Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: MAC Items Being Discontinued in 2013 Discussion

MAC Items Being Discontinued in 2013 Discussion

... time for a new chopping block thread
    PRO King of Blending

Looks like some permanent shades of lipstick and lipglass have been moved to be included under the limited edition tab. My guess is that all of those will be discontinued in 2013. Lipstick colors: Naked Paris, Sheer Plum, Spice is Nice, Chic, Coconutty, Shag, Gleam, Chai, Shock-o-late, and Mad Cap.

I saw the same with the eyeshadow section. Colors in Eyeshadow: Goldenrod, Samoa Silk, Sunny Spot, Winkle, Bitter, Purple Haze, Digit, Kid, Brown Down.

Quote Originally Posted by Shantastic View Post
    Looks like some permanent shades of lipstick and lipglass have been moved to be included under the limited edition tab. My guess is that all of those will be discontinued in 2013. Lipstick colors: Naked Paris, Sheer Plum, Spice is Nice, Chic, Coconutty, Shag, Gleam, Chai, Shock-o-late, and Mad Cap.

I saw the same with the eyeshadow section. Colors in Eyeshadow: Goldenrod, Samoa Silk, Sunny Spot, Winkle, Bitter, Purple Haze, Digit, Kid, Brown Down.
    I guess you are right.
    PRO King of Blending

Really, Shock o late? That's a great color! And Brown Down, I like it too. I'll have to grab those ASAP
    Tried and True HG products: M.A.C Face and Body, MUFE Camo Cream #20, Ben Nye Banana Powder, MAC 208 brush, Wet and Wild Mega Eyes Cream Eyeliner, MAC 168 brush, MAC fix+, NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Primer
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i will see about getting a new discontinued list! i have also heard bamboom paint is as well

I just think its strange that they are discontinuing kid. That shade seems like it would be a great seller considering its a universal shade. I personally love it. I use it for everything, especially as a transitioning color. I'll have to pick up a few BUs

It also looks like some pigments are going away: Sour Lemon, Chocolate Brown, Antique Green, Pink Bronze, Frozen White. I'm surprised, I thought that pink bronze was pretty popular. Unless these were limited edition from a collection, it looks like they are also on the chopping block.

....oh no, I love Frozen White!

Have to get more BUs as long as I can!

Quote Originally Posted by Shantastic View Post
    It also looks like some pigments are going away: Sour Lemon, Chocolate Brown, Antique Green, Pink Bronze, Frozen White. I'm surprised, I thought that pink bronze was pretty popular. Unless these were limited edition from a collection, it looks like they are also on the chopping block.
    #TeamBuyAllTheThingsThatILove

I looked today and they've moved all of the above mentioned products to the goodbyes section. Spring Bean and Ornamental. Cushy and 80% cremestick liners, #10 in Matchmaster, 249 bush, Soulfully Rich Prolongwear lip creme, Endless Drama PLWLC, Made to Last PLWLC will also be gone.

Spring Bean and Shock-o-Late! *screams* Shock-o-Late was my first Mac lipglass...I wore it everyday 10+ years ago. I just ordered one...I hate to see it go.

Spring Bean! I will have to grab one for old times sake. Had one, used it all and never went back because it was always around. It was always so pretty on me, and a very unique color. Now is the time to haul another one. I'm torn between Shock- o-Late or just grabbing OCC Sybil and wearing a sheer coat of that.
    Tried and True HG products: M.A.C Face and Body, MUFE Camo Cream #20, Ben Nye Banana Powder, MAC 208 brush, Wet and Wild Mega Eyes Cream Eyeliner, MAC 168 brush, MAC fix+, NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Primer
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow! Coconutty and Shag? Those are some old time favorites. I could just kick myself. I just put in an order but didn't check the Goodbyes list since I had checked it recently. I guess I will be ordering again.
    NC 43 in Studio Fix/NC 44 in Select Tint TeamBuyAllTheHighlighters https://instagram.com/icedcaramellatte1/

I cannot believe they're discontinuing 80% lip liner. I love it!!!!!!!! It was my first MAC lip liner. Still remember the day I went to the counter and purchased it with Star Nova lipgloss....
    Eyes lined...lips glossed
    NARS blush junkie

i need to get those pigments and the brush!

The brush is sold out. I had it in my cart since last night and when I went back, it was gone!

it shows as available but they dont let you add it to the cart. i may go to the store soon to get it.

Magically Cool Liquid powders are being discontinued as well -- I love Honey Rose as a highlight! Sad Kid and Samoa Silk are being discontinued too.. I love those two as a transition/blending color along with Soft Brown.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLadyDanger View Post
    Magically Cool Liquid powders are being discontinued as well -- I love Honey Rose as a highlight! Sad Kid and Samoa Silk are being discontinued too.. I love those two as a transition/blending color along with Soft Brown.
    I'm not surprised. They've been at CCO's for at least a year or longer. If you want to BU, it might be worth checking your local CCO's.
    PRO King of Blending

I have to get it too. It looks like it would be a gorgeous face highlight. I can't decide if I should get multiple bus now of these pigments or just one vial each and then wait until they hit CCOs. My CCO never seems to get anything good

Quote Originally Posted by TheLadyDanger View Post
    Honey Rose is my FAVORITE highlight. I don't know if I'll ever run out of the one I have, but I ordered a back up. My first is from CCO but it was gone the last time I was there.

I saw these at my CCO and wondered if they worked or not. They even had Cajun, which I think might work with my skin tone as an all over powder, otherwise it may make a great highlight. I'm going to have to go back and check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by sss215 View Post
    Spring Bean! I will have to grab one for old times sake. Had one, used it all and never went back because it was always around. It was always so pretty on me, and a very unique color. Now is the time to haul another one. I'm torn between Shock- o-Late or just grabbing OCC Sybil and wearing a sheer coat of that.
    Go with Sybil! It's sooo gorgeous! I wear it full on full coverage! Even a sheer coat will wear longer than Shock-o-late.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yazmin View Post
    I saw these at my CCO and wondered if they worked or not. *They even had Cajun, which I think might work with my skin tone as an all over powder, otherwise it may make a great highlight. *I'm going to have to go back and check it out.
    I'd say it'll work best as a highlight vs an all over face powder. T&L is the only one of the three that has less shimmer, making it a oerfect all over powder for lighter skin tones.
    black is such a happy colour

Guess I have to run out to MAC ASAP. :s Gotta get some stuff before its gone ;(
    NC 20, Auburn, blue/green eyes Addicted to lippies and blushes

Pink Bronze! Noo! I need to get my hands on that asap!
    Also a bit surprised they are getting rid of Kid and Brown Down!
    Bet they will repromote these shades and sell out with in micro seconds!

Well since their doing this I wonder if were getting some le things perm soon! Hope their good!
    ♡Team Purple♡ Lipstick Addict/ Pigment, ED, & Shadow Lover/ Musicaholic MUFE HD 117 Instagram: singer_82- add me!

Gleam lipstick is one of my favorites, I use is as a nude lip. It is a beautiful Silvery lavender on my lips. Slightly cool toned.
    Does anyone have any other suggestions as to what I could use to get this effect?

I have no ideas about . I have to check it out. If it so then I will definitely look for lip colors.

Quote Originally Posted by singer82 View Post
    Well since their doing this I wonder if were getting some le things perm soon! Hope their good!
    Hopefully some of em will be the latest colours! ...heroine, reel sexy, quick sizzle...and bring back the mattenes and keep em!!!
    black is such a happy colour

Well, it was about time I got that Styledriven PLW e/s...

Quote Originally Posted by kimibos View Post
    i need to get those pigments and the brush!
    I was able to nab the brush, 80% lip liner & the Chocolate Brown pigment---all arrived today. Still awaiting the Pink Bronze pigment.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast