Candy Yum Yum permanent

mekaboo

So I hear that it is now going to be permanent as several locations received stock of it already and it is on the list for permanent items!

shontay07108

That's awesome! I already have one, but it's good to know a shade like that will be available for backups and for anyone who missed out. More LE items need to be made permanent.

DILLIGAF

I just hope its the same formulation as the original. Sometimes I've heard they change things slightly when they make a LE product permanent.

silentstorm143

Happy about this wanted to get it before just was always unsure and then missed out now I get my chance yay :) any idea what else might be upcoming for permanent status?

Sexy Sadie

There is a God!
nanaparty.gif

Bronzcoco

I found out last night that CYY was going perm today, so I finally bought one. I am so happy!! I've been wanting this lippie since it was originally released. This has been a long time coming. :) Good business move for MAC. They should have made this perm from the beginning. This will always be a hot shade.

Rubiez

It's great but also kind of sucky since I swapped for it in an unfair swap =_=. Funny story about eBay scalpers. I found someone selling a Mac msf at $350 so I sent in an offer of .99c and wrote "This is crazy pricing" in the message. They responded back threatening to report me for harassment. LMAO They're the one harassing people with such a ridiculous price

Latest posts