What is the best way to get eyeshadow with sparkle/glitter in it..

JadeAudrey

Hi everyone! What is the best way to get MAC eyeshadow's (or other eyeshadow's) with sparkle/glitter in it to show up on the eyelid? Everytime I do it never seems to show up and I'm a glitter/sparkle addict!
fluffy.gif
Thanks for the answers!

-Jade; Aspiring Makeup Artist
th_e2cloud9.gif

JadeAudrey

Thank you, m'am!
That's sold at Ulta right? I have heard of it before.
Thanks for the reply!
clap.gif

martiangurll

Hi everyone! What is the best way to get MAC eyeshadow's (or other eyeshadow's) with sparkle/glitter in it to show up on the eyelid? Everytime I do it never seems to show up and I'm a glitter/sparkle addict!
fluffy.gif
Thanks for the answers!

th_e2cloud9.gif
Hi sweetie,

Try Fyrinnae pixie epoxy. Prevents fall out and makes the glitters and piggies how up. Also, if you pat on some piggies instead of brushing them on, they are more vibrant. Too Faced also makes a product called glitter glue that works well.

JadeAudrey

I have heard of Pixie Epoxy too and I've heard great things about it.
Where can I purchase it? Thanks.
flower.gif

taina007

Thank you, m'am!
That's sold at Ulta right? I have heard of it before.
Thanks for the reply!
clap.gif
I bought mines at ulta but i order online cause i don't have a store near by and they don't have it online anymore, i don't know why, but you can check the stores.. BUT you may want to try the pixie epoxy too cause i've only heard good things about that one too.. :)

fabulousmoolah

On the cheaper end, Hard Candy (wal-mart version) has a glitter glue that's the consistency of water, not thick or sticky, that works really well for glitters and fine sparkles. It's also great for applying shadows/pigments wet.

JadeAudrey

Oh yeah!
I completely forgot that I own that.
I never really thought about using it with pigments.
Thank you!

Latest posts