Wet n Wild New 2013 Products

coffee1

I spotted some new 2013 Wet n Wild products - here are some photos! I have reviews of several of them on my blog (link in my signature), and more reviews coming).

the shimmer palettes in the last photo are supposedly mac msf dupes.

coffee1

A Walgreens flagship store in Los Angeles - I read online that my store got them early, and they'll be hitting other stores in January, but then I heard that someone else found some of them somewhere else, so I'm not sure what the status is.

kimibos

I spotted some new 2013 Wet n Wild products - here are some photos! I have reviews of several of them on my blog (link in my signature), and more reviews coming).

the shimmer palettes in the last photo are supposedly mac msf dupes.
thanks. iim really interested in the liquid lipsticks. im going to go to my rite aid this week. do you think theyll have them?

luxury

I found them in my Walgreens yesterday, they didn;t have the foundations or liquid lipsticks yet though.

Shypo

I found the liquid lipsticks and foundations at the Harmon's inside my Christmas Tree Shops......

The liquid lipsticks are insanely drying........I can't wear them without a really good balm underneath!

All of my Walgreen's in CT have the other Fergie items right as you walk in the front door on an endcap, just not the l/s and foundations yet.

Goat Goat Etc.

Found display today at a Walgreens and bought the To Reflect Shimmer Palettes in Carnival in Rio and Rose Golden Goddess, plus the eye shadow primer.

Latest posts