MAC full coverage foundation

lilkaikaiz

What do you guys think is better MAC full coverage foundation or Estée Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover foundation? I'd love to know i'm thinking about gettine one of two.

LLVV

I wear MAC's and I love it. The only problem with it is that NW15 is just a hint too dark for me. I actually mix Studio Fix liquid with Face & Body to give me a nice natural look and to prevent caking. Without Face & Body any foundation will cake on my face due to having combo skin. I hear that this foundation does make a lot of people break out but it has yet to cause me any problems. Bobbi Brown's foundation caused a major breakout for me, however.

lilkaikaiz

I always feel like my face cakes up after I put my concealer on acne spots and my powder on i'm not sure why...I use revlon colorstay right now but I want a new foundation

LLVV

One thing I do is I wait to put powder on until the foundation is completely dry. This helps prevent caking. See if you can get a sample of Face & Body and mix it with your Colorstay. I've mixed Face & Body with numerous liquid foundations (Bobbi Brown, MAC, NARs, Dior, Guerlain, etc.) and when I don't do the mixing I always dislike the way that foundation looks on me. When I mix, I love it because I get zero caking and my skin looks like my skin, just better. Face & Body alone doesn't provide enough coverage for me but by mixing the 2, I get coverage and a cakeless face.

I don't wear concealer so I can't really comment on that. Maybe try putting a an extra dab of foundation on any spots that you want to conceal, wait for it to dry, and then apply foundation. Maybe trying it the other way around as well to see if you get results that you like.

Latest posts