Sunkissed - Golden

Soleil Tan de Chanel - Bronzing Makeup Base

[h=2]NAILS

Le Vernis - Nail Colour
Lilis - Intense Coral
Azuré - Metallic Blue Green
Bel-Argus - Metallic Blue[/h]

Miss QQ

Thanks! Looks like we are getting brights! What are the Stylo Eyeshadow? I'm excited to hear about about them. A bright yellow mascara sounds impossible to me lol, it would look funny on my black lashes. I want Pygmalion and Eden!

MACina

Thank you for sharing Teger!!!

I am very interested in the Stylo Eyeshadows and the colored mascars
heart.gif

And in Azure and Bel-Argus
eyelove.gif

Not out until April.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Hm... curious about these Stylo eye shadows! Great colours for summer. I hope that the lips do have some pigment to them. So often Chanel's summer lips are almost completely sheer. Azure and Bel-Argus nail polishes look like sure winners.

sungelly87

i'm so excited already!

I must have Moon River, just because of the name and how much I love Breakfast at Tiffany's!

I'm also interested in Pygmalion l/s!

Shadowy Lady

Hm... curious about these Stylo eye shadows! Great colours for summer. I hope that the lips do have some pigment to them. So often Chanel's summer lips are almost completely sheer. Azure and Bel-Argus nail polishes look like sure winners.
I agree, I iz no fan of the RC Shines, especially at the price point here in Canada. I'm surprised to see that Chanel is doing brights and very curious to find out how they perform. I'm not the biggest fan of summer (ughhhh heat rash) so I'll wait very patiently :D

MarieMary

Thanks for sharing, Teger. :)
The colors of the stylo eyeshadows remind me of the MUFE summer 2013 palette. And in some respect, the NARS summer 2013 collection as well.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
OMG, why didn't I see this thread earlier?
icon_eek.gif
I'm so excited!! I want the blue and green polish. And yay for new RCS, it's my favorite lipstick formula, the soft peach sounds great. I'll probably skip those e/s pencils (?). Even though the platinum and gold sound nice too.

Thanks for sharing!

shontay07108

Not out until April.
I am beyond excited about the colored mascara. I'm not thrilled that they're waterproof, but I'll have to overlook that. I want Zest and Lime Light. Jade Shore, Pink Lagoon and Moon River are interesting, but I'll need to see them before I say definitely. I am not interested in anymore RC's. I have two that I love: Boy and Sari D'Eau. The rest are underwhelming to me. Also, I bought Sunkissed Illuminating fluid a couple of weeks ago and it is the best highlighter I have ever owned. I waited so long to buy it, not sure it would be worth it, but I'm so glad I bit the bullet. It's better than all of my MUFE highlighters and TheBalm's highlighter. The fact that it takes so little makes that price hurt a little less.

Winthrop44

The colors of the eye products in this collection will not be for me, but they look fun. I'll look forward to checking out the lip products and maybe the nails. Cartoon chic, old Azur is a sparkly pale blue that almost looks clear on the nails, more of a topper for the sparkles, so this sounds very different. Teger, thanks for the pic. Do you know if Chanel is removing the parabens from the glossimers like they have with all of the other lip products, and if they are whether the glossimers in this collection will be paraben-free?

bis

Thanks for sharing, I am so behind. The polishes looks great and a lot of the lip products have the magic raspberry in it, looks like a great collection.

CartoonChic

The colors of the eye products in this collection will not be for me, but they look fun. I'll look forward to checking out the lip products and maybe the nails. Cartoon chic, old Azur is a sparkly pale blue that almost looks clear on the nails, more of a topper for the sparkles, so this sounds very different.

Oh, you're right! I guess Azur"e" is a different color then. I still want it and the other two polishes along with it.

CartoonChic

Also, I bought Sunkissed Illuminating fluid a couple of weeks ago and it is the best highlighter I have ever owned. I waited so long to buy it, not sure it would be worth it, but I'm so glad I bit the bullet. It's better than all of my MUFE highlighters and TheBalm's highlighter. The fact that it takes so little makes that price hurt a little less.
I remember you telling me about the MUFE and TheBlam highlighters. The Sunkissed Illuminating Fluid must be really special if it's now your favorite.

QueenOfSnark

As pretty as these colors are, I think I can safely skip this collection. I can't wear the face stuff, and with my job I'm always jacking up my nails so I've stopped buying polishes. Happy to see Chanel breaking away from "safe" colors though!

Latest posts