Theme Makeup with a Purpose

awickedshape

I stalked Meddy and she is good. She misses us. She had to take a break to take care of some things and we all know how the board can distract us. LOL

It's my bday Month! THat's all the inspiration we need. ;-) LOL I love color themes. SO I'm down. Should we go really bright to break us out of our ruts?

Awww best wishes to her. Miss her lots. Thanks for updating us!

Shars

I stalked Meddy and she is good. She misses us. She had to take a break to take care of some things and we all know how the board can distract us. LOL

It's my bday Month! THat's all the inspiration we need. ;-) LOL I love color themes. SO I'm down. Should we go really bright to break us out of our ruts?

Yayyy!! She's alive. You must tell her that we miss her loads!!

When is your birthday Pretty! We'll let you choose the colour for your birthday week!!!

mkoparanova

I'll try to post more often too! I still can't get used to the new look and I get annoyed when I try to post pictures but I miss you! I've been quite busy in the past month and I haven't been wearing any eyeshadows, just mascara and a vampy lipstick. Pink sounds good!

aradhana

Let's start Sunday. Is Pink OK? I could stand to revisit that color. It's been awhile.

yay! pink!

that's what i've been doing the past few days with my flamingo park stuff. those crazy blushes look surprisingly refreshing at this time of year...everything is so dreary and my skin is looking pretty sallow otherwise!

see you guys on sunday!

sagehen

I am in with pink today! Face is KvD Tattoo Fnd in 66, dusted with a little Milani Multitasker powder in Dark Tan, a little bit of City Colors contour kit for diimension, will add pink blush (MAC Deep Plum) in a few minutes. Eyes are UD Gunmetal on lids with a bit (ok, a decent amount) of Creep on outer lids, blended slightly up into crease with Buck (Naked 1 palette is growing on me temporarily), ABH Brow Pomade in Chocolate, some MAC Mascara in ZoomBlack(?) and lips are NYX SMLC in Seoul. It is a violet-leaning pink, but most definitely pink. Yay me this is such progress! Where is the cheerleader smiley?!?

Anneri

I'm failing with the pink today, but wanted to post a PSA - ladies, you need the Makeup Revolution New-Trals vs Neutrals palette. I think Makeup Revolution just came to the US, and this palette is the bomb. Really. I'm wearing a few shades of it in a look today and it's glorious, and cheap as chips!

To give you an idea here's a pic I took of my London haul (I was in London over the weekend): https://www.instagram.com/p/BBkncPMoAq3/?taken-by=anneri_wilwarin

Marsha Pomells

I'm failing with the pink today, but wanted to post a PSA - ladies, you need the Makeup Revolution New-Trals vs Neutrals palette. I think Makeup Revolution just came to the US, and this palette is the bomb. Really. I'm wearing a few shades of it in a look today and it's glorious, and cheap as chips!

To give you an idea here's a pic I took of my London haul (I was in London over the weekend): https://www.instagram.com/p/BBkncPMoAq3/?taken-by=anneri_wilwarin

Very nice haul.

Marsha Pomells

I haven't done any themes over the past few weeks, just moved homes. Along with everything in different bags and boxes. Hopefully, I can add to the pink theme this week and jump to another block colour during the week.

Shars

The palette looks nice but I found myself more oogling your nail art!! You're soo creative and your nails are beautiful. I can never get mine to grow without tearing at the edges :(

Anneri

Very nice haul.

The palette looks nice but I found myself more oogling your nail art!! You're soo creative and your nails are beautiful. I can never get mine to grow without tearing at the edges :(

Thank you both of you! I wanted to include a pic of me wearing a look with the palette, but the board didn't let me. Any helpful pointers? I'm on mobile, and clicked on the little tree icon to upload a pic, chose said pic, clicked on upload - and nothing happened. Did I do something wrong?

Thank you so much Shars! My secret to healthy nails is Lush's Lemony Flutter and a glass file. Nothing fancy! But moving and packing boxes actually puts some strain on them, especially on my right hand that I never photograph! ;)

Shars

Thank you both of you! I wanted to include a pic of me wearing a look with the palette, but the board didn't let me. Any helpful pointers? I'm on mobile, and clicked on the little tree icon to upload a pic, chose said pic, clicked on upload - and nothing happened. Did I do something wrong?

Thank you so much Shars! My secret to healthy nails is Lush's Lemony Flutter and a glass file. Nothing fancy! But moving and packing boxes actually puts some strain on them, especially on my right hand that I never photograph! ;)

You're welcome! I'll have to check out the Lush product! I'm also in search of a better base coat to prolong my polish. I've been using the Revlon Colorstay Gel base coat and it does work despite the fact that I get tip wear in 2 days. I think, though, that it is damaging the surface of my nail bed. I get a lot of peeling in the tips and I didn't get that before I started using the Revlon base coat.

Icecaramellatte

This is good news! It's my birthday month too. I think I can play this week. Yesterday, I had pink cheeks and lips.

Face
Giorgio Armani primer
Giorgio Armani Maestro Glow
Becca eye brightener
Becca concealer

Brows
Anastasia Brow Wiz in Dark Brown

Eyes
Shu Uemura 16 shadow palette
P Light Beige 822 (I think it's an 8, its hard to read) on the lid (peachy with light shimmer flecks)
ME Light Beige 825 in the crease (light bronze)
IR Dark Blue 690??? in the outer V
UD Perversion to tightline
Tom Ford Duo liner on upper lashline
Chanel Noir Le Volume mascara

Cheeks
Nars Steven Klein blush palette Ferocious blush (pink)
Mac Light Year MSF highlighter

Lips
Tom Ford Infamy click pen (pink)

Latest posts