What's Your Red???

tats

MAC Lady Danger & Scarlet Ibis are my reds
heart.gif

butterflyeyes

Mine right now are OCC Vintage, OCC Stalker, Butter London Come To Bed Red Lippy, and Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited RD 185.

Yazmin

MAC Deeply Adored is my signature red.
I clearly need to revisit this. I have seen this so many times in this thread.
You should!

I always get compliments when I wear DA. Even my SA, who's also a friend, couldn't stop complimenting me when I wore it out for a movie night.

Prettypackages

Runway Red and Deeply Adored are my two fav's but I also like Russian Red
runaway red is my baby... she made me fall in love with red's on me. it's my perfect red. I'm sorry i didn't get the second version that came out that was supposedly a lighter formula.

I was going to wear Deeply Adored today, maybe I'll wear runaway red instead.

Naughtyp

runaway red is my baby... she made me fall in love with red's on me. it's my perfect red. I'm sorry i didn't get the second version that came out that was supposedly a lighter formula.

I was going to wear Deeply Adored today, maybe I'll wear runaway red instead.
lol I love runway red! a couple if times it has felt do smooth I forgot I wasn't wearing lip balm And smeared it lol I got the mac me over version which I've heard is the better one.
i also tried ruby woo yesterday I love it! and it's on my list it's perfect with cherry lipliner.

Prettypackages

I still have not tried Ruby Woo, I have no idea why either. Oh yeah.... I didn't like reds till Mac Me Over. LOL I had been trying though. I just never tried that.

Naughtyp

I still have not tried Ruby Woo, I have no idea why either. Oh yeah.... I didn't like reds till Mac Me Over. LOL I had been trying though. I just never tried that.
lol I only tried it because the Rihanna Riri Woo lipstick is the same formula as ruby woo so I wanted to make sure I liked it before I buy it since it won't be in stores till Christmas! But I didn't find it drying at all which is what I read a lot of ppl say.

I have FAR too many reds. But I think these look best on me:
MAC Ruby Woo and Lady Danger
Illamasqua Encounter and Drench
Revlon (Colorburst) Crimson

User38

CD Ara Red

YSL #120 and 1 RPC

Russian Red
Lady Danger
Heat Wave
Scarlet Empress NARS
Cruella lip pencil NARS
Shanghai Express NARS

TF Cherry Lush

Chanel Coromandel
Chanel Incandescente
Chanel Velvet La Fascinante and La Sompteuse
Revlon 006 Red (a cheapo but a goodie)

and a gazillion more! I usually prefer matte reds.

good grief
thud.gif

User38

Prettypackages
friends.gif
hi darlin!

yea, I left out Ruby Woo.. love that too.. use it now with Fuschia pigment patted on top and in the middle of lips.. looks great and no matter if I am an old bag.. I still have big lips!

Bobbi Brown: Burnt Red and Vintage Red too!

bobbiedoll03

I just picked up Ruffian Red from the CCO and I am in love..it is perfect! And my fiance, who rarely likes red lips...loved it!

Latest posts