MAC Items Being Discontinued in 2013 Discussion

kissy89

Love this forum, new to MAC makeup and feel like I didnt want to miss out on anything! So Im placing an order for most of the lipsticks and lipglasses that are about to be discontinued,

GlamQueen21

I saw all of the Matte2 eyeshadow under COMING SOON on MAC's website. I don't know if MAC is going to restock them again soon or discontinue them. I ordered Brown Script, Handwritten, Typographic and Copperplate of of Nordstrom's website but they are on backorder until they ship it on 5/10.

Claire Voyant

I saw all of the Matte2 eyeshadow under COMING SOON on MAC's website. I don't know if MAC is going to restock them again soon or discontinue them. I ordered Brown Script, Handwritten, Typographic and Copperplate of of Nordstrom's website but they are on backorder until they ship it on 5/10.
I've bought Brown Script through them in this past month (Pro-pan) so they must have only recently run out . . But I did notice Blanc Type was out of stock earlier this week

LV2EVOLVE

Okay MAC, why are the 217, brush cleaner, Fix+ and MSF Natural being discontinued??? Oops, there was a glitch in the discontinued section that links page 2 to best sellers.

hazyday

Copperplate is my favorite eyeshadow...I hope it isn't discontinued!

Sarah Caron

I just looked at the MAC website -- Kid AND Samoa Silk are back... although it is good news, I'm kind of pissed. I spent a good chunk of change buying multiple back ups of both... You have to wonder if they do this kind of stuff on purpose.

kittenish

I learned last week the Enchantress lipglass is being discontinued! That gloss is so beautiful and I hate to see it go

pemily

i picked up kid just in case the other day....

has soft brown been dicsontinued in the states... it has been here in aus :( i never got to try it!!

monibackincali

Handwritten is an exact dupe for Brown Down... except it is more pigmented because of its Matte² finish. You aren't really missing out on anything... Brown Down was a pretty big disappointment for me, especially because I already had Handwritten and I didn't know they were dupes until I swatched them side by side... which is probably why MAC discontinued it.
Handwritten is awesome for eyebrows too!

I'm a big fan

Ladydee91500

Saw Cult of Cherry l/g in the goodbyes.. I didnt know this was repromo'ed again.. missed out the first time.. bought it last week. I'm so stoked!
yahoo.gif

P

pockykami

Saw Cult of Cherry l/g in the goodbyes.. I didnt know this was repromo'ed again.. missed out the first time.. bought it last week. I'm so stoked!:yahoo:
I found this at my cco. I love it over dark reds like deeply adored and diva. Such a pretty color.

Latest posts