Theme Makeup with a Purpose

NaomiH

Hello, ladies I will have to Google how to do eye looks for my eye shapes. I also think one is more deeper set than the other :shock: and when I apply makeup in the crease of the eyes, they aren't the same ... Today I used TF Raw Jade duo with the Arista Golden Olive duo and my beloved TF Coco Ravish on the lips.
5107e19e_2015-11-0209.55.12.jpeg
835bcffe_2015-11-0209.55.48.jpeg
Perhaps I should use my brushes vs the disposable eyeshadow applicators. And take more care.
00ea8d09_2015-11-0209.54.29.jpeg
Looking forward to the "fall" looks!
Beautiful AWS!

NaomiH

[COLOR=0000FF]Yay for Fall colors!!!![/COLOR]:yahoo: [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF][COLOR=0000FF]EYES:[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]UDPP Anti Aging Formula [/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]MAC Rainy Season Quad[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]     Courtly Grey to lids[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]     Typographic to crease & lower lash line[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]     Arctic Grey to transition[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=0000CD]Bobbi Brown,[/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Sandstone Shimmer brick[/COLOR][COLOR=EE82EE] [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]to highlight brow and[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] inner corners[/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]MAC Blacktrack to upper  lash lines  [/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]Chanel Stylo Eye Liner, Ardent to waterline[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Giorgio Armani Eye & Brow Maestro to fill brows[/COLOR]

[COLOR=0000FF]FACE[/COLOR]
[COLOR=0000FF]Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat’ [COLOR=0000FF]Blur Primer[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=0000FF]Estée Lauder Double Wear All Day Glow BB Moisture Makeup 4.5 mixed w/ Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow [/COLOR] Tom Ford Shade & Illuminate #2, Shade only, set w/ Laura Mercier Baked Blush Bronzer,  [COLOR=0000FF]Ritual [/COLOR](bronze w/pink shimmer) [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]YSL Touche Éclat’ Radiant Touch Luminous Praline in small triangle below eyes, set w/Ben Nye Powder,  Banana Visage[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]Tom Ford Shade & Illuminate Duo Intensity #2 shade portion only, as base for Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818] [COLOR=0000CD]Bobbi Brown,[/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Sandstone Shimmer brick[COLOR=EE82EE] [/COLOR]to highlight facial high planes[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush, Alézane (Rust) 260[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]MAC Mystery Powder, Dark Secret to set foundation[/COLOR] [/COLOR] [COLOR=181818] [COLOR=0000FF]Guerlain Météorites Voyage Enchanté Illuminating Matte Powder - Winter Fairy Tale [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]to finish[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]MAC Fix + Lavender Makeup Setting Spray[/COLOR]   [/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE][COLOR=0000FF]LIPS:[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]Chanel Hydra Beauty Nourishing Lip Care[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]Christian Louboutin Lip Definer, Safki  [/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet, La Mysterieuse 59 (Copper Rosewood)    [/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]NAILS:[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]Chanel Troublante675 - See swatches here:  [/COLOR]http://imabeautygeek.com/2015/09/03/chanel-troublante-and-singuliere-rouge-allure-collection-2015/[/COLOR]
Sounds lovely Meddy! :heart:

NaomiH

Hello ladies :wavey:  I haven't posted here in months but I'll try to do that more. And "fall colours" definitely lured me back in :lol:  My look from Saturday can fit in the theme: Face: MAC Fix+ Rose CT Miracle eye wand 2 CT Magic foundation 3 MAC Light boost Chanel Lumiere d'ete D&G Tan TF Pink glow - blush theBalm Mary-Lou manizer  MAC blot powder  MAC Fix+ Rose Eyes: UDPP Bourjois Color edition 24h Prune nocturne Too Faced Semi-sweet chocolate bar Mousse and Puddin' in the crease; Coconut creme on the brow bone TF Pink Glow - burgundy on the lid and light pink in the inner corner Too Faced Chocolate bar - Amaretto on the lower lash line and Cherry cordial in the outer 1/3 Maybelline gel liner Black Chanel Le volume Ultra noir  MAC Vanilla pigment on the eyebrow arch Brows: TF Unabashed - taupe ABH dipbrow pomade Taupe ABH clear gel Lips: Colourpop Trap Nails: MAC Mean&Green I think I broke out from the holiday balls too :crybaby:  I'll give them one more chance.
Beautiful!

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]  They work amazingly well together!!!  You have a good eye for that!!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   I awakened w/a tummy ache today so no makeup for me, but you've inspired me to wear olive green tomorrow, which hopefully will be a better day.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  My favorite crease brush on the planet is the MAC 275------it's angled and fits so nicely in the crease.  I like it so much that I have more than one.  [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  If you're in the market for an eye brush check it out.  For putting shadow onto the lid I really like the MAC 215---it's very dense, readily picks up product and is [/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF]large enough to get the job done in just one or two passes.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Pretty you're a rip.  I just adore you!!![/COLOR]
Aw, that's crummy. I do hope you feel better tout de suite! :frenz: Excited for your olive look. Thank you for your brush recommendations!
Beautiful AWS!
Thank you [@]NaomiH[/@]!!!!

Icecaramellatte

TF Coco Ravish on the lips.

Looking forward to the "fall" looks!

I didn't do much last month. The only pink I wore was Chanel Innocence blush. I did wear it almost everyday though.

On to fall.

I've just started using Chanel Fall quad the past 2 weeks. I've used it all sorts of ways. I tried a new way today and didn't like it as much. It came out more smoky than I wanted but oh well.

Face
Mac Watertight foundation - NC 44 and 45 mixed
Bobbi Brown serum corrector
Mac mineralize concealer in nc45
Nars Mountan loose powder on t-zone
Sascha buttercup loose powder under eyes

Eyes
Fergie primer
Chanel D'Automne quad - bronze on lid, lighter green in the crease, dark green in outer v, pale pink under brows
Mac uniterrupted to transition
Tom Ford duo pen liner
Urban Decay Perversion -tightline
Chanel Ardent in wateline (copper)

Cheeks
Chanel Alezane blush
Mac Shaft of Gold highlighter

Lips
Tom Ford Coco Ravish lipstick

Medgal07

I didn't do much last month. The only pink I wore was Chanel Innocence blush. I did wear it almost everyday though.

On to fall.

I've just started using Chanel Fall quad the past 2 weeks. I've used it all sorts of ways. I tried a new way today and didn't like it as much. It came out more smoky than I wanted but oh well.

Face
Mac Watertight foundation - NC 44 and 45 mixed
Bobbi Brown serum corrector
Mac mineralize concealer in nc45
Nars Mountan loose powder on t-zone
Sascha buttercup loose powder under eyes

Eyes
Fergie primer
Chanel D'Automne quad - bronze on lid, lighter green in the crease, dark green in outer v, pale pink under brows
Mac uniterrupted to transition
Tom Ford duo pen liner
Urban Decay Perversion -tightline
Chanel Ardent in wateline (copper)

Cheeks
Chanel Alezane blush
Mac Shaft of Gold highlighter

Lips
Tom Ford Coco Ravish lipstick
Lip twins indeed! Your look sounds nice, and at least you've worn your Chanel fall makeup. I've I barely touched mine, other then Alezane & Ardent.
sigh.gif

Icecaramellatte

Lip twins indeed! Your look sounds nice, and at least you've worn your Chanel fall makeup. I've I barely touched mine, other then Alezane & Ardent.
sigh.gif
Give it a go! It is a lot to get to though. I bought almost the whole collection. I was thinking . . . I really should have worn the greenish eyeliner with today's look. Just too much stuff. I did wear the orange I d'o for the first time on Halloween. Looked more pinkish or coral than straight up orange as I just did a light wash.

Medgal07

Give it a go! It is a lot to get to though. I bought almost the whole collection. I was thinking . . . I really should have worn the greenish eyeliner with today's look. Just too much stuff. I did wear the orange I d'o for the first time on Halloween. Looked more pinkish or coral than straight up orange as I just did a light wash.
OMG---I have so forgotten these amazing products. Like you, I also purchased nearly the entire collection.
Providing I'm feeling better this is going to be a fun makeup week---getting to use products that have gone
untouched.

starletta8

Wow, turns out I'm on theme without knowing what the theme is! I'm back in!

Today's look:

Face:
Guerlain Meteorites Primer
NARS Concealer & NARS Creamy Concealer
Iope Air Cushion XP- C13
Dusting of Laura Geller Balance and Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation- Porcelain
Guerlain Terracotta 4 Seasons Blush- 00 Nude
Iope Air Cushion Blusher- 02 Peach Sherbert
Highlight- Becca Moonstone
Finish: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder- Dim Infusion

Eyes:
Smashbox Primer
Tom Ford Brow Perfecter
Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow- 02 Trench (to browbone)
Tom Ford Illuminating Highlight Pen- Lavender Voile (brow highlight)
Tom Ford Cocoa Mirage (lightest 2 shades)- base
Tom Ford Eye & Cheek Ombre- Plum Ombre
Sephora Collection Colorful Wink-It Felt Liner- Little Black Dress (upper)
Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof- Erable (lower)
Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara

Lips:
Sephora Collection Universal Lip Liner
Tom Ford Lipstick- So Vain

Nails:
Dior Diorific Vernis-Mystere

katred

Specktra Bestie
Didn't have any trouble going with the theme today. It was a slightly windy and we had a patchy sky, but it was generally a nice autumn day, so the colour palette just felt right.

Face:
Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer
Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation 1.0
Diorskin Nude Perfecting Concealer 001
YSL Touche Éclat Shade 2 "Luminous Ivory"
Dior blush 566 "Brown Milly"
Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow (light-medium)

Eyes:
Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerize cream shadow "Veruschka"
Mac e/s "Dazzlelight"
Urban Decay 24/7 e/l "Perversion" (used on water lines)
YSL Effet Faux Cils e/l "Gold Star" (used on lower lash line"
YSL Effet Faux Cils mascara Baby Doll

Lips:
Guerlain Rouge G l/s "Gipsy"

Weird thing I noticed today: I always consider Gipsy to be a deep pumpkin orange, but with the lower light and the deeper colours I was wearing, it looked almost too bright for the rest of the look. I felt surprised every time I caught a glimpse of myself. Guess I'll have to re-evaluate that shade.

awickedshape

I didn't do much last month.  The only pink I wore was Chanel Innocence blush.  I did wear it almost everyday though. On to fall. I've just started using Chanel Fall quad the past 2 weeks.  I've used it all sorts of ways.  I tried a new way today and didn't like it as much. It came out more smoky than I wanted but oh well. Face Mac Watertight foundation - NC 44 and 45 mixed Bobbi Brown serum corrector Mac mineralize concealer in nc45 Nars Mountan loose powder on t-zone Sascha buttercup  loose powder under eyes Eyes Fergie primer Chanel D'Automne quad - bronze on lid, lighter green in the crease, dark green in outer v, pale pink under brows Mac uniterrupted to transition Tom Ford duo pen liner Urban Decay Perversion -tightline Chanel Ardent in wateline (copper) Cheeks Chanel Alezane blush Mac Shaft of Gold highlighter Lips Tom Ford Coco Ravish lipstick
Yay for Coco Ravish :pompom:

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]  OMG---I have so forgotten these amazing products.  Like you, I also purchased nearly the entire collection.  [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  Providing I'm feeling better this is going to be a fun makeup week---getting to use [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]products that have gone[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  untouched.[/COLOR]
That old PO
Wow, turns out I'm on theme without knowing what the theme is! I'm back in! Today's look: Face: Guerlain Meteorites Primer NARS Concealer & NARS Creamy Concealer Iope Air Cushion XP- C13 Dusting of Laura Geller Balance and Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation- Porcelain Guerlain Terracotta 4 Seasons Blush- 00 Nude Iope Air Cushion Blusher- 02 Peach Sherbert Highlight- Becca Moonstone Finish: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder- Dim Infusion Eyes: Smashbox Primer Tom Ford Brow Perfecter Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow- 02 Trench (to browbone) Tom Ford Illuminating Highlight Pen- Lavender Voile (brow highlight) Tom Ford Cocoa Mirage (lightest 2 shades)- base Tom Ford Eye & Cheek Ombre- Plum Ombre Sephora Collection Colorful Wink-It Felt Liner- Little Black Dress (upper) Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof- Erable (lower) Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara Lips: Sephora Collection Universal Lip Liner Tom Ford Lipstick- So Vain Nails: Dior Diorific Vernis-Mystere
Loving the TF combo!
Didn't have any trouble going with the theme today. It was a slightly windy and we had a patchy sky, but it was generally a nice autumn day, so the colour palette just felt right.  Face: Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation 1.0 Diorskin Nude Perfecting Concealer 001 YSL Touche Éclat Shade 2 "Luminous Ivory" Dior blush 566 "Brown Milly" Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow (light-medium) Eyes: Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerize cream shadow "Veruschka" Mac e/s "Dazzlelight" Urban Decay 24/7 e/l "Perversion" (used on water lines) YSL Effet Faux Cils e/l "Gold Star" (used on lower lash line" YSL Effet Faux Cils mascara Baby Doll Lips: Guerlain Rouge G l/s "Gipsy" Weird thing I noticed today: I always consider Gipsy to be a deep pumpkin orange, but with the lower light and the deeper colours I was wearing, it looked almost too bright for the rest of the look. I felt surprised every time I caught a glimpse of myself. Guess I'll have to re-evaluate that shade.
I had to do that myself, recently.

Latest posts