Mac Ruby Woo
Mac Diva
Mac Deeply Adored
Mac Russian Red
Nyx Chaos
Nyx Alabama
Revlon Really Red
Revlon Blackberry

That's a lot, but they are seriously my loves!

Dominique33

I currently own:
MAC Red Racer
MAC Russian REd
MAC Deeply Adored
Sephora [FONT=&quot]Passion Red 03[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MAC Charmed I am sure (which is [/FONT][FONT=&quot]my absolutely favorite)[/FONT]

[FONT=helvetica neue, arial, sans-serif]My wishlist:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Guerlain Garconne Rouge G [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dior Diorling Diorific[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]NARS Dragon Girl [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]NARS Mascate [/FONT]
Yes Dior Diorling is a must-have, very classy and long wearing too, good texture and pretty lipstick. Dior Diva is beautiful too but you already have Red Racer + Charmed I am sure so it's better to get Diorling I think.

glammy girl

NC50 for reference, here are my go-to's: Nars Red Lizard Nars Mascate Nars Cruella Mac Ruby Woo Mac Diva Mac Deeply Adored Mac Russian Red Nyx Chaos Nyx Alabama Revlon Really Red Revlon Blackberry That's a lot, but they are seriously my loves!
I need to try Nyx red lipsticks, I'll pick up your recommendations :)

PrettyKitty

My favorite red is Bite Beauty Pomegranate! Such a rich, creamy, highly pigmented red.

EDIT : Oops I just noticed that this post is in 'Beauty of color'! lol

MACGirl13

I have so many of the MAC reds that reach for depending on my mood..listed below in no particular order Deeply Adored cockney Partyline Dubonnet O Viva Glam I Craving What Joy captive with half red liner - I am NC/NW20 Red Dwarf Craving w/ half Red liner

beautiijunkii

I have several: MAC Russian Red and Ruby Woo, Revlon Certainly Red, and Wet N Wild 911D Stoplight Red. Don't sleep on the Wet N Wild 911D Stoplight Red, ladies! Their Megalast lipsticks are AMAZING!!! Highly pigmented, smooth and long lasting and they're only $1.99!!!!!

cutemiauw

Currently in the period of loving red lipsticks, so here are my fave:
- True red: Ellis Faas Milky Lips Red (201). It's the first red lipstick I fell in love with. It's kind of bloody red shade.
- Purplish red: Lush Liquid Lipstick in Decisive. The description said "vintage cherry red". It's very dramatic yet very beautiful. Some said it feathers and flaky... But I found the best way to use this lipstick is just to put a very small amount. It's very pigmented and long lasting so small amount is enough. It's the cheapest of all my red lipstick bunch yet it's one I had most compliment on.
- Orangey-red: Giorgio Armani Rouge D'Armani #401. Best lipstick ever. It doesn't feather, last for more than 5 hours. Fades beautifully, glades beautifully, doesn't transfer easily once it's set. That's the one I'm wearing on my current avatar

cutemiauw

Hey, Anneri!!
th_hug.gif

How are you? I'm doing good! Hope all is well with you too? I've been kind of losing interest in MU for a while, and I just didn't have anything to say in the forum anymore. Yeah, I know, excuses
smash.gif
. I miss you all though, so I'm trying to weasel back into the forums ;) .

Ingenue

Chanel Rouge Allure Laque in #75 (Dragon)
Armani Rouge d' Armani 400
Tom Ford Diabolique
Tom Ford Narcotic Rouge
NARS 413 Bleecker (gloss)
NARS Scarlett Empress
Hourglass ICON Opaque Rouge
Hourglass ICON Lipstick

My fave reds are:

MAC Ruby Woo is my go to for a classic red
MAC Lady Danger is so hot because it has a hint of orange! Love it!!!

nudibelle

So I just discovered that Mac Chili is my HG red lipstick
eyelove.gif
It couldn't suit my skintone better and I'm obsessed... Just curious what's your favorite red lippie of all time that you can't live without?
smiles.gif
MINE TOO
i just discovered chili last week
where has it been all my life
ive worn it everyday since

Latest posts