MAC Items Being Discontinued in 2013 Discussion

Yazmin

I saw these at my CCO and wondered if they worked or not. They even had Cajun, which I think might work with my skin tone as an all over powder, otherwise it may make a great highlight. I'm going to have to go back and check it out.

erine1881

Spring Bean! I will have to grab one for old times sake. Had one, used it all and never went back because it was always around. It was always so pretty on me, and a very unique color. Now is the time to haul another one. I'm torn between Shock- o-Late or just grabbing OCC Sybil and wearing a sheer coat of that.
Go with Sybil! It's sooo gorgeous! I wear it full on full coverage! Even a sheer coat will wear longer than Shock-o-late.
I saw these at my CCO and wondered if they worked or not.  They even had Cajun, which I think might work with my skin tone as an all over powder, otherwise it may make a great highlight.  I'm going to have to go back and check it out.
I'd say it'll work best as a highlight vs an all over face powder. T&L is the only one of the three that has less shimmer, making it a oerfect all over powder for lighter skin tones.

Pink Bronze! Noo! I need to get my hands on that asap!
Also a bit surprised they are getting rid of Kid and Brown Down!
Bet they will repromote these shades and sell out with in micro seconds!

singer82

Well since their doing this I wonder if were getting some le things perm soon! Hope their good!

LotusEater00

Gleam lipstick is one of my favorites, I use is as a nude lip. It is a beautiful Silvery lavender on my lips. Slightly cool toned.
Does anyone have any other suggestions as to what I could use to get this effect?

erine1881

Well since their doing this I wonder if were getting some le things perm soon! Hope their good!
Hopefully some of em will be the latest colours! ...heroine, reel sexy, quick sizzle...and bring back the mattenes and keep em!!!

Medgal07

i need to get those pigments and the brush!
I was able to nab the brush, 80% lip liner & the Chocolate Brown pigment---all arrived today. Still awaiting the Pink Bronze pigment.
crybaby.gif

PrettyGirlDoc

Try calling Gone but not Forgotten if you are unable to locate these discontinued items. Just ordered Coconutty and Roman Holiday. There is no pro discount as far as I know because it is like ordering from the estee lauder warehouse. No products that have gone past their shelf life are available.

Patricia

are they discontinuing soft brown? went to buy it today and the MUA told me it was discontinued!
i also checked my country's mac website and it's not there!!! *hyperventilating*

Yazmin

Quote:Originally Posted by Patricia

are they discontinuing soft brown? went to buy it today and the MUA told me it was discontinued!
i also checked my country's mac website and it's not there!!! *hyperventilating*

Maybe she confused it with Brown Down, which is being discontinued.

Dominique33

tea petal is also being d/c as well as weathered PLW (I thought people loved this?).
Weathered is so beautiful, esp. for winter days or cold rainy days. It looks really pretty, so it's discontinued too ? pfffff such a great shade !
thanks for the info, I'll try to get another one here if I can.

sss215

tea petal is also being d/c as well as weathered PLW (I thought people loved this?).
Weathered is so beautiful, esp. for winter days or cold rainy days. It looks really pretty, so it's discontinued too ? pfffff such a great shade ! thanks for the info, I'll try to get  another one here if I can
Weathered has been at my CCO along with a bunch of other PLW shadows for months. The colors they have are a mix of those staying perm and on the chopping block. Each time I went to purchase Weathered, the color payoff was different at each counter, so I left it alone.

mrshoneybee

Not Kid and Brown Down! Brown Down has always been a staple for me, but I literally just ordered Kid a few days ago because I knew it was being discontinued. Huge mistake, because now I love it. I've already e-mailed them begging them to reconsider. I'm not sure if they care, but I figure it can't hurt.

Latest posts