Chanel Le Blanc 2013 & Les Delices du Chanel

Shypo

Those pics are awesome! Thank you!! I hope we get this collection!!!
clapping.gif

Miss QQ

I'm attending a Chanel workshop introducing this new makeup collection and also the LE BLANC skincare range in mid-February! I'm very excited! The trainer is a Korean makeup artist trained in Paris. I hope to learn some tips on how Koreans achieve the glowy and fresh skinned but sexy look. Maybe Delice is the secret to the glow lol.

Shypo

Oh, Miss QQ that sounds like a fabulous opportunity!!! I can't wait to hear what you learn!!

And Bis, I too am drooling over Delice....I really hope we get it!!!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'm attending a Chanel workshop introducing this new makeup collection and also the LE BLANC skincare range in mid-February! I'm very excited! The trainer is a Korean makeup artist trained in Paris. I hope to learn some tips on how Koreans achieve the glowy and fresh skinned but sexy look. Maybe Delice is the secret to the glow lol.
Sounds like a great opportunity! I wish we got the Le Blanc products here, because I'd love to use skin care that was specifically targeted toward making pale skin brighter and fresher looking. I can never find anything like this. I'd love to know the secrets you find out!

Miss QQ

^^ Do you get Lancome whitening line, Blanc Expert at your counters? It is a comprehensive range and I've tried a sample of the cream before, and maybe I'll explore the range this year. I'm lucky because Guerlain, Lancome, Dior and Chanel all have whitening lines of skincare. I've only use Chanel for a sufficient period of time to I say my skin looks brighter compared to before using them.

Here are links to the makeup collection, which I found from the Spring summary page that Cheryl put up in another thread.

http://www.chicprofile.com/2012/11/chanel-spring-2013-les-delices-de-chanel-collection-sneak-peek-photos-info.html

http://www.chicprofile.com/2013/01/chanel-spring-2013-les-delices-de-chanel-collection-info-promo-photos.html

I hope to try the lavender makeup base and pink loose powder, and the pink RCS, pink Aqualumiere gloss and Delice are on my list.

I hope the US get this as an anniversary collection!

franlynne

i have been using the Le Blanc line last September and I am thrilled with the results! I am very pale, think Bobbi Brown alabaster. (Chanel discontinued their lightest shade that was my perfect match) My skin has never looked better, and I have tried, over the years, most high end skin care brands plus Renova from the doctor. My skin has responded beautifully to the Le Blanc. I use the cleanser, serum, and the moisturizer. Although I am a huge Chanel fan when it comes to their cosmetics, I never thought I would be this impressed with their skin care!

shadowaddict

^^^ I'm intrigued by that skincare.

I had to leave Chanel foundation when they dicontinued the two lightest of Mat Lumiere. The porcelain shase was a great match and foundation itself worked very well with my oily skin. I was so sad because it took me an extremely long time to find a foundation that was pale enough and play well with my oily, breakout prone skin. It also had a nice finsh that didn''t leave my skin looking flat as a lot of matte foundations do.

I'm currently using Armani Lasting Silk. I wish there was a shade lighter. I'm still not decided if Guerlain Lingerie De Peau in 01 is a good choice for me but its still in the running.

I'm interesting in if anyone has tried Burberry Velvet foundation. There aren't many shades so I need to find out if the only Nordies we have carries it so I can se the shades and get a sample.

Just looked on site. It is not carried at my store.

Monsy

I have a friend who is MUA and wears Velvet foundation. She works for a different makeup brand but she fell in love with this. It looked amazing on her. She is extremely pale, I would say nc10 or even lighter. As soon as I saw her i had to ask her what foundation she has because it looked so good on her, very natural finish.

bis

That sounds intriguing, hope you enjoy it and they give you the secret. Well, as long as you'll share it ;)
Oh, Miss QQ that sounds like a fabulous opportunity!!!  I can't wait to hear what you learn!! And Bis, I too am drooling over Delice....I really hope we get it!!!
I would be surprised if the US is not getting it, so fingers crossed. If you are not getting it, no one else will ;) Delice looks like what I wanted Lightscapade to look like.

shadowaddict

I have a friend who is MUA and wears Velvet foundation. She works for a different makeup brand but she fell in love with this. It looked amazing on her. She is extremely pale, I would say nc10 or even lighter. As soon as I saw her i had to ask her what foundation she has because it looked so good on her, very natural finish.
Yay! I'm excited as that sounds very promising. Can you find out what shade she uses? Her skin sounds like mine. NC15 is way too dark for me and not sure if I could pull off nc10 either. I'm not a fan of MAC foundations but I've always found it odd given the number of shades they have that there are so few shades in the lighter range.

Knowing there is a pale shade I would feel comfortable ordering it. I didn't want to randomly pick one as there would be a high probability it would have to be returned.

Miss QQ

The collection was launched at the Chanel Studio! I got to swatch everything. Delice is soft (compared to the other baked JC) and delivers the white transparent shimmers with one swatch. Candy is a repromote. Any of you have it? Do you like it? The quad was underwhelming for me. The three lighter colours are shimmery without much colour, and the purple swatched plum on my hand. The formula does not feel like the baked eyeshadows, but more like the new gel-like formula. There is also a pale gold IdO. The eyeliner looked like Cassis to me. The two loose powder are very pretty, one is a pink shimmers and the other white shimmers. I was told the pink gives radiance while white gives a pearly effect.

The three glosses are Friandise, Bonbon (repromote) and French Toffee. I will pick up Friandise! Bonbon and French Toffee are like the matching glosses of the two RCS. The RCS are very very sheer, and didn't show up on my hand very much, but on the lips I think they will show up like a sheer balm. I tried the new lavender primer, Lilac, and was told it reduces redness. I think I will pick it up too. I have the concealer and I like it. It covers and really brightens my dark circles.

Some pictures for you!

Top left: The gold IdO, eyeliner, quad
Bottom: Delice, Candy

Here you can see the shimmers in Delice.

Friandise, French Toffee, Bonbon

shadowaddict

Monsy--That'd be great. Thank you.

MissQQ--Thanks for the great pics. I agree the quad just looks kind of bla and nothing special. I'm interested in seeing what you think of the primer.

Latest posts