NARS Summer 2013

Aquamarine1543

The lipstick on the chart doesn't look like lilac to me. Does it look like neon-peach like Bolero?
hmm.gif

Btw, I can see there's a blush which looks similar to Gilda or Gina! It looks like a orange blush, but I have no idea whether it's a new one.

MarieMary

The lipstick on the chart doesn't look like lilac to me. Does it look like neon-peach like Bolero?
hmm.gif

Btw, I can see there's a blush which looks similar to Gilda or Gina! It looks like a orange blush, but I have no idea whether it's a new one.
I know, but they always try to incorporate the products from the collection into the look for the campaign. And I don't see any other lip product here that might be close to what's on the make-up chart. And the caps are sometimes not 100% accurate to what's inside. It is also possible they layered the LTL lipgloss over it; I lean toward this hypothesis.
On the cheeks, it might be the new multiple, alone or mixed with something else.

Aquamarine1543

I know, but they always try to incorporate the products from the collection into the look for the campaign. And I don't see any other lip product here that might be close to what's on the make-up chart. And the caps are sometimes not 100% accurate to what's inside. It is also possible they layered the LTL lipgloss over it; I lean toward this hypothesis. On the cheeks, it might be the new multiple, alone or mixed with something else.

Oh I totally forgot that multiple!

MarieMary

This isn't important news, but Narsissist said this on Twitter:

Quote: I know we just revealed the Spring collection, but Summer 2013? ...Hold onto your hats.

MarieMary

Also, I'm now way more excited to get more info on this collection.
Hehe, I like your cultural references. ;)

I'm looking forward to more information about this collection as well. I think it will be the 8 items in the pictures in the first post. But there seems to be so many new lines / products coming up a few weeks before and after.

MaitaiFluff

Even though we have enough snippets to get a pretty good idea of what's to come, it will be nice to see what the colour story is like. Mostly, to see how NARS plans to put all these colours together.

MarieMary

Sadly, I don't think they'll communicate about the summer collection anytime soon. In all likelihood the collection will be released in mid-April, so they'll give official information and pictures in early April at best. :( If items from the summer collection are used during the New-York fashion week, then we might be getting some names. And Google might help us find pictures. :p
I'm crossing fingers for snippets about the fall collection. :D

MarieMary

Hehe, me too. Google is how I find lots of the information that I post here. :)

I read somewhere earlier today that NARS has 13 shows scheduled for the NY Fashion Week.

MaitaiFluff

Hehe, me too. Google is how I find lots of the information that I post here. :) I read somewhere earlier today that NARS has 13 shows scheduled for the NY Fashion Week.
You are like the Wikipedia of NARS information. I love it! Thank you for sharing it all! The beauty world needs to stay busy enough to distract me from all the boring stuff.

MarieMary

The beauty world needs to stay busy enough to distract me from all the boring stuff.
Haha thank you, you're sweet! And you're welcome. :)

All I find I find on the internet after some detective work, therefore I share because it's already online for everyone to see, just a bit hidden among pages and pages of search results. It's not like I pirated a website, or worked for NARS or knew someone who does. In those cases, I'd keep my mouth shut, because I don't want anyone to be in trouble and risk their jobs.

I only wish I could find a way to add "solid online detective skills" to my resume without it sounding like I'm a stalker.
girlhaha.gif

Anyway, starting February 7th, I'll be stalk... searching everything NARS related on Google. :D

MarieMary

I think this tweet confirms that the lilac/lavender pencil is a velvet matte lip pencil, and the mint green pencil is a larger than life eyeliner:

https://twitter.com/MandiMMartinez/status/299163709178277888

To which I say, yay!

MarieMary

Here is the promotional picture for the summer collection (bottom right):

Source: https://twitter.com/wander_and_lust/status/299273429893398528

MarieMary

Upper right is Radiant Creamy Concealer, and bottom left is Satin Lip Pencil. :)
She wears a different top / dress in each promotional video. ;)

Latest posts