Theme Makeup with a Purpose

Medgal07

Volga is in the same family but Train Bleu is darker. You must post a pic if you can when you do get it and get around to wearing it!
If I remember correctly Sage made me buy Train Bleu----and I'm glad she did!!!
th_DANCE.gif

Medgal07

CT Filmstar is ok, Gucci Exotic Umber is ok and I think the the Chanel cream blushes are ok but I just hardly take the chance with the powder blushes like the MAC x PS.
Oh wow! That's really great news!!! I'm glad you're finding some that don't cause skin eruptions.

Medgal07

I liked wearing neutral shadows with a stronger lip yesterday and I liked using Nars Audacious lipstick that I have ignored. I found 2 unused in my stash. I didn't use those but I decided to stick with the Nars, neutral and audacious theme. Most of the Audacious colors I bought are deeper anyway and kind of say fall to me. The lipstick I chose today is kind of an orangey terra-cotta nude color.

Face
Mac Waterweight Foundation in NC 44 & 45
Becca under eye brightener and concealer in Treacle and Truffle
Nars Mountain Loose powder
Tatcha Luminizing Spray

Brows
Anastasia Brow Wiz in Dark Brown

Eyes
Nars St. Paul De Vence Duo: lightest color all over lid, darkest in crease
Nars Cordura Darkest color in outer V
Mac Uninterrupted to transition
UD Perversion tightline
Tom Ford liquid liner on upper lashline

Cheeks
Nars Vengeful for blush and highlighter

Lips
Mac Cork lipliner
Nars Jane lipstick

Perfume
Dior Feve Delicieuse

Clothes
Green top and jeans

Bag
Coach Jade bag - I think it is called a sage.
Very nice ICE!!!!! I really like the Tacha mist but I go through it so quickly. How do you like Vengeful???

mkoparanova

Oh I'm sure it's totally annoying!!!!

I think you would love Train Bleu & it would look amazing on you. I only have a handful of NARS products. As a brand It's not a fav of mine.

th_hug.gif
Thank you! I think I start buying products from a brand when I see something LE with a gorgeous design/packaging. NARS hasn't wowed me so far. The Sin blush is on my wish list but I know it's permanent, so I keep putting it off.

sagehen

[COLOR=0000FF] If I remember correctly Sage made me buy Train Bleu----and I'm glad she did!!![/COLOR]:happydance:  
LOL I must plead innocent. Was it @MissTT? IT was someone in this thread because I bought it after someone in here "made me do it".

Prettypackages

I googled the perfume - it sounds amazing!! I'll definitely check it out. :haha:  I'm selfish when it comes to LE makeup.  Thank you! I think I start buying products from a brand when I see something LE with a gorgeous design/packaging. NARS hasn't wowed me so far. The Sin blush is on my wish list but I know it's permanent, so I keep putting it off. 
Lol, you know I understand. Wait why is everyone getting moutain?

Icecaramellatte

Sounds like a really nice look Starletta!!! Just Nothing is amazing!!! I ordered Nats during the sale and it arrived yesterday....now I had all of the liners.

Very nice ICE!!!!! I really like the Tacha mist but I go through it so quickly. How do you like Vengeful???
Love it. It's crazy pigmented. I have to use the Yachiyo brush with it.

Medgal07

Oh I only bought mountain because I bought the liquid foundation too. It's hard to say if it is all that because I didn't really use powders much. Just the Becca loose which is discontinued. Plus, I have mostly used powder foundations and there is no need for a loose powder with those. I've been mostly using it in the t-zone. Not all over. Works fine for that.

Love it. It's crazy pigmented. I have to use the Yachiyo brush with it.
I also have it but so far I've only used the highlighter, which as you know ids pretty amazing!!!

Medgal07

I googled the perfume - it sounds amazing!! I'll definitely check it out.

girlhaha.gif
I'm selfish when it comes to LE makeup.

Thank you! I think I start buying products from a brand when I see something LE with a gorgeous design/packaging. NARS hasn't wowed me so far. The Sin blush is on my wish list but I know it's permanent, so I keep putting it off.
I've ended up with some of the more hyped items---or things the ladies here on this thread suggest, and I've yet to be disappointed. I purchased the Yachiyo brush a few
years ago and it was a huge disappointment-----the brush head performed well but due to the way it's constructed, the handle unraveled badly. I never purchased
another NARS brush thereafter.

Medgal07

I managed a fall look last night----grey & burgundy. I'm most excited that I've now completely used the 'shade' side of Tom Ford Shade & Illuminate. Sadly, I didn't touch the illuminate side, a cream highlighter that I absolutely hated. I would purchase the product again if they sold the shade portion in a separate compact!!

EYES:
UDPP Anti Aging Formula
MAC Custom 15 Shadow Palette (Self made/Meddy) Shades of Grey
Scene to lids
Nehru to crease & lower lash line
Copper Plate to transition
Becca Opal to highlight brow and inner corners
MAC Blacktrack to upper lash lines
Chanel Chanel Stylo Yeux WPLL Eyeliner, Ardoise (Steel Grey)to waterline
Giorgio Armani Eye & Brow Maestro to fill brows

FACE
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat’ Blur Primer
GiorgioArmani Luminous Silk Foundation 8.5 mixed w/ Chanel Soleil Tan de’ Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid, Sunkissed
Tom Ford Shade & Illuminate #2, Shade only, set w/ Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder

MAC Prep & Prime Eye Highlighter, Bright Forecast in small triangle below eyes, set w/Ben Nye Powder, Banana Visage

Tom Ford Shade & Illuminate Duo Intensity #2 shade portion only, as base for Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder
Becca Opal to highlight facial high planes
Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush, Plum Attraction 63 (Burgundy)
MAC Mystery Powder, Dark Secretto set foundation
Guerlain Météorites Voyage Enchanté Illuminating Matte Powder - Winter Fairy Tale Collex to finish

MAC Fix + Lavender Makeup Setting Spray

LIPS:
Chanel Hydra Beauty Nourishing Lip Care
Christian Louboutin Lip Definer, Ada (Brown-black)
Christian Louboutin Silky Satin Very Privé 410S (Burgundy)

NAILS:
Dolce & Gabbana Grey Pearl 150

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]I managed a fall look last night----grey & burgundy.  I'm most excited that I've now completely used the 'shade' side of Tom Ford Shade & Illuminate.  Sadly, I didn't touch the illuminate side, a cream highlighter that I absolutely hated.  I would purchase the product again if they sold the shade portion in a separate compact!![/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]EYES:[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]UDPP Anti Aging Formula [/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]MAC Custom 15 Shadow Palette (Self made/Meddy) Shades of Grey[/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]     Scene to lids[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]     Nehru to crease & lower lash line[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]     Copper Plate to transition[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Becca Opal to highlight brow and[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] inner corners[/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]MAC Blacktrack to upper  lash lines  [/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]Chanel Chanel Stylo Yeux WPLL Eyeliner, Ardoise (Steel Grey)to waterline[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818] [COLOR=0000FF]Giorgio Armani Eye & Brow Maestro to fill brows[/COLOR]

[COLOR=0000FF]FACE[/COLOR]
[COLOR=0000FF]Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat’[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Blur Primer[/COLOR]
[COLOR=0000FF]GiorgioArmani Luminous Silk  Foundation 8.5 mixed w/ Chanel Soleil Tan de’ Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid, Sunkissed[/COLOR] Tom Ford Shade & Illuminate #2, Shade only, set w/  [COLOR=0000FF]Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]MAC Prep & Prime Eye Highlighter, Bright Forecast in small triangle below eyes, set w/Ben Nye Powder,  Banana Visage[/COLOR] [/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]Tom Ford Shade & Illuminate Duo Intensity #2 shade portion only, as base for Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818] [COLOR=0000FF]Becca Opal to highlight facial high planes[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush, Plum Attraction 63 (Burgundy)[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]MAC Mystery Powder, [COLOR=0000FF]Dark[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Secret[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] [/COLOR]to set foundation[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Guerlain Météorites Voyage Enchanté Illuminating Matte Powder - Winter Fairy Tale Collex[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]to finish[/COLOR] [/COLOR] [COLOR=181818] [COLOR=0000FF]MAC Fix + Lavender Makeup Setting Spray[/COLOR]   [/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE][COLOR=0000FF]LIPS:[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]Chanel Hydra Beauty Nourishing Lip Care[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Christian Louboutin Lip Definer, Ada (Brown-black)[/COLOR] [COLOR=181818] [COLOR=0000FF]Christian Louboutin Silky Satin Very Privé 410S ([/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Burgundy)[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] [/COLOR] [/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]NAILS:[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Dolce & Gabbana[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] Grey Pearl 150[/COLOR]
Gorgeous!

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF]I managed a fall look last night----grey & burgundy.  I'm most excited that I've now completely used the 'shade' side of Tom Ford Shade & Illuminate.  Sadly, I didn't touch the illuminate side, a cream highlighter that I absolutely hated.  I would purchase the product again if they sold the shade portion in a separate compact!![/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]EYES:[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]UDPP Anti Aging Formula [/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]MAC Custom 15 Shadow Palette (Self made/Meddy) Shades of Grey[/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]     Scene to lids[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]     Nehru to crease & lower lash line[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]     Copper Plate to transition[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Becca Opal to highlight brow and[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] inner corners[/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]MAC Blacktrack to upper  lash lines  [/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]Chanel Chanel Stylo Yeux WPLL Eyeliner, Ardoise (Steel Grey)to waterline[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818] [COLOR=0000FF]Giorgio Armani Eye & Brow Maestro to fill brows[/COLOR]

[COLOR=0000FF]FACE[/COLOR]
[COLOR=0000FF]Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat’[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Blur Primer[/COLOR]
[COLOR=0000FF]GiorgioArmani Luminous Silk  Foundation 8.5 mixed w/ Chanel Soleil Tan de’ Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid, Sunkissed[/COLOR] Tom Ford Shade & Illuminate #2, Shade only, set w/  [COLOR=0000FF]Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]MAC Prep & Prime Eye Highlighter, Bright Forecast in small triangle below eyes, set w/Ben Nye Powder,  Banana Visage[/COLOR] [/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]Tom Ford Shade & Illuminate Duo Intensity #2 shade portion only, as base for Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818] [COLOR=0000FF]Becca Opal to highlight facial high planes[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush, Plum Attraction 63 (Burgundy)[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]MAC Mystery Powder, [COLOR=0000FF]Dark[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Secret[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] [/COLOR]to set foundation[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Guerlain Météorites Voyage Enchanté Illuminating Matte Powder - Winter Fairy Tale Collex[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]to finish[/COLOR] [/COLOR] [COLOR=181818] [COLOR=0000FF]MAC Fix + Lavender Makeup Setting Spray[/COLOR]   [/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE][COLOR=0000FF]LIPS:[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]Chanel Hydra Beauty Nourishing Lip Care[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Christian Louboutin Lip Definer, Ada (Brown-black)[/COLOR] [COLOR=181818] [COLOR=0000FF]Christian Louboutin Silky Satin Very Privé 410S ([/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Burgundy)[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] [/COLOR] [/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]NAILS:[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Dolce & Gabbana[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] Grey Pearl 150[/COLOR]
Soooo pretty Meddy :love:

Medgal07

With Saturday's look I finally managed to incorporate colors that are more germane to the season as well as, use new products for the first time, that I've literally had for months.

EYES:
UDPP Anti Aging Formula
ChanelTissé D’ Automne (254)
Golden Olive to inner 2/3 third lids
Dark Olive to crease & lower lash line
Rusty Brown to transition
Peach to highlight brow
The Balm, Mary Lou Manizer to highlight brow and inner corners
MAC Blacktrack to upper lash lines
Chanel Chanel Stylo Yeux WPLL Eyeliner, Ardent (rust) to waterline
Giorgio Armani Eye & Brow Maestro to fill brows

FACE
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat’ Blur Primer
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation 8.5 mixed w/ Chanel Soleil Tan de’ Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid, Sunkissed
MAC Pro Sculpting Cream, Coffee Walnut to contour, then set w/ Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder

MAC Prep & Prime Eye Highlighter, Bright Forecast in small triangle below eyes, set w/Ben Nye Powder, Banana Visage

The Balm, Mary Lou Manizer to highlight facial high planes
Dolce & Gabbana, Luminous Cheek Colour, Sole 15 (Bright Orange)
MAC Mystery Powder, Dark Secretto set foundation
Guerlain Météorites Voyage Enchanté Illuminating Matte Powder - Winter Fairy Tale Collex to finish

MAC Fix + Lavender Makeup Setting Spray

LIPS:
Chanel Hydra Beauty Nourishing Lip Care
Christian Louboutin Lip Definer, Mya
Christian Louboutin Silky Satin Youpiyou (Blood Orange)- 510 S

NAILS:
Dior Tie Dye (Orange-Red) 858

Latest posts