MAC Lovely Collection Discussion (2012 Asia Exclusive)

peachsuns

Thank you, Razel and MACina! They're really helpful! This is a beautiful collection. I hope it comes to the US.
yes.gif

ladyarwen

Oh, the glosses are Plushglasses! I didn't realize. I probably won't get any then, they never seem to be pigmented. Plus my lips are full enough without them anyway. Fresh Salmon is a must for me, I thought it was so gorgeous when it first came out.

CartoonChic

I don't know what I want to get for once. The Plushglasses are automatically off my list. They burn my lips. I guess Heartless and Fresh Salmon since I see those two lipsticks mentioned in the threads a lot. I'm at loss for what else to get if anything. Not sure if I should get any quads or just make a palette with permanent shades.
hmm.gif

Audrey C

I'd be interested in Devilishly Dark and Idol Eyes; I have none of these shades. I don't need more lippies, but Fresh Salmon would probably find a home with me as well.

OctoberViolet

Lord help me. This is so true, yet I want to buy more. I just can't help myself.
th_wallbash.gif
Just today during lunch I saw the new Maybelline Vivids and that have this beautiful purple color called Brazen Berry. I tried so hard not to buy it, but I had a coupon for $1.00 off so I bought it. I have no willpower whatsoever.
ohboy.gif
This is going to be a hard collection to skip, but I may have to. My kitty Shetara who is only 8 is very sick and may need surgery.
crybaby.gif
That will take away my lipstick buying money for awhile. Not before the Strength collection thankfully.
angelic.gif

I'd be interested in Devilishly Dark and Idol Eyes; I have none of these shades. I don't need more lippies, but Fresh Salmon would probably find a home with me as well.

rubytitania

I love Fresh Salmon so much. It looks beautiful with wide-awake neutral eyes and a bright blush (like Bite Of An Apple) for a really fresh, pretty look! Definitely one of my favourite spring lipsticks. I might just have talked myself into another BU... Laugh a Lot is one of my HG MLBB shades. I ended up selling most of my backups just because there are so many other shades out there, but it's definitely worth picking up if you don't have it! What is the deal with Idol Eyes? It looks like an interesting shade but I've heard so many people just go "ZOMG THE FALLOUT!" that I've been put off.

BuickMackane

Lord help me. This is so true, yet I want to buy more. I just can't help myself.
th_wallbash.gif
Just today during lunch I saw the new Maybelline Vivids and that have this beautiful purple color called Brazen Berry. I tried so hard not to buy it, but I had a coupon for $1.00 off so I bought it. I have no willpower whatsoever.
ohboy.gif
This is going to be a hard collection to skip, but I may have to. My kitty Shetara who is only 8 is very sick and may need surgery.
crybaby.gif
That will take away my lipstick buying money for awhile. Not before the Strength collection thankfully.
angelic.gif

be interested in Devilishly Dark and Idol Eyes; I have none of these shades. I don't need more lippies, but Fresh Salmon would probably find a home with me as well.
So sad! Hope kitty gets well soon
th_cheerup.gif

Naughtyp

still tempted to get the Idol Eyes quad, the colors are so pretty! and i don't have any lol. and maybe add cheers all around to my lipstck list. i need to check out the swatches again

Dominique33

The lipsticks are gorgeous ! I'd like to get 6 of them. The quads well no I'll skip on these I have enough eyeshadows, palettes and quads. But I love the lipsticks !

princess sarah

So many quads! Finally! I hope these are good Mac Quality ones with good pay off.

Lipsticks are all skips for me, easily! But a new quad would be nice

Latest posts