Versailles aka Cruise

elkaknits

OMG I hope this is okay and I am not duplicating anything but when I saw the compact of concealer/powder what not in spring thread I googled the versailles collection and found this:

http://www.sandrascloset.com/tag/versailles-de-chanel/

the first post is on the fashion show and the second concentrates on makeup but I didn't spread them out since the finished look on models was so adorable. Not that I think I will be wearing pink eyeshadow......

anybody find a color story about this or other pictures? Any news on US release? Please don't let this be like the Asia thing where we get it years later cus it looks so perfect for spring.

cheburaha

It says this collection will be available in specific points of sales which means Chanel boutiques and beauty stusios. I am dying to see it! I want the highlighter!
And thanks for posting the detailed link!

Neicy

Hi Guys! Bergdorf's is getting this in soon. You can call and put your name down and they will ship it to you. :)

Haven

I am really interested in some of this collection. I must see it in person though before deciding.

Shypo

Not too sure about the pink eyes, but the highlighter is definitely worth checking out! I don't know what my obsession with highlighters is lately......
love.gif

CartoonChic

I know exactly what you mean about highlighters. I got the Poudre Signee highlighter from the Spring 2013 collection, and now I want this one. Will this collection also be available on Chanel's website?

Shypo

Amy at Cafe Makeup mentioned this collection in May of this year (link below) and indicated that the collection is supposed to be available this month.....with Chanel's launch inconsistencies lately, it might not be until next month. But hopefully it's soon! I am surprised, though, that they'd have 2 different highlighters so close together.

http://cafemakeup.com/tag/chanel-mouche-de-beaute/

And then I found this on Chanel.com......must be due to be there soon as well......

http://www.chanel.com/en_AU/fragrance-beauty/Makeup-Powders-MOUCHE-DE-BEAUT%C3%89-134293

Shypo

Interesting....seems like there would have been more mentioned about it after Amy's post....and as we got closer to the holidays. I think I read that there were products created just for the show - including those interlocking C 'beauty marks'. I wonder if the pink shadow and the highlighter will make it to retail.........

cheburaha

I called the Chanel boutique in Toronto a couple of weeks ago about this collection and they told me it will be available in the mid-January.

Shypo

Pics of the Versailles collection - including the highlighter (SOURCE: http://www.chicprofile.com/2012/12/chanel-winter-2012-versailles-de-chanel-collection-info-photos.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ChicProfile+%28Chic+Profile%29 )

[h=3]Chanel Winter 2012 Versailles de Chanel Collection[/h] Chanel Versailles Compact – Limited Edition
This beautiful compact which is the star of this collection features an embossed relief of an architectural detail from the famous Château de Versailles.
Joues Contraste Powder Blush – €37.00

• Rose Pétale
Rouge Coco Shine Hydrating Sheer – €29.50

• Evasion
Mono Eyeshadow – Limited Edition – €27.00

• Rose Favorite
Le Vernis – €22.00

• #507 Tendresse – transparent pastel pink

Another highlighter to lust after!!!
pompom.gif

Wonder when it will hit the US? It was supposed to launch 'internationally' on December 4 at 'Chanel counters', but I wonder if their dates slipped? Think I'll give Bergdorf's a call and see if they've received it yet......

UPDATE: Called BG and they have no idea when they'll get it. Not a clue.

Oh, how very Chanel.

Miss QQ

The collection didn't appear at my counters too. Will the price of the highlighter be the same as the spring powder? Wonder how it swatches too. It looks slightly more gold than the spring's.

MaitaiFluff

The highlighter is so pretty. I just want a giant collection of all these Chanel powders. I need to ask my Chanel person if she knows anything yet.

Latest posts