Theme Makeup with a Purpose

Medgal07

Are you going to see the new movie?
I really want to---maybe I'll borrow some children to take w/me
girlhaha.gif

sagehen

[COLOR=0000FF]Thanks again Monte[/COLOR]:hug: [COLOR=0000FF]  I really want to---maybe I'll borrow some children to take w/me[/COLOR]:haha:  
LOL I do this all the time. The little kids give me cover. BTW the Charlie Brown theme song is running through my head now. OK, I had an on theme face good enough to share today! FACE: Lancôme Visionnaire Blur Lancôme TIU foundation, 470C Lancôme Dual Finish, 470C City Colors Contour kit, contour powder only MAC powder blush, Loverush EYES: L'Oreal Paris La Palette Nude 2, 2nd shade on lid, penultimate shade in crease, last shade in outer crease Milani liquid eye liner pen (rest in peace) on top lash line only NYX Big and Loud lash primer (trying to use up), Cover Girl LashBlash Fusion, very black on top and bottom lashes LIPS: KvD liquid lipstick, Exorcism

Vandekamp

My weekend round up:

Saturday:

EYES:
NYX Eye and Eyebrow pencil in Dark Brown for middle and tail.
Maybelline Expert Wear eye pencil in Dark Brown to fill in
Sleek Sunset Palette (shimmery burgundy and rose gold colours for inner and outer lid, the black for the crease), KVD wolf and cleopatra from the Ladybird palette to soften the crease. Random BH cosmetics shade for brow highlight
Inglot AMG Gel Eyeliner - 77
UD All Nighter Eyeliner (waterproof) on bottom water waterline with KVD wolf and the corresponding upper lid colours from the Sleek Sunset Palette smudged into it and in tear duct.
Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara - I only realised on Saturday that I have a million and one mini mascaras and a few full size ones and NONE of them are waterproof!! I was going to the beach and didn't have one single waterproof mascara.
ohboy.gif
I have to rectify that.

FACE:
Rimmel Stay Matte primer in 003 (the colourless one)
Revlon ColorStay Mineral Mousse foundation (w/ SPF20) set with MUFE Pro Finish multi-use powder foundation in 174
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Amande set with Ben Nye Translucent Powder in Topaz
Bronzer: Covergirl Queen Ebony Bronze
I so don't remember what blush and highlight I wore.

LIPS:
Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Caramello over Limecrime Liquid Lipstick in Riot. I wanted a more beigy nude and Riot is wayyy too terracotta so Caramello made the perfect balance.

NAILS: My OCC Black Dahlia nail polish was chipping but I was too tired to change it so I just put an Essie nail polish in 408 Wrapped in Rubies.

Lesson of the day: Only my brow products and concealer can survive swimming with turtles in goggles and snorkles and lasting a second stop to view a sunken ship and coral reefs. The lipstick only lasted until the second stop. It was faded after lol. Some of the foundation persevered but not totally.

Here's a pic of me wearing my Caramello/Riot lip combo. I was having too much fun and didn't remember to take a pic without my sunglasses so no pics of my eye look :( lol.

You really live a hard life. What a beautiful backdrop.

Prettypackages

Ok Meddy, I was definitely not trying to say that. But my sinuses, had me messed up all day long. So I was trying to say they were on 10, out of control, etc... you get the point. LOL

Medgal07

So what do you ladies who observe Thanksgiving typically wear in both clothing and makeup? Are you cooking or dining out? Inquiring minds want to know
sigh.gif

Marsha Pomells

My first time posting a fall look on here, so here it goes... FACE: Revlon Photoready Perfefctin Primer Avon Ideal Flawless Colour Correction Pearls Loreal True Match Foundation Cappuccino MAC Studio Fix Plus and Foundation NC45 Some random highlight and contour palette Barry M Natural Dazzle Bronzing Powder 214 MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush Peachtwist MAC Highlight Powder Freshen Up MAC Prep and Prime Fix+ EYES: UDPP Original MAC Bao Bao's Jewels palette (1 on lid and 4 on crease) MAC Fluidline Little Black Bow MAC Flash Lash Extreme Black Mascara K Co Brow Powder LIPS: MAC Prep and Prime Lip MAC Lip Pencil Cyber World MAC Mattene Lipstick Potent Fig Indoors...
5634fca7_image.jpeg
Outdoors...
82775804_image.jpeg

awickedshape

Wearing Chanel Signe Particulier palette with Lancôme Definicils today
2d4a39ff_2015-11-1909.45.48.jpeg
I got noticeably darker after last weekend and am kinda liking it. Reminds me of using Guerlain's Terracotta Joli Teint.

sagehen

My first time posting a fall look on here, so here it goes... FACE: Revlon Photoready Perfefctin Primer Avon Ideal Flawless Colour Correction Pearls Loreal True Match Foundation Cappuccino MAC Studio Fix Plus and Foundation NC45 Some random highlight and contour palette Barry M Natural Dazzle Bronzing Powder 214 MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush Peachtwist MAC Highlight Powder Freshen Up MAC Prep and Prime Fix+ EYES: UDPP Original MAC Bao Bao's Jewels palette (1 on lid and 4 on crease) MAC Fluidline Little Black Bow MAC Flash Lash Extreme Black Mascara K Co Brow Powder LIPS: MAC Prep and Prime Lip MAC Lip Pencil Cyber World MAC Mattene Lipstick Potent Fig
Yay, welcome Marsha!

montREALady

FACE -EL Illuminating Primer mixed with Becca Rose Gold SSP liquid -Becca Undereye brightener -EL Doublewear foundation in Rich Chestnut applied with a BB -Concealer under eyes- Nars Radiant Creamy in Amande -Setting powder under eyes- Ruby Kisses banana -Finishing Powder all over- Black Radiance Soft Focus in Bronze -Highlighter- MAC Oh, Darling w/Shaft of Gold on top -Blush- MAC Sideshow You from their Simpson's Collection -MAC Fix + in Yuzu -NYX Matte Setting Spray EYES -Brows- MAC Embark shadow for shape and fill. Outlined with NYX Wonder Pencil in Deep then blended out. NYX Brow Mascara in Espresso for grooming Liner: Kiko gold liner (it's a number, no name so I never remember), top and bottom. Sephora Retractable black on lower lash line and upper edges. Metallic from the ABH World Traveler Shadow Palette as brow highlight, Fudge near/on crease and Morocco on brow bone/transition -Mascara- Smashbox Full Exposure in Jet Black (?) (got in my latest Ipsy) LIPS -Chapstick Hydration Lock (lightly) -MAC P&P Lip -NYX High Voltage Lipstick in Dirty Talk with their Cappuccino liner (left) and High Voltage Burlesque with UD Pulp Fiction Mrs. Mia Wallace liner (right). NAILS Pic here

Latest posts