MAC Blushes

SamanthaDeMuro

What is your favorite MAC blush? For me, I like too many to say. I usually layer a darker one over a lighter one. My fave so far is called STAY PRETTY. I have fair skin and have found that most of their blushes work for me. So which ones do y'all prefer and why?

ForeverJenn

I love harmony!! I know a lot of people use as a contour, but i like to use a light hand over superb EDSF!
eyelove.gif

I also love melba, springsheen,& warm soul!! from the limited edition side of things.. small vanity and the perfect cheek are amazing!! They're perfect everyday blushes for me.

Talking about limited edition, i have a ' subtle breeze ' blush from MAC's Naturally collection that I don't use at all! I tried it once, and it's a lovely color but I'm just not into pink blushes.. I'm definitely more into more natural colors or peach / coral ones.. idk why I bought that blush,
wacko.gif

aradhana

lately i'm reaching for springsheen a lot. but there are so many that i love! i like the pinks and purples too, but most often for everyday i go for peachy or brown tones...so harmony, emote, immortal flower, and legendary are the kind of shades i use.

kimibos

lately i'm reaching for springsheen a lot. but there are so many that i love! i like the pinks and purples too, but most often for everyday i go for peachy or brown tones...so harmony, emote, immortal flower, and legendary are the kind of shades i use.
Do you have Melba?? i love that one.

liba

Early Morning: Great color, great texture, so buildable
Marine Life: Still the cutest bright blush I own (though Lovecloud has given it a run for its money)

I think I could live with just these two blushes, if I had to.

MACGirl13

My favorites are Pressed Amber, Plum Foolery, Blushbaby, Ladyblush, Margin, Peachykeen, Prim & Proper, Stunner and Warm Soul

shontay07108

My favorite is Blunt. I don't have anything like it. It can almost serve as a contour. It goes with so many looks. I also love Loverush, Modern Mandarin, Coppertone and Small Vanity(LE).

I love fleur power, peaches, warm soul and dainty. I also love well dressed, it comes out with a purple tinge on me and looks amazing paired with copperplate e/s through the socket. I kind of wish mac would launch more perm blushes.

Latest posts