Theme Makeup with a Purpose

Shars

​On this day, November 20, 2002 I had a bilateral mastectomy for stage 3 carcinoma in situ. I am happy to be a survivor. if my message of the value of early detection can inspire you to pay attention to your body, conduct breast self exams and get your mammograms accordingly, then this is an even happier day for me!!! Makeup played a huge role in my recovery. Thank you all for participating in this theme thread and for making it fun and inspiring!!!! Hugs to you all!!!!
th_hug.gif
heart.gif

I'm late but Happy 13 year anniversary!! I promised myself to pay more attention to my body both what I put into it and how it responds and your post is another push in that direction! I'm soooo happy that you are here and alive and enjoying life! Here's to 13+ more years of embracing life (and buying more makeup, and floppy hats, and boots and fashion jewellery, and .... you get the drift lol :hugs:)

Shars

hi guys
i'm not so use to the new site format, but just wanted to say how much i love everybody's looks and pics!
(i just caught up on the thread)
i'm a bit sad the 'thumbs up' button is gone...

Hey girl!! Hope you are well. I'm trying to learn how to navigate this place as well lol.

awickedshape

Hoping to see @Medgal07 soon! I can't "enter" or post the pic lol Today I'm wearing the left shade from Gucci Fume eyeshadow duo on the lid with the two shades from Gucci Agate eyeshadow duo on the browbone and inner corners. Bought a full size Lancôme Definicils mascara. Wish they would update that silver packaging.

mkoparanova

awickedshape;2704197[B said:
]Hoping to see @Medgal07 soon![/B] I can't "enter" or post the pic lol Today I'm wearing the left shade from Gucci Fume eyeshadow duo on the lid with the two shades from Gucci Agate eyeshadow duo on the browbone and inner corners. Bought a full size Lancôme Definicils mascara. Wish they would update that silver packaging.

So am I!

I wore a very simple look today. The base is the same as in the past month, only the highlighter is different - Porcelain pink; RN liner and RN mascara on the eyes and UD Blackmail on the lips.

Prettypackages

Hey, Stunner! Re: SP the taupe and pale pink shades take a few more passes than usual to build up and the plum shade is not as vibrant on me but overall all the shades work perfectly together. I'm glad I got it! I used the medium shade in Terracotta Joli Teint and it was darker than my skin tone but gave it a lovely, even coverage and warmth. It wasn't off from my neck but the ingredients were not good for me.

My first time posting a fall look on here, so here it goes... FACE: Revlon Photoready Perfefctin Primer Avon Ideal Flawless Colour Correction Pearls Loreal True Match Foundation Cappuccino MAC Studio Fix Plus and Foundation NC45 Some random highlight and contour palette Barry M Natural Dazzle Bronzing Powder 214 MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush Peachtwist MAC Highlight Powder Freshen Up MAC Prep and Prime Fix+ EYES: UDPP Original MAC Bao Bao's Jewels palette (1 on lid and 4 on crease) MAC Fluidline Little Black Bow MAC Flash Lash Extreme Black Mascara K Co Brow Powder LIPS: MAC Prep and Prime Lip MAC Lip Pencil Cyber World MAC Mattene Lipstick Potent Fig Indoors...
5634fca7_image.jpeg
Outdoors...
82775804_image.jpeg

Repeat of Chanel Signe Particulier eyeshadow quad (no mascara) with CL Me Nude lipstick
761bff73_2015-11-2010.21.41.jpeg

very pretty ladies!

I'm disappointed in Chanel SP quad. The plum isn't very vibrant on me at all. When I use the taupe and plum together, it just looks dark and I can't distinguish btwn the two colors.

Prettypackages

lovely! your pic could me in a magazine!
I'll try it when I'm at a counter. But I probably don't need it :roflmao:

I'm glad that specktra is back :icon_cheers:

A look from 2 days ago:

Face:

MAC Fix+
CT Miracle want 2
CT Magic foundation 3
MAC Light boost
LM Ritual
D&G Tan
TF Softcore - blush
D&G shimmer powder Glow light 1
MAC Vanilla pigment
Chanel poudre universelle libre 20
MAC Fix+

Eyes:

UDPP
Chanel Signe particulier - taupe on the lid, burgundy in the crease, light pink in the inner corner
Chanel RN liner
Chanel RN ido on the lower lash line
MAC Vanilla pigment - inner corner and brow arch
Chanel Le volume RN

Lips:

Colourpop Trap

Perfume:
YSL Black opium

View attachment 50120

awickedshape

very pretty ladies!

I'm disappointed in Chanel SP quad. The plum isn't very vibrant on me at all. When I use the taupe and plum together, it just looks dark and I can't distinguish btwn the two colors.
It's not very vibrant on me, either @Prettypackages. I do like it a lot, though.

awickedshape

Yesterday I wore Arista Golden Olive eyeshadow duo with the iridescent left shade from TF Raw Jade eyeshadow duo

2015-11-25 14.07.26.jpg

And today I used three shades from the Tilbury Dolce Vita eyeshadow quad with Gucci Ultra Violet in the crease

2015-11-26 17.27.57.jpg

:king:

aradhana

marsha and wicked shape - nice looks!

i randomly ended up passing by a mac store today...and walked away with much much more than i had expected! it has been a while, so maybe that's ok...i got two prolongwear lip cremes (limitless & soft sell) and a mattene (personal pick). i'd say they're all related shades, but strangely i don't think i have anything like them in my collection, so i had to change that, pronto.

i also picked up one of those fluid line/paintpot/mascara sets...the one with macroviolet. i always feel that those are a good deal but have never purchased one till now. and everybody needs a macro violet in their life...

Prettypackages

I actually decided to get one. Did you see that they wre on sale? 25% I'm assuming it is the same for the Candaian site.
marsha and wicked shape - nice looks!

i randomly ended up passing by a mac store today...and walked away with much much more than i had expected! it has been a while, so maybe that's ok...i got two prolongwear lip cremes (limitless & soft sell) and a mattene (personal pick). i'd say they're all related shades, but strangely i don't think i have anything like them in my collection, so i had to change that, pronto.

i also picked up one of those fluid line/paintpot/mascara sets...the one with macroviolet. i always feel that those are a good deal but have never purchased one till now. and everybody needs a macro violet in their life...

Marsha Pomells

Face
Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer
Avon Colour Correcting Pearls
Loreal True Match Foundation Cappuccino
MAC Studio Fix Powder + Foundation NC45
Barry M Matte Bronzer
MAC Sheertone Blush Peachtwist l
MAC Highlight Powder Freshen Up
Brow palette and Contour palette

Eyes
UDPP Original
MAC Extra Dimension Eyeshadow Fathoms Deep
Some black liner (don't know the brand)
MAC False Lash Extreme Black Mascara

Lips
MAC Prep + Prime Lip
MAC Pro Longwear Liner Absolutely It
MAC Lipstick Bad Gal RiRi

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    257 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

mkoparanova

Face
Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer
Avon Colour Correcting Pearls
Loreal True Match Foundation Cappuccino
MAC Studio Fix Powder + Foundation NC45
Barry M Matte Bronzer
MAC Sheertone Blush Peachtwist l
MAC Highlight Powder Freshen Up
Brow palette and Contour palette

Eyes
UDPP Original
MAC Extra Dimension Eyeshadow Lunar
Some black liner (don't know the brand)
MAC False Lash Extreme Black Mascara

Lips
MAC Prep + Prime Lip
MAC Pro Longwear Liner Absolutely It
MAC Lipstick Bad Gal RiRi

I'm jealous :D

Yesterday I wore Arista Golden Olive eyeshadow duo with the iridescent left shade from TF Raw Jade eyeshadow duo

View attachment 50212

And today I used three shades from the Tilbury Dolce Vita eyeshadow quad with Gucci Ultra Violet in the crease

View attachment 50213

:king:

I think I haven't seen you wearing warm shades, they look beautiful on you!

Latest posts