All I Want for Christmahanakwanzaa 2012 Is...

presstoblend

Hey luvs!!! I'm sitting here poring over beauty sites and catalogs compiling my Christmas list and was wondering what 's on everyone's gift list this year. At the top of my list is a Huetiful Hair Steamer and a Clarisonic Plus. What about you?

MAChostage

Excellent question! I have no idea what I want yet.
girlhaha.gif

nuclearteeth

Hey luvs!!! I'm sitting here poring over beauty sites and catalogs compiling my Christmas list and was wondering what 's on everyone's gift list this year. At the top of my list is a Huetiful Hair Steamer and a Clarisonic Plus. What about you?
That's top of my list this year! My hair used to go crazy around this time of year when it was relaxed, so now that it's fully natural I'm almost afraid to see what will happen.

I want a GameStop gift card and free reign at B&BW during one of their 2 for $20 3-wick candle sales. It's ridiculous how much time I spend in there poring over candles.

glammy girl

I've been neglecting my hair lately in favour of makeup lol so I definately want a few GHD brushes and products and also Morrocan Oil products... :)

Fiberluver

All I want is my 2 front teeth (hehehe) and 2 Classic Coach bags:

The Field Bag and The Classic Duffle - not the Legacy one.

I also want the 4th gen ipad or ipad mini.

An iphone 5 would be nice but that's pushing it.

Prettypackages

I'll take
Steamer
Clarisonic
Good Flat iron
Juicer
I need a new microwave

(ok I haven't thought about, who cares that I stole from your list) #hmph! LOL

presstoblend

That's top of my list this year! My hair used to go crazy around this time of year when it was relaxed, so now that it's fully natural I'm almost afraid to see what will happen.
Nuclearteeth all I have to say is...Like minds!!! I've been natural for 13 months and I've been wanting one for awhile. I have read reviews and everyone loves it and raves about how soft and hydrated their hair is.

CartoonChic

I need to narrow my list down to the realm of being realistically feasible. I'm going to have to put some thought into it.

CartoonChic

Nuclearteeth all I have to say is...Like minds!!! I've been natural for 13 months and I've been wanting one for awhile. I have read reviews and everyone loves it and raves about how soft and hydrated their hair is.
I've been natural for 12 years now, I think. Lol, long before it became a journey or movement. It wasn't anything groundbreaking. Relaxers were just damaging my hair at the time and I got tired and frustrated with the whole process, so I just stopped getting them. I guess I unknowingly transitioned. There was no info back then like there is now. I love YouTube. Even though I've been natural for years, I didn't really know what I was doing with my hair until only a couple of years ago. Ironically, I kept my daughter's hair natural since birth.

I thought about getting the Huetiful Hair Steamer, but I honestly think it will end up as a gadget I won't really use. I'm also very lazy with my hair. I don't like a bunch of extra steps or a fussy process. I've had my eye on this super fast hair dryer for quite some time now. It's costs a lot more than the steamer, but it's more multipurpose. I want it for when I roller set/twist/style my hair, and I will also use it for deep conditioning.

CartoonChic

Glammy Girl speaking of Morrocan Oil have you tried Garnier's Moroccan Oil yet?
I've developed my own oil concoction for hair and skin. I've recently added Moroccan oil to the mix. I like my oils to be as 100% pure and unrefined as possible. I've tried Zinn Moroccan Argan Oil that I picked up from Ulta. I'm also going to try another brand of Moroccan oil to compare and see which one I like best. I can't remember the other one at the moment. I do like the Zinn one so far.

Latest posts