MAC Items Being Discontinued in 2013 Discussion

Mac-Guy

... time for a new chopping block thread
oh.gif

Shantastic

Looks like some permanent shades of lipstick and lipglass have been moved to be included under the limited edition tab. My guess is that all of those will be discontinued in 2013. Lipstick colors: Naked Paris, Sheer Plum, Spice is Nice, Chic, Coconutty, Shag, Gleam, Chai, Shock-o-late, and Mad Cap.

I saw the same with the eyeshadow section. Colors in Eyeshadow: Goldenrod, Samoa Silk, Sunny Spot, Winkle, Bitter, Purple Haze, Digit, Kid, Brown Down.

Mac-Guy

Looks like some permanent shades of lipstick and lipglass have been moved to be included under the limited edition tab. My guess is that all of those will be discontinued in 2013. Lipstick colors: Naked Paris, Sheer Plum, Spice is Nice, Chic, Coconutty, Shag, Gleam, Chai, Shock-o-late, and Mad Cap.

I saw the same with the eyeshadow section. Colors in Eyeshadow: Goldenrod, Samoa Silk, Sunny Spot, Winkle, Bitter, Purple Haze, Digit, Kid, Brown Down.
I guess you are right.

sss215

Really, Shock o late? That's a great color! And Brown Down, I like it too. I'll have to grab those ASAP

Paisly

I just think its strange that they are discontinuing kid. That shade seems like it would be a great seller considering its a universal shade. I personally love it. I use it for everything, especially as a transitioning color. I'll have to pick up a few BUs

Shantastic

It also looks like some pigments are going away: Sour Lemon, Chocolate Brown, Antique Green, Pink Bronze, Frozen White. I'm surprised, I thought that pink bronze was pretty popular. Unless these were limited edition from a collection, it looks like they are also on the chopping block.

MACina

crybaby.gif
....oh no, I love Frozen White!

Have to get more BUs as long as I can!

It also looks like some pigments are going away: Sour Lemon, Chocolate Brown, Antique Green, Pink Bronze, Frozen White. I'm surprised, I thought that pink bronze was pretty popular. Unless these were limited edition from a collection, it looks like they are also on the chopping block.

Shantastic

I looked today and they've moved all of the above mentioned products to the goodbyes section. Spring Bean and Ornamental. Cushy and 80% cremestick liners, #10 in Matchmaster, 249 bush, Soulfully Rich Prolongwear lip creme, Endless Drama PLWLC, Made to Last PLWLC will also be gone.

TwistedFaith

Spring Bean and Shock-o-Late! *screams* Shock-o-Late was my first Mac lipglass...I wore it everyday 10+ years ago. I just ordered one...I hate to see it go.

sss215

Spring Bean! I will have to grab one for old times sake. Had one, used it all and never went back because it was always around. It was always so pretty on me, and a very unique color. Now is the time to haul another one. I'm torn between Shock- o-Late or just grabbing OCC Sybil and wearing a sheer coat of that.

Icecaramellatte

Wow! Coconutty and Shag? Those are some old time favorites. I could just kick myself. I just put in an order but didn't check the Goodbyes list since I had checked it recently. I guess I will be ordering again.

2browneyes

I cannot believe they're discontinuing 80% lip liner. I love it!!!!!!!! It was my first MAC lip liner. Still remember the day I went to the counter and purchased it with Star Nova lipgloss.... :(

Yazmin

The brush is sold out. I had it in my cart since last night and when I went back, it was gone!

kimibos

it shows as available but they dont let you add it to the cart. i may go to the store soon to get it.

TheLadyDanger

Magically Cool Liquid powders are being discontinued as well -- I love Honey Rose as a highlight!
eyelove.gif
Sad Kid and Samoa Silk are being discontinued too.. I love those two as a transition/blending color along with Soft Brown.

Mac-Guy

Magically Cool Liquid powders are being discontinued as well -- I love Honey Rose as a highlight!
eyelove.gif
Sad Kid and Samoa Silk are being discontinued too.. I love those two as a transition/blending color along with Soft Brown.
I'm not surprised. They've been at CCO's for at least a year or longer. If you want to BU, it might be worth checking your local CCO's.

valkolak

I have to get it too. It looks like it would be a gorgeous face highlight. I can't decide if I should get multiple bus now of these pigments or just one vial each and then wait until they hit CCOs. My CCO never seems to get anything good
th_wallbash.gif

hazyday

eyelove.gif
Honey Rose is my FAVORITE highlight. I don't know if I'll ever run out of the one I have, but I ordered a back up. My first is from CCO but it was gone the last time I was there.

Latest posts