NARS Summer 2013

MarieMary

No names, no product descriptions, no promotional pictures, no swatches (yet!), just these screencaps from a behind the scenes video for the collection. :)

Screencaps made by me for the Specktra community, please credit this thread.

The duo eyeshadow (colors on paper, bottom left), and the velvet matte lip pencil (with the lilac cap).
[The other products featured here are part of the spring 2013 collection. Please look at the appropriate thread for more information.] ;)

Apparently in this collection there will be:

Duo Eyeshadow
Single Eyeshadow
Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner

Lipstick
Velvet Matte Lip Pencil
Larger Than Life Lipgloss

Multiple

Nail Polish

There might be more, considering this video might not be showing everything. But there were 8 products in the spring 2013 collection so maybe this is all there is. ;)

Source: http://vimeo.com/52642175

Aquamarine1543

The single eyeshadow and the multiple look like Bombshell eyeshadow (silver with a hint of beige) and Maldives multiple (pinky-peach bronze color) to me. I mean they look quite similar based on the pic.lol
I like the lipstick, btw!

aradhana

liking the gloss and the duo...though i don't think yellow eyeshadow really suits me, so we'll have to see...

katred

Specktra Bestie
Wow... This is a wild and wonderful take on summer. I can't wait to see that duo in person. I kinda think I could pull it off... with the lilac lips no less...

MarieMary, you are the world's greatest living detective

MarieMary

Wow... This is a wild and wonderful take on summer. I can't wait to see that duo in person. I kinda think I could pull it off... with the lilac lips no less...

MarieMary, you are the world's greatest living detective
I'm sure you can! I just *love* the color combinations François Nars comes up with.

Oh wow, I'm blushing now. Thanks so much for the awesome compliment! :)

Aquamarine1543

Btw, after I saw the spring collection, I thought the color of the summer collection's items is close to spring more than the spring collection.
Look at the duo, the single shadow and the lilac l/p. lol

Slimmycakes

Lilac lip pencil
th_drool.gif

Aquamarine1543

Btw, if the summer collection also has 8 items just like the spring, we already finished a full list even if we haven't got names and color story yet.
rasta.gif

I'm interested in the lipstick, lip pencil and single eyeshadow (unless it's similar to Bombshell).

Which one is a LTL eyeliner? The one in front of lilac l/p? I thought it's a shadow pencil.lol

MarieMary

Quote: Originally Posted by Aquamarine1543

Which one is a LTL eyeliner? The one in front of lilac l/p? I thought it's a shadow pencil.lol

Yes, the light pastel green pencil. It's thinner than a Soft Touch Shadow Pencil or a Velvet Matte Lip Pencil, so I assume it's a LTL Eyeliner. ;)

I'm *still* not sure if the lilac pencil is a Velvet Matte Lip Pencil. It could be a Soft Touch Shadow Pencil (same size / packaging), but the color is similar to the lip product on the make-up chart, so I assume it's a Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.

MaitaiFluff

Btw, after I saw the spring collection, I thought the color of the summer collection's items is close to spring more than the spring collection. Look at the duo, the single shadow and the lilac l/p. lol
My theory is that the spring wardrobe is focus around pastels, so you need to do a bold face. I'm not sure, but we might see bolder colours for spring RTW and more pastels for the face. Or... Francois just marches to the beat of his own drum. :p

Aquamarine1543

Quote: Originally Posted by MarieMary

I'm *still* not sure if the lilac pencil is a Velvet Matte Lip Pencil. It could be a Soft Touch Shadow Pencil (same size / packaging), but the color is similar to the lip product on the make-up chart, so I assume it's a Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.

Which make-up chart btw?

Latest posts