chanel polishes - Mimosa, Frenzy, Frisson, Paradoxal and Nouvelle Vague (still holding out hope)
  • An eggplant/deep purple leather bag
  • Anthropologie dress and necklace
  • Jeffrey Campbell boots
  • Pibbs 514 Kwik Dri Dryer
  • A wad of cash to buy all of this stuff!
I gifted myself the Anthropologie dress. That's one thing off my list.
th_DANCE.gif
<--- the cabbage patch

Naughtyp

I ordered the chanel frisson np yesterday I have to pick it up they had it at Stanford mall...it's so pretty and I don't have anything like it! I also ordered Sky line from chanel.com . getting these packages make it feel like Christmas all week (month)!!

lenchen

My Christmas Wishlist

* Rosetta Stone (French) level 4,5
* Chanel Coco Noir Perfume
* Gerlain new perfume
* A gift card to MAC
* Hakuhoudo Brushes I have 8 brushes to get and I'm good to go.-They are worth every penny! I prefer their power brushes than the MAC ones
* The "Beaumont" boot from DUO Boots
* Swiss Legend Black ceramic watch
* Another clarisonic Pro in grey( I hate the stains from the white pro I own..)

* Chanel classic flap vintage-I'm gifting myself this one using my tax return

Prettypackages

what is tpf?
Gurrrrrl, I heard it!

BTW with some coupon stalking I was able to get a pair of YSL Tributes in black suede from BlueFly for only $350 so keep hope alive. (Well, if you're gifting yourself LOL) Another little site I found that I like is Farfetch.com b/c they give you access to international boutiques that sell YSL, CL, Dior, etc. Free shipping and returns + I find markdowns on stuff from this year - not huge, but it's a sale. And who doesn't want to get their shoes directly from Italy or France or some other fun place? Makes them more special.
-stalk Folica.com sales for your GHD
-stalk the Clairisonic thread in Deals & Steals on tPF. I just got a Mia for around $76. Not the color I wanted, but I was more interested in $$$.

PrettyGirlDoc

I am just putting this out there just in case any of you speak to my husband. On my makeup wish list is the Makeup Forever Be Your Own Artist Makeup Table. It is has all of the founders favorite items from the line. It is some crazy price so I know it is just a dream. Dreams do come true, right? Lol

Latest posts