Chanel Le Blanc 2013 & Les Delices du Chanel

Teger

I got my Délice today and _LOVE_ it. Already ordered a backup.
It's like a powder version of the illuminate part of tom fords shade & illuminate.

Make sure not to dig your brush into this one; it will kick powder everywhere as it's very finely milled, but it doesn't feel powdery.
(it's also not very 'hard' feeling like some other baked joues contrastes)

The shimmer is multi-colored like in aragonite glossimer. It looks quite subtle when applied to your cheekbones. (i used a rae morris deluxe kabuki)
Pressing it on with your fingers will produce a more noticeable result.

Here's a closeup swatch (finger swipe, blended). From far away it appears like a subtle pearly glow.

Delice is a Chanel.com exclusive, so it won't be available at Saks. What I'm not sure about is the Candy blush. I don't think Saks is getting it either, but I'm not sure if it will also be available at Chanel.com. Does anyone know?
It won't be available at saks or chanel.com (candy blush) Although it wouldn't hurt to check one of the makeup studios...

CartoonChic

I got my Délice today and _LOVE_ it. Already ordered a backup.
It's like a powder version of the illuminate part of tom fords shade & illuminate.

Make sure not to dig your brush into this one; it will kick powder everywhere as it's very finely milled, but it doesn't feel powdery.
(it's also not very 'hard' feeling like some other baked joues contrastes)

The shimmer is multi-colored like in aragonite glossimer. It looks quite subtle when applied to your cheekbones. (i used a rae morris deluxe kabuki)
Pressing it on with your fingers will produce a more noticeable result.

Here's a closeup swatch (finger swipe, blended). From far away it appears like a subtle pearly glow.

It won't be available at saks or chanel.com (candy blush) Although it wouldn't hurt to check one of the makeup studios...
I received my Delice yesterday. It's so pretty in the compact. I haven't swatched it yet.

Thanks for the info about Candy. By makeup studio, do you mean one of the Chanel boutiques?

Teger

There is one at the Bloomingdales on 59th street, the flagship nordstroms in Seattle, Hawaii, and probably one or two more in the USA. They are worldwide thing. They sometimes get Asia only items exclusively. They are called Chanel Makeup Studios or Espaces de Chanel and offer extended services and products.

CartoonChic

There is one at the Bloomingdales on 59th street, the flagship nordstroms in Seattle, Hawaii, and probably one or two more in the USA. They are worldwide thing. They sometimes get Asia only items exclusively. They are called Chanel Makeup Studios or Espaces de Chanel and offer extended services and products.
Thanks! I'll look into it.

LiliV

The quad looks so pretty but I really don't need it lol. I have similar colors separately. I always have to look at shadows in a palette individually to "break the spell" so to speak, that they cast when they're all together lol. Nail polish collections too, I'll always be like "I want all of them!" then I make myself look at them one by one and realize I have simialr ones and don't need them, and they lose some of their allure when they're not next to their fellow collection items

Rads

The quad looks so pretty but I really don't need it lol. I have similar colors separately. I always have to look at shadows in a palette individually to "break the spell" so to speak, that they cast when they're all together lol. Nail polish collections too, I'll always be like "I want all of them!" then I make myself look at them one by one and realize I have simialr ones and don't need them, and they lose some of their allure when they're not next to their fellow collection items
You need to be my best friend...for when I go shopping...to kick some sense into my head! :p

Miss QQ

Has anyone tried the quad and loved it? Did not love it? Thoughts?
Was underwhelmed by the colours when I saw the quad but tried it on my eyes and love the look which was subtle and sophisticated. The colours go well together and the quad is meant to brighten the eyes and it does that well. I didn't buy it because I have dupes.

Medgal07

Will do! I love Chanel's shipping. Delice is already on its way to me.
Chanel.com is amazing that way. They were also running a limited-time free overnight shipping promo for orders >$75. I need to start sleeping more
at night and shopping less during the wee hours!!!!
girlhaha.gif

bis

I got my Délice today and _LOVE_ it. Already ordered a backup. It's like a powder version of the illuminate part of tom fords shade & illuminate. Make sure not to dig your brush into this one; it will kick powder everywhere as it's very finely milled, but it doesn't feel powdery. (it's also not very 'hard' feeling like some other baked joues contrastes) The shimmer is multi-colored like in aragonite glossimer. It looks quite subtle when applied to your cheekbones. (i used a rae morris deluxe kabuki) Pressing it on with your fingers will produce a more noticeable result. Here's a closeup swatch (finger swipe, blended). From far away it appears like a subtle pearly glow. It won't be available at saks or chanel.com (candy blush) Although it wouldn't hurt to check one of the makeup studios...
Thanks so much for the swatches. Is Delice baked or more like the US blush formula?

Haven

Thank you everyone for the reviews on the quad. I broke down and ordered Delice today from Chanel's site, and it has already shipped. Of course it is going to take a week to get here.
tumbleweed.gif

Latest posts