Theme Makeup with a Purpose

Medgal07

Hi Maggie!!
We're working to restore my original account. It's good to me home
again. BTW, that last pic that you posted was truly stunning!!! Love it!!!

mkoparanova

Hi Maggie!!
We're working to restore my original account. It's good to me home
again. BTW, that last pic that you posted was truly stunning!!! Love it!!!

That's great! I hope everything gets back to normal soon, there are a lot of missing people. And thank you very much!!

awickedshape

So glad Medgal is back!

What's our theme? Lol
Today I used Burberry Gold no.25 palette with Guerlain Brownie and Clyde mono.

20151201_083639-1.jpg

Last edited:

Marsha Pomells

So glad Medgal is back!

What's our theme? Lol
But now I can't upload lol

Just got back from picking up my DD lipsticks, BN looks very interesting indeed.

The theme is... A mid winter's night dream... A different story to Shakespeare's Mid Summer Night's Dream.

sagehen

OMG it is December - what is the theme for this month? I would like to vote for try a buncha unused stuff month, because I am sure I am not alone in my Black Friday/Cyber Monday shenanigans. Today I am wearing some shadows from the UDxGwen Stefani palette and I just need to say that Punk needs to be available as a single.

Prettypackages

OMG it is December - what is the theme for this month? I would like to vote for try a buncha unused stuff month, because I am sure I am not alone in my Black Friday/Cyber Monday shenanigans. Today I am wearing some shadows from the UDxGwen Stefani palette and I just need to say that Punk needs to be available as a single.
LOL what all did you get?
Even with as much as you have in your collex, do you think the quad is worth it?
So glad Medgal is back!

What's our theme? Lol

View attachment 50316

Thank you @Marsha!
*weeps* I can't believe I didn't grab this one the second it showed back up on sephora.
this is really pretty.

Welcome back Meddy! Missed you!

awickedshape

LOL what all did you get?
Even with as much as you have in your collex, do you think the quad is worth it?

*weeps* I can't believe I didn't grab this one the second it showed back up on sephora.
this is really pretty.

Welcome back Meddy! Missed you!

I know! It's my fave :mecry:

aradhana

I actually decided to get one. Did you see that they wre on sale? 25% I'm assuming it is the same for the Candaian site.

I didn't realize about the sale till I had already asked the salesperson to add one to my purchase... So it was a pleasant surprise! Which one did you get?
That's great! I hope everything gets back to normal soon, there are a lot of missing people. And thank you very much!!

Just got back from picking up my DD lipsticks, BN looks very interesting indeed.

The theme is... A mid winter's night dream... A different story to Shakespeare's Mid Summer Night's Dream.

What is a DD lipstick? I googled it and let me tell you - skmevweird results indeed! Boa constrictors and... Big boobs!
Anyway. Should have known better than to Google that one! ;)

So what happened to people's accounts? We're they just lost in the move? I am still adjusting to this new interface. Do you ladies know s shortcut to getting to this thread? I couldn't figure out where my subscriptions show up in the new setup.

I bought some stuff yesterday on the NARS site that was definitely an impulse buy. Hopefully it's gonna be a good impulse! I got a few blushes,a wet/dry eyeshadow palette and I think Niagara and train bleu.

I was about to pull the trigger on the bite lab lipsticks (set of 12) at sephora, but I didn't, and I assume theyre gone now....

Marsha Pomells

I didn't realize about the sale till I had already asked the salesperson to add one to my purchase... So it was a pleasant surprise! Which one did you get?

What is a DD lipstick? I googled it and let me tell you - skmevweird results indeed! Boa constrictors and... Big boobs!
Anyway. Should have known better than to Google that one! ;)

So what happened to people's accounts? We're they just lost in the move? I am still adjusting to this new interface. Do you ladies know s shortcut to getting to this thread? I couldn't figure out where my subscriptions show up in the new setup.

I bought some stuff yesterday on the NARS site that was definitely an impulse buy. Hopefully it's gonna be a good impulse! I got a few blushes,a wet/dry eyeshadow palette and I think Niagara and train bleu.

I was about to pull the trigger on the bite lab lipsticks (set of 12) at sephora, but I didn't, and I assume theyre gone now....

Dark Desires

Shars

Love you ladies but this new Specktra is causing me stress. Just wanted to say that, lol.

LOL! It's not so bad today. Especially since the threads have been moving slowly. I wouldn't dream of using it on mobile though. I hated the mobile version on the last site so I can only imagine how I would feel about this new one lol.

Marsha Pomells

LOL! It's not so bad today. Especially since the threads have been moving slowly. I wouldn't dream of using it on mobile though. I hated the mobile version on the last site so I can only imagine how I would feel about this new one lol.

I loved the old site on mobile, it was straight forward and easy to use, the new site still has a long way to go. It's not all the time I'm near a computer, so the mobile site is pretty much all I use. It would be really handy if there was an app or something. Like now, I'm at home but I rather use my phone... I need to use my laptop a bit more...

Latest posts